Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch 2017 (with Touch Bar)

Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch 2017 (with Touch Bar) (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: KAMBP13MPXV2GRY and MPXV2X/A

4.5

Sarah G

Sarah GAU

Excellent look but not worth it

It's my first Apple computer. After I feel fully disappointing with windows system, I bought this mac for my subjects at school. It has a really big track pad which is very convenience and the screen and touch bar is great when i see video and typing. But no usb access is really annoying.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Doug B

Doug BSydney

The best computer I have ever owned

I do not go anywhere without my Macbook and thankfully, due to it being so light but at the same time, so exceptionally sturdy this is both easy and safe. I have had upwards of 5 or 6 laptops in my life but this one is just far and above the best I have owned. The operating system is incredibly clean which allows for seemless use of all of my favourite applications. I mainly use my laptop for photoshop. With past laptops photoshop has caused some lag or delay but my macbook doesn't skip a beat. The high price tag means this isn't for everyone but to everyone who can afford it, it is well worth the money.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
coty

cotySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great one

Not using MacBook before. I am a Microsoft guy for years. Notice MacBook is good on interface, pasting or editing, so decided to gave it a try.
It's really nice on man-machine interface and fluency when selecting the job I want to do. Only annoying thing is the iCloud kept came in to interrupt. Apple might need to consider to make more space in iCloud for its customers. 5 G is something looks funny today when there are no limit cloud providers out there.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Laptops

Find out how Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch 2017 (with Touch Bar) compares to other Laptops

Bianca wilson

Bianca wilsonSydney

The best computer

I have been using the new MacBook for sometime now and I can not stop it is the best laptop I have used in all my years the battery life is grate and the play back on my favourite movies is awesome highly recommended to anyone that is a big apple fan and wants to take a laptop with them

Date PurchasedJan 2017
william

williamEllenbrook

Weapon of choice for work!

If you are looking for a reliable machine for work, the Macbook Pro is the laptop for you.
The battery life is amazing, the operating system is secured, the weight is portable, the look & feel is premium.

Although there isnt any ports available for USB and HDMI, plenty of good 3rd party dongles out there. I dont have any complaints about that. It does make the macbook look different.

The touch bar is very cool. Still got much to learn to fully utilise it and the trackpad is the best. Nothing really beat apple's trackpad. They are just so seamless and easy to use.

If you are not gaming on it and purely want it for work. Look no further. This is the laptop for you

Date PurchasedMar 2017