Apple iPhone XS

Apple iPhone XS (page 3 of 6)

64GB, 256GB, 512GB

4.2

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software
Jamyson G.

Jamyson G.

Perfect in a magnitude of ways

The Iphone Xs is a phone of many words. From the A12 bionic chip to the super retina OLED display, this phone can capture the best moments of your life as well as offers an incredible multitasking experience. The battery life is almost infinite and the contemporary range of colours outruns every other competing phone brand

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best upgrade ever

Since upgrading from the iPhone 7 I can say the battery never fails me and apps have run smoother than ever. The camera takes stunning scenic photos and portrait photos.

David Brewer

David BrewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

one of the best iPhones

this is one of the best iPhones as i paid for the phone but i have never looked back . if your looking for a iPhone you dont need to go any where

Lynda-Jane K.

Lynda-Jane K.Sydney, NSW

Apple just keep improving.

The phone never fails, the battery lasts for a long time, sometimes I forget to charge it at night and it last through until the next night charge. I love the larger screen and read from the phone often. The camera takes great pictures, really clear and good quality. The only down side is that it isn’t ready to switch to 5G when it comes in, which is a big mistake from Apple.

Markello

MarkelloSydney, NSW

Great phone with excellent camera and huge storage

I bought this phone as an upgrade from an iPhone 6s Plus. The size of the screen is just as large with a smaller form factor and greater resolution. Camera quality is amazing and the IOS platform runs so smooth that using Apps is a delight. We bought the larger storage space (slightly more expensive), 512GB to support the large number of videos and photos we take and we have no regrets. It is amazing what this phone can do. With the upgraded battery that lasts longer compared to the older models, wireless charging and the improved FaceID function, this phone is so reliable, secure and easy to use. The iPhone XS is one of the best smartphones money can buy. You will not be disappointed. I wasn't.

Tara Lea G.

Tara Lea G.The Mallee, VIC

Upgrade to XS from iPhone 8

Excellent phone

I recently upgraded to an iPhone XS
I found it to be much better then the previous iPhones I had before , fast , good software and even the camera is much better then the previous ones .
Happy to have an iPhone XS.

Drea1973

Drea1973Mid North Coast, NSW

This is perfect and I really can’t live without my iPhone

I love my iPhone XS. It is easy to use. Apps run smoothly with little to no problem. It takes beautiful photos in all light. It is easy to send texts and emails and access my favourite social media platform.

Armani

ArmaniWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing but one step too far!

Tulee

TuleeBelconnen

The powerful

The iPhone xs has a Gorgeous design with best camera . The brightness of the display higher than the other phones.
Although it has an expensive price tag and short batter life.Yet the iPhone xs is the best and most powerful Apples iPhone ever.

Sandi

SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the iPhone XS

I have had the iPhone XS for about 12 months now and find it to be a robust phone that is easy to use. Takes beautiful photos and with the use of iCloud storage for photos, I find the 64g to be plenty of space for apps. It’s a great looking phone and there are heaps of covers available that keep he screen from cracking. Having no edge on the face makes a bigger screen for phone size.

Rae

RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond amazing!

Brilliant mobile with excellent camera. Quality of photography is superb and is the most used feature for me. The quality of photos are equivalent to using a digital camera. However, battery life is poor especially when many apps are being used.

Alex K

Alex KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best iPhone yet!

Great new iPhone! The camera feature are absolutely amazing I have thrown away my camera! I use portrait mode to take pictures of the kids and I swear they look so professional! I don’t know how apple can improve this phone honestly!

Bernadette

BernadetteWestern District, VIC

Reliable, great features and a must have!!!

iPhone XS is one of the newest version of iphone. Is packs great features and has become a must have within our business. It has a smaller screen than the iPhoneXR but picture quality is spot on and become more clear.

Enjenn

EnjennVictoria

If you love iPhones then this is the perfect time to upgrade.

I have always used the iPhone camera and I find it to be absolutely amazing.
What I love about this iPhone is that it's thinner and it feels amazing to hold.
I use my iPhone for emails, phone calls ,messages and social media. It's like having a laptop in your hand .
Updates are quick and apps rub smoothly.

Beverley B.

Beverley B.

I love my iPhone !

I love my iPhone - always have. I have upgraded from 5 to 6 to 7+ to my new xs.
It has taken a bit to get used to with no home button but at least the home button doesn’t wear out.
I’m still playing with all the functions but I like the fact I have a bigger screen but a smaller phone.

glen

glenSydney, NSW

iphone smoothness

This is really a great iphone. it replaces the iphone 7 plus i had. this is much faster and smaller yet a bigger screen size. Apps run much faster and the Personal hotspot connects alot better than the previous model.
Accessories are easy to come by and it looks just great.

Bessie Koutsou

Bessie KoutsouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super battery Life!

The battery life is a godsend! I can be anywhere, anytime, and not worry how much charge I have. Apps are quick to use, with no issues, so social media can be on point!!

Mohib

MohibSydney, NSW

Best iPhone I had

I upgraded from iPhone 7 plus. the battery last longer then the iPhone 7 plus also it is faster. Convenient to use the aps I mean it is excellent for multitasking, switching between the aps is easy. I like the face ID future and Siri works better on this phone than the old one.

banter