Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max (page 2 of 5)

256GB, 64GB, 512GB

rainy75

rainy75Southwest, VIC

It's been the best Apple Iphone I've updated to so far.... It's used all the time and has not failed me.

Camera quality is amazing, very little back light is needed for a clear and bright selfie, and when displaying some photos I have had people ask me what kind of camera I use, needless to say they are shocked when I tell them that it's the one on my Iphone.
My Iphone is used for watching videos and movies also live streaming music .
Apps always work well even with multiple open at the same time.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,800.00.

Software

Couldn’t ask for a better phone!!!!!

So this phone easy to use. Great quality picture. Love how fast and easy it updates! Hasn’t had one problem with it! Hands free is great! Face ID to unlock my phone is amazing!

Purchased in November 2018 at Verizion for $1,200.00.

Sarah

SarahGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best phone I’ve had!

After months of researching what sort of iPhone to upgrade to next the iPhone XS Max has met all expectations. The camera quality through out the day to night time is a 10/10. Found no issues with taking photos in different conditions. The display of the phone is satisfactory and the brightness is also great. After multiple drops of the phone it is still in great condition and working as if it were brand new. Have had no issues with any of the apps.

Purchased in April 2019 at Optus Shepparton .

Clean freak

Clean freakSydney, NSW

Excellent love these phone easy to use and a great large screen and storage. Haven’t had any issues in the last 8 months

Great camera no issues with using this phone of a night. Still wished had fingerprint recognition as well as the facial recognition. I have has this phone for 8 months now with no app issues

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $2,049.00.

George of Sydney

George of SydneySydney

Slick product, mostly trouble-free

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Amanda A.

Amanda A.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful, functional & sleek

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

Jane Cullen

Jane CullenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love new phone...changed my life!

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Physical store.

Tally

TallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always happy with my apply products!

I am extremely happy with everything about this iPhone. So far I have had no issues and I am glad that I was able to upgrade my phone to this one. I am happy with the quality of videos and photos.

Jodie Queenan

Jodie QueenanSydney, NSW

Happy with the phone but...

I bought this (refurbished) phone a month ago and it's better than my previous iPhone but the battery still runs out pretty quickly which is disappointing. The camera is pretty good. Apps work well and speed to open is quite good.

Purchased in July 2019 at EB Games Online Store for $1,300.00.

Best iPhone ever yet!

I brought this iPhone due to its big screen, ideal for paying games on! The camera is ideal for day and night use and it takes a really good video too.

Purchased in August 2018 at Telstra for $2,400.00.

Buncha

BunchaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

As My First iPhone, A Revelation!

The camera is everything one could want, convenient with superb quality.
Once you get the hang of it, the phone is easy to use although it would be nice to have a printed manual.

Purchased in March 2019 at Vodafone on line..

Georgia

Georgia

The quality of the camera is amazing

I absolutely love this product. I purchased it because I wanted a phone with the best camera quality possible, and I was not disappointed. The ability to edit photos on various apps is made outstandingly easy on this phone as well. You don’t need a computer to edit photos at all if you have an iPhone XS Max

Purchased in May 2019.

Scott C

Scott CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best IPhone I have owned

I purchased this IPhone as they said had the longest battery life, so far this is true, my previous IPhone 7 Plus would run out of life during the day. My new XS max last me all day long while browsing through social media and other apps. The quality of the camera is exceptional, very professional looking photos. The Face ID to unlock the phone is the best feature yet. The screen size is perfect compared to other previous IPhones. Overall I am very happy with this model.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

Bryant Diverio .

Bryant Diverio .Sydney, NSW

Best iPhone to date

Purchased in July 2019 at Vodafone for $1,800.00.

Bella Mistico

Bella MisticoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best smartphone I’ve owned

I’ve switched between android and iPhone for a number of years but the XS Max has sold me life on the Apple iOS. Great functionality, ease of use and security.

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,500.00.

Momma

MommaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great phone

Just like the other iPhones this iPhone is good. Not a fan of the back glass as I have already broken it from the smallest fall. Sturdy phone, I love the full screen and have had no issues with it after a year of owning it.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $1,600.00.

katie1995

katie1995Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome phone

Love this phone, much better than my old one! Although i did think the selfie camera could do with some improvement and i'm still not used to not having a button!

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,800.00.

Calvin

CalvinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great phone!!

Great phone, i love the camera for this new iPhone XS MAX , it's very expensive but it's worth your money. I prefer Samsung but IPhone ahead of the league
. Great phone

Purchased in July 2019 at P & S Electronics for $2,500.00.

Zach

ZachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant Tech for Personal and Business Use

The iPhone XS Max 512 GB is a great example of reliability and convenience. Combined use of iCloud and iPhone brings all apps, photos, and documents synchronised across all Mac devices. Apple tech never fails to deliver.

Purchased in February 2019.

Furqan

FurqanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A good Phone but very Expensive

I would say it is a good phone with a very good camera. I love the photos I take from this phone but when compared with new Samsung phone, it seems to me that it is very expensive and also they have not added a lot of new features in it as compared to the old ones

Purchased in November 2018 for $2,049.00.