Apple iPhone XS

Apple iPhone XS (page 4 of 6)

64GB, 256GB, 512GB

• Software
Ross L.

Ross L.

iPhone XS

The iPhone XS 256 Gb the really good for podcasts texting games comfortable perfect fit in pocket the camera is the best I’ve used and Apple TV if ever needed

blueowl

blueowlNSW, 2155

Excellent phone!

I really love the portrait feature on the camera and the live photo. Have had this phone for almost 9 months now and have never had any problem with any apps that I installed. The battery life is excellent and the face id is also making it easier to access phone.

Xin Hui

Xin HuiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything is good, except for occasional lagging issues

The camera quality has proven to be good! Love the portrait mode of the camera function - easily create the bokeh / dslr effect. The cool thing is that you can edit the aperture for each photo after you have taken the photo too!

Night mode for photos are okay - as in the photos are not unclear, the details can be seen (but not in details).

I was considering whether to purchase Xr or Xs but because of the display - I chose Xs! No regrets, totally loving the clarity of Xs’ display!

There is some lagging on the phone that comes randomly. There is no way to solve this other than waiting for the lagging to end or restarting.

Clint

ClintSydney, NSW

Cool new phone

I updated from a 6. The xs is much bigger and heavier than my old 6 and is missing the screen home button. Other than that the only differences are face recognition and wireless charging which I have found don’t always work correctly. There is a dual camera which delivers great snaps. Overall the phone is a quality piece. Definitely recommend

DISSAPOINTED

DISSAPOINTEDbrisbane

7 Months of great, Now Awful

My phone is used for social and work, now I have issues with over heating, battery, and Bluetooth, to enable me to change the phone under warranty, I have been told that I have to buy another, and wait for it to be checked before I get a refund? Asked for phone to be picked up by courier but no go, so they want to earn interest on your money for doing what they should do by law, and exchanging a faulty phone, everything I have is Apple, don’t think I will ever buy Apple again. Terrible customer service.

Edwin P.

Edwin P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

A little slow

Found to be tiresomely slow to start up, pictures are brilliant, memory is enough, screen is great, recommend side protection as have dropped several times. Siri well her 2nd name should be iriot. siri iriot

Daniel H.

Daniel H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent tool for work!

I use my iPhone to work and have personal information as social media. The fact I can have everything available in one place and on top synchronized with all my apple products it's an advantage. Great stuff

LarryP

LarryPSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best iPhone yet.

The camera is perfect. Way better than the other iPhones I’ve had.
As far as the brightness and durability, I can’t complain to be honest.
Social media, photos and music

jay

jaySydney, NSW

Good upgrade from an iPhone 7

The iPhone xs is definitely faster and takes better photos than my iphone 7. Face ID definitely has its advantages although i find myself missing the touch ID specially when i have my phone on the desk and want to open it quickly, or in bed and barely have my eyes open for the face id to recognise me. the whole phone is made of glass and shattering the back means the whole phone needs to be replaced so be weary of this and get a good case! Love the upgraded space as i was running out from my old iPhone.

Surabaya

SurabayaVictoria

Loving the camera!

I purchased the iphone XS (256GB) from the apple store in September 2018. I love the upgraded camera and I really like taking photos, particularly in portrait mode. The display is bright and very clear. The battery life is great and all the apps work really well. I believe its also waterproof and the screen is almost unbreakable! I think it's worth it for the high price!

Jenny A.

Jenny A.Perth, WA

Great mb

My son gets the latest iPhone every year and he's very happy with the latest model. Great battery life fast internet speed and great quality videos and pics. Excellent phone. Can't wait too see what next one they bring out.

Juan Pablo

Juan PabloVictoria

Great features and performance but expensive price tag

I upgraded from the 6s to the XS last year. The biggest change was the camera with the dual lens which takes nice shots in portrait mode. The OLED Display is very bright and clear. The battery is solid with fairly constant use lasting most the day. The apps all tend to run well. Overall it's an expensive phone for the price - there is better value in earlier models if you don't need the camera and fancy display.

Kira S

Kira SGoulburn Valley, VIC

Simple and Easy To Use

Just received my new Iphone from Telstra. Great and simple phone. The battery is alot better and I really like the qulaity of the photos that can be generated. It was a little expensive but a fantastic phone to use.

Bing

BingSydney, NSW

The phone is ok except the price.

The phone is ok except the price. The screen is not big enough but is ok. If you want to try a new phone, Android will be a better one.

Ksavshs

KsavshsSydney, NSW

WoW just WoW

Big screen, butter smooth, fast, responsive all the time, no lagging. Camera is the best among any smartphone. Notch looks but bit ugly. You can't deny the truth iPhone is iPhone.

Bella B.

Bella B.Victoria

Best phone ever.

This phone is the best iPhone I have used. The screen is the perfect size and very vivid and bright. The camera is fantastic especially in low light compared to older models.

Bzz2

Bzz2Perth, WA

Great phone although the cost is very high - quality of the camera is why I upgraded from my older Iphone and this one doesn't disappoint - I now use this more than my Ipad.

Ravi

RaviSydney, NSW

Perfect

Very pleased with camera. Great with brightness.I use most of the times this phone for taking pictures and measuring equipments. Safari is the other most used function for me. Loved it.

Pinki

PinkiSydney, NSW

Love the phone

Pinkbudgiepie

Pinkbudgiepie

Love this version

Changed up my iPhone to get a better camera as I use phone for all my photos and I love taking photos
It’s terrific, has a portrait mode where the subject is in focus and the background is soft (not quite focussed)
I settled on 64gb as I pay for extra iCloud storage...I have 3 screens of apps, nearly 20,000 photos, use FB and all banking etc and am only using half the 64 gb
I was used to a home button, but only took a day or 2 to get used to no home button, another reason I switched in order to get a bit bigger screen without being so big I couldn’t fit it in my pocket
Didn’t cost me outright, I just continue a (better) plan with Vodafone who have always been reliable for me
All good so far