Apple iPod Touch (7th Generation)

Apple iPod Touch (7th Generation)

gottalove

gottaloveSydney, NSW

Love love love the iPod Touch

This was an upgrade purchase to my ever faithful earlier version of the iPod Touch (circa 2011?)
I love the iPod Touch. Versitile, light and perfect for my music, audio books and podcasts.
No regrets just happiness.

Purchased at Apple Online store.

Beccaxx

BeccaxxSydney, NSW

Love it

Super pretty design I got mine customised which was so nice as it was a gift so it was engraved, super light weight and easy to use my hubby loves it

Purchased in January 2020 at Apple Store Australia for A$300.00.

Alberto6439

Alberto6439South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent for music and kids pre-mobile phone

As we all live in a technology era my 9y.o daughter asked me for a mobile as she doesn’t need to call no body but likes music, videos, photos, apps, games I got this for her and when ever I need to call her o the family needs to call her she can use to receive calls FaceTime audio or video and the messenger app because there is wifi where ever she goes o I shared my data, the A10 processor is faster than my iphone 8 plus the games runs smoothly and she also uses the iPod as a remote control on the smart tv for YouTube, Spotify and movies in the apple tv, the battery charge super fast and last a day is just perfect best for her at this ages and the restrictions for social media are great!

Electronics