Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch 2017 (with Touch Bar)

Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch 2017 (with Touch Bar)

MPNs: KAMBP13MPXV2GRY and MPXV2X/A

4.5

neha b.

neha b.

Macc Book Pro With Touch Bar

Brilliant features. Stylish look, very light and quick to start up.No noise.Just love it. Bit difficult to operate if haven't used before but once knows everything,won't look for any other product

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,799.00.

Mila

MilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going strong

This is one of my favourite apple products! It’s very well built and extremely reliable with a good battery life. I use mine for work and I wouldn’t rely on any other laptop.

Indrayani Ranade

Indrayani RanadeSydney, NSW

Love my Mcbook - very fast very reliable

I bought my mcbook last year for personal use. I started working from home from March this year. I have been using this laptop for more than 50 hours a week and it has performed so well. Highly recommended. Very reliable and fast. Only thing that concerns me is it occasionally automatically goes blank- but it has happened only 3 or 4 times in past 8 months.

Purchased in October 2019 at Costco for A$1,350.00.

Laptops

Find out how Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch 2017 (with Touch Bar) compares to other Laptops

Kristen

KristenNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect for school

I got a MacBook Pro for my daughter at the start of year 9, she is now in year 11 and it has no problems. I got another one for my other daughter at the begining of this year.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,500.00.

Fahad A.

Fahad A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect

I have used many laptops but like MacBook pro, I never used. This laptop is compatible. I never had any problems with it and everyone I know recommends this laptop to me. After I use it for sure I recommend it for everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Looks beautiful and functions great as well

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,999.00.

Russell Pata

Russell Pata

So smooth and integrated. Elegant

You are either PC or Mac. This was my transition machine and I will never go back.
The smooth robust OS, beautiful build quality, compact size and huge performance reflect premium design and R&D.
I have used several high end PC laptops and none come close.
The integration of all apple products is a highlight.
They are expensive but unlike PC are not redundant in 6 months.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Physical store for A$2,999.00.

Ahmed

AhmedSydney, NSW

Apple Macbook Pro 13inch

Want a small but powerful laptop? Then look no further than the Apple Macbook Pro 13inch.
At 13inch, its small yet portable and allows you to use it for various purposes, whether it be for watching a movie, playing games or doing work, it won't fail to impress.
Being a working individual who conducts work online, I cannot complain since this product has made my life easy and convenient. The added features of a touch bar, high end encryption and amazing performance allows you to experience the best quality that you desire.
Love this macbook and would recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in April 2017 at Apple Online store for A$1,975.00.

Kimbo S.

Kimbo S.Sydney, NSW

Macbook fan - what a Gem

Had my macbook for just over 2 years now and can't complain, what a wonderful product. It does everything it is designed for and even more. Great speed, slick design, works very well. Super fast chaging, the only thing is it get a tad hot but overall absolutely wonderful product.

Purchased in December 2017 for A$2,800.00.

joseph

josephSydney, NSW

Great product. Love it a lot

Being a working individual who manages business online, this product is a great device that makes everything easy. Its easy access system such as Touch ID, password storing means that I can get to work faster each time I open my laptop.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Online store for A$2,700.00.

leaf

leafSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my macbook

This is my first MacBook, and my previous laptop was a had a 19" screen and was not a Mac. I love my Mac, as I have other Apple products and liked that I could sync all my products. I have a small business and use it extensively for my business. I like that it is just the right size, not heavy, and is slim line.

I have not had any problems with my MacBook so far.

Purchased at Myer Retail Stores.

Sunshine Coaster

Sunshine CoasterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sreen poor

My daughters computer screen failed after 4 months. It was treated gently, clean and fastidiously looked after. Despite no visible damage to the screen itself or exterior case apple stated she caused the issue (damage to the screen). With an exam the following day I was forced to get it repaired. When I requested the screen I owned to be returned they refused. Poor service on a premium product

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Online store for A$3,400.00.

Deep

DeepMelbourne

Server-in-a-box

Can seamlessly run multiple Operating Systems using any virtualisation software like Parallels. The Touch Bar is quite handy and changes based on the active application. Battery life is good. Retina display and in-built speakers are top-notch.

Overall, this is the best laptop I have used so far in terms of improving productivity.

Purchased in November 2018 at Apple Store Australia for A$4,000.00.

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

So far, so good.

Pretty happy overall as a long time macbook pro user.
Heard some negative things about the keyboard, but it hasnt been an issue so far.
Everything is running great, fast and powerful.
I dont use the touch bar.. seems unnecessary. Bit of a novelty.
Much thinner and lighter than my previous model.

Purchased in April 2019 at Apple Store Australia.

Chloe C.

Chloe C.Sydney, NSW

Love it so much!

I bought this laptop after much research and deliberation. It was expensive but works like a pro. My only issue is that the battery life isn't fantastic, it will last me the whole day but can get pretty low if I've been using it a lot (I know some people that have the one with no touch bar who say the battery lasts longer). I also sometimes doubt how useful the touch bar is, I do use it but not as much as what I should! Overall though, I am very happy, this laptop goes wherever I go!!!

Purchased in March 2018.

PAC

PACAU

Powerful for the size.

This is my second fully spec'ed 13inch top of the line MacBook Pro. I tried the 15 inch because it was higher spec, but I returned it because it was too heavy and large to lug around.

Purchased in March 2019 at Apple Store Australia for A$4,400.00.

Sharon Ramel

Sharon Ramel

Three weeks old keyboard is broken and the battery does not last.

Every word I am writing I must stop to press the touch bar. If I do notdothisthisiswhat happens. Sometimes ifseflcorrects itself and other times itdoesnot. As You Can SEE here. Plus the battery simply does not last the day as promised. Apple a once quality company sadly no more. Plus they have changed the input to their Plugs

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Joyce Allen

Joyce AllenMelbourne

So far so good

I got the new MacBook Pro before travelling europe. I have had it for about a year and a half and haven't had any issues with it yet. It was the perfect size for travelling as the computer easily fit in my bag and came out of 6 months of travelling unscathed. My only issue is sometimes if you are running large games it can slow down a little, but nothing too bad.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
K. Wong

K. WongAdelaide

Great laptop

A little pricey but a great laptop to use. Decided to upgrade from the 2008 Macbook to this and I still feel at home using it. I use this a lot for browsing and reading and works great. Battery lasts fine and the fans don't make much noise at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Pixie

PixieAinslie

Good, light, versatile

A great little laptop. I bought a monitor for big display when using at home. The computer is excellent. It was really easy to switch everything over from my old MacBook - intuitive and easy to use. The touch bar is a nice addition - good for all sorts of applications.

Date PurchasedMar 2017