Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max (page 2 of 3)

64GB, 256GB and 512GB

Perfect

Sometimes some apps didn't run smoothly but overall is very good. The battery is much better than previous products as well as the camera quality. The brightness is okay. 90/100

Purchased in December 2018 at Boss Mobile for $1,682.00.

Awesome product - Battery life is perfect

I purchased this to upgrade from my iPhone 7 and honestly there is a big difference in aesthetics and quality. The battery life is really good and the screen is a lot larger. It looks nice and slick. I wouldn’t choose any other phone on the market.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus.

Software

Great phone with heaps of memory!

The XS Max 512gb is my latest step up in iPhone land. What a jump it was! I’ve come from a 6s Plus which even had a home button! Don’t I feel lost now!

I’ve spent a solid few months exploring the features and getting used to it.

I like the swipe controls. I find them extremely useful. The camera/s are amazing! The sound quality is second to none! It’s an extremely efficient phone.

I’ve heard issues with phone calls dropping out and have to agree with them - twice in the three or four calls I’ve made I’ve experienced the drop out. It comes without warning.

That aside, all functions that this phone offers is amazing!

4 out of 5, purely because of the calls dropping out. Everything else is great!

Hoo roo

Purchased in January 2019.

Love this phone

LITERALLY has the best camera, the depth in each picture is AMAZING. The color of the phone, the size, how it’s made, the display. EVERYTHING about this phone, I love!

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,500.00.

This is perfect

The camera quality is good,display is ok. But sometimes app will be slow,and after half a year the battery is not very good,I love the big screen,easy for eyes. like it

Purchased in November 2018 at optus for $2,089.00.

Love the giant screen

The camera quality is amazing. I am loving the larger screen even though the phone itself is barely larger than my old 7+.
The only thing im struggling with is the face ID. It never seems to work the first few times.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,799.00.

Software

It's a great phone but not water proof

I love the new features, software, the way it looks but disappointed that it doesn't take well to water. I accidently dropped it while doing the dishes (2 seconds max) and it's never been the same since!

Purchased in January 2019.

Software

Great little computer- not so great as a phone.

I’m very disappointed with this phone. The signal strength isn’t great. It’s often tricky hearing people and people often ask me to repeat what I said. I find making and receiving calls on this phone very frustrating due to that. My iPhone 6s was brilliant I never had this difficulty with that. Apple have swapped it over once but the second phone is minimally better than the first, but definitely not a great phone. I wouldn’t recommend the iPhone XS Max.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $2,049.00.

Business as usual

The lastest instalment of the iPhone brings a vivid screen with an above average but not the best of the best cameras and a pain in the butt unlocking technique.

Purchased in October 2018.

Software

User friendly does what it needs

Build quality 10/10.
Os 9/10 only a 9 as coming from android few functions missing.
Screen size is perfect any bigger would be too big.
Battery life is excellent one of the big things that was beyond my Samsung

Purchased in January 2019 for $99.00.

Software

Totally love it, better than iphone x

This iPhone has better camera quality both front and back.
battery life is better than the other versions, you can work with it the whole day.
I am Fully satisfied with it.

Purchased in November 2018 at Drugscreen for $1,800.00.

Great phone

Love this phone it’s my 4th iPhone and the best one so far, everything is great !
I love the size of the screen and the camera, no complaints at all !

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $1,200.00.

Better phone so far

Much better then previous models. A bit over priced thou. Needs better features. Something that makes it worth $2000. But overall much prefer iPhones too Samsung. Because it’s more like a mini computer then a phone.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $2,060.00.

Software

Not water-resistant as advertised. Buyer beware. Phone is a Lemon.

Avoid the Apple I-phone there are better phones for a lot less money. Purchased the Apple I-Phone XS max in October 2018 from JB-HIFI. Had call quality issues about two weeks into owning it. Water was splashed onto the phone and shortly after stoped working. Apple advertised the phone with an IP68 rating with water resitance up to 2 meters for 30 minutes. Apple would not cover under warranty. Apple wanted over $900 to repair. Apple accused me of exceeding the water tolerance levels, this is simply untrue. Apple never inspected the phone and refused the warranty based on photographs. The phone was advertised as waterproof and was not. Avoid Apple products. I have now used my $900 and purchased a Pixel 3 phone and I am very happy ! I had been an Apple customer for a number of years, very disappointed.

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,799.00.

Software

Costly phone- buyers beware!!

Extremely unsatisfied with the iPhone XS Max. It’s the worst phone I’ve ever had. They are extremely fragile. I haven’t had a broken screen for years. After a couple of months of having the new iPhone (in a cover with screen protectors front & back) I reached for my phone out of my handbag & the front screen was cracked! Called apple to book a repair & was quoted $518 to fix the front screen ONLY!! That is an absolute disgrace. It would not cost apple nowhere near 20% of the price to manufacture the part. I will definitely be switching to Samsung after this phone. I’ve had apple phones for 10+ years- No loyalty to long term customers. Buyers beware!!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Optus for $1,800.00.

Great phone

I’ve had every model of iPhone to date.
This one is by far the best I’ve owned! The colour selection is amazing, I have the gold one. Such a beautiful phone and it has heaviness to it which I like, no flimsy crap materials.
The only issue I have found is that if I don’t do an update straight away the phone will seize or start to hang up on me while on the phone all of the time but that’s about it! I’d recommend that if you bought this phone? It clearly doesn’t like being out of date for updates so just keep on top of it and there shouldn’t be an issue!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Finally a apple phone with great camera quality

When I was buying this phone I thought I was making a mistake since I was always fond of small handy phones, But this phone proved me wrong. I am in love with the big screen and camera quality, The camera literally takes HD images and I hardly even carry my Professional camera anymore. It is very smooth and I don't think I could ever replace it for any other phones.

Best. Phone. Ever.

My favourite iPhone yet!
The camera on this my phone is the best I have found to date. The option to go to 2X optical zoom makes such a difference when taking both shots at distance and closer up. No quality is lost like when using digital zoom.
I really love the portrait mode on iPhones and now you can use it in selfie mode which gives the shots a less “selfie” looking image.
Face ID is so fast, accurate and easy to use, even in pitch black darkness. The option to ensure it only works when you’re awake and looking at the phone ensures people can’t just unlock your phone while you’re alseep. Apple Pay has also been made easier with Face ID which I absolutely love.
This phone is seriously fast, no lagging and seamlessly hands off to all of my other device.
The sound quality wen watching movie is great with dual speaker, stereo sound.
I am so happy to have such a massive screen on a phone relative in size to my ol 7S Plus.
Bring into home renovation work, the new “measure” feature is just priceless!! It measure so accurately. I initially checked with a table measure but now don’t even bother.
To iPhone lovers and haters alike, this is seriously the best phone on the market today. Do yourselves a favour and upgrade!! I

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Did love it, but now....

So after having the iPhone 7 Plus were the calls were constantly dropping out, dropping back to 3G and Bluetooth connectivity issues, and I am still fighting with Vodafone for a refund. I upgraded to the max s as it is suppose to be top of the range. Now, the calls are starting to drop out already. Just about had enough of apple. I use my fine mainly for text and calls so when you pay so much for a phone, you kind of expect it to work properly...

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Awesome phone - great camera

Had to upgrade from my iphone 7 plus as the battery life was shot. Camera quality is great and I love the face recognition feature. My son almost loves the animoji feature as well. Always love my iphone so hopefully the battery life wins out for this one compared to my last one.