Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch

Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch (page 4 of 6)

2017 (with Touch Bar), 2017 (without Touch Bar), 2015 Early, etc...

4.2

debdenplace

debdenplaceAU

Great windows lap top

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Bianca wilson

Bianca wilsonSydney

The best computer

I have been using the new MacBook for sometime now and I can not stop it is the best laptop I have used in all my years the battery life is grate and the play back on my favourite movies is awesome highly recommended to anyone that is a big apple fan and wants to take a laptop with them

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Tenderfield

TenderfieldNSW, 2060

Goodbye Window, Hello Apple

I have been using window os throughout my entire life, this is because i was surrounded.
Work decided to upgrade my lappy and i said why not give Apple a crack, should be too hard since famous for simplicity. The first 2 weeks i was struggle and looking at YouTube channel to get some tips, now im loving it after 2 years im not looking back.

It’s not only simplicity the OS delivers, it just makes so much sense when using it (idiot proof, bug free, reliable).

You pretty much pay for what you get and now when i use window i get frustrated and annoyed.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Laptops

Find out how Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 13-inch compares to other Laptops

John

JohnSydney

This is a fast little unit

This is a fast little unit, I just switched from a lifetime of frustration using microsoft systems after fighting viruses, system crashes etc. This unit does not need an antivirus as it never gets viruses not to mention it is fast and responsive every time i switch it on. Should have made the switch much earlier in life!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
william

williamEllenbrook

Weapon of choice for work!

If you are looking for a reliable machine for work, the Macbook Pro is the laptop for you.
The battery life is amazing, the operating system is secured, the weight is portable, the look & feel is premium.

Although there isnt any ports available for USB and HDMI, plenty of good 3rd party dongles out there. I dont have any complaints about that. It does make the macbook look different.

The touch bar is very cool. Still got much to learn to fully utilise it and the trackpad is the best. Nothing really beat apple's trackpad. They are just so seamless and easy to use.

If you are not gaming on it and purely want it for work. Look no further. This is the laptop for you

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dan B

Dan BGold Coast

It is discontinued but if you found a new one BUY IT instead of the new versions!

Very light and thin laptop. The battery life is great. It allows me to get my school work done and some light photoshop editing as well with no problem.the Retina display is really high quality. only downside was the apple care, which is too pricy!
I was looking for buying the newest versions of Macbook pro with the touch bar. but turned out the store had only one of the older version of Macbook pro with retina display. Im happy with this purchase.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Scotty the AJ

Scotty the AJAU

What can I say? Beautiful looking laptop somewhat let down by a buggy operating system.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
MrsD

MrsDPerth

Worst Purchase Ever. Everything failed after 18 months

Very disappointed in this product which is a complete rip off. Purchased for my son for high school. Told it would last the full 5 years.
Issues started after 1.5 years. Apple unwilling to assist but finally did after contacting ACCC. Then a year later the WHOLE system fails!! Used for 3 years. Repair bill higher than the price of a new one! Faulty logic board, battery and hard drive.
Be warned - poor after sales. Sell faulty units and refuse to repair. My husband works for Microsoft and says these products (and apple care) are a joke.
Won't be replacing this failed macbook with another. When you spend $2000 you expect it to last longer than a year before it starts failing.
A very angry customer!
BE WARNED!

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Val

ValSydney, NSW

My consumer experience has been downgraded with the new MacBook Pro

Date PurchasedJun 2017

fei

fei

use every single day

I had never used Macbook since I started to have my own laptop. The 2016 Late Macbook is great. Super fast, pretty light that I can carry it to school in my small backpack, excellent display, perfect sound,etc. I chose the one without touch bar as it is cheaper and I think the original function bar is enough for use.

Matt

Matt

Good! Love the touchbar addon

Bought this because my MacBook Air was on the verge of spoiling and it was a good decision made. Didn't like the butterfly keys on the MacBook 12 inch but this new improved butterfly keys were smooth and provided the feel I like. Touch bar functionality is limited but cool. Hoping more programs would support it soon

Ali G

Ali GSydney

Solid performing laptop that is little too expensive!

Apple has done it again with a good quality laptop that runs like a dream with beautiful crisp screen and has been updated significantly from the previous model with latest intel processor and now included USB-C connections. Main downsides is the really high price and the lack of tradition USB port (no required to carry around a dongle as a converter).

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Nightly14

Nightly14Brisbane

This is still very good

I have used MBP 2010, 2012 for many years, I feel satisfied with its quality.
Now my employer gave me this 2015 model MBP, it is still very good to use, HDMI post can TB(DP) ports are quite useful.
I am very happy with 2015 model than other latest models, such as 2016 and 17, because of they only have USB type-C.

Julio

JulioEmerald

It was excellent

I bought it as a birthday gift to my brother who is working on editing and making some special effect for TV commercials. I just borrow it one or two times. The color on the screen was totally correct and the processing speed is fast. There is a little problem to me, someone who used to use windows systems though.

Cairoloves

CairolovesGold Coast

The Best Laptop

Date PurchasedNov 2016

TipT

TipTAdelaide

Aboulute beast

The early 2015 Macbook pro is amazing. Looks good and performs super well under different tasks. Whether it be photo editing or watching YouTube it performs it easily with no lag or noise.
The retina display is quite amazingly clear and super realistic.
The aluminium body around the laptop gives it the luxurious elegant look.
It looks just as good as it performs.
Amazing laptop though a little pricey.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Mansor

MansorTsmania

Good enough

The Laptop is absolutely good enough
It is exceptionally fast and productive, with an overall good quality. However, I have hid issues with the screen though. This proved to be no concern, however, as Apple traded it in for a new Laptop within a day. Great Customer Service and Product!. Will enjoy it for a while

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Edu E

Edu E

The best laptop I ever have

Simple and elegant model. Best keyboard I ever use compared with other laptops. With backlit keyboard, working at night is more convenient. Display is bright, clear and sharp. Sound is excellent and clear even though the speaker is not located at the front side like other laptops I ever used. With macOS, it is easy to use especially for programming. Highly recommended for daily and specific use.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
TomTan

TomTan

Simply perfect

Would be the best thing that I buy, ever. No regrets at all. If you are thinking of buying a lap top my advise will be a MacBook without a doubt. I wish I got that extra cash to get the 15in but the 13in will do me just fine.

Date PurchasedDec 2016