Apple iPod Shuffle (4th Generation)

Apple iPod Shuffle (4th Generation)

MPNs: MC749ZP/A, MC750ZP/A, MC751ZP/A and 4 more

Satisfacrion

My kids bought it for me for father's day. Was surprised by how easy it was to use.Now I'm walking around the house singing like an idiot and I think they're regretting buying it for me.

andree

andreeGold Coast

Best Portable Music Device Ever Innovated or Invented

This little one inch square device is slim, light and absolutely amazing. You can store and play more that 200 songs, melodies or compositions. It is portable, unobtrusive and can be used anywhere, anytime and I believe is Apple's best invention ever devised, designed or manufactured.

Redbush

RedbushSA, 5086

Nifty piece of kit

Rayward

Rayward

IPod Shuffle Experience

purchased an ipod shuffle for $58 - good price. It works very well and caters for my limited amount of music. It is easy to recharge through the laptop and complements the ipod nano that my wife uses. We use itunes as our music library and occasionally purchase music tracks which works out well. The shuffle is tiny yet does everything an mp3 player should do. I can use either the shuffle setting or alpha setting to play my playlists. The supplied earphones are good and being able to easily recharge is saving me money in lithium batteries which I used on my other mp3 player. Very good value product
cheap - good quality sound - easy to use - easy to recharge