Apple & Mint Mermaid Big Backpack

Apple & Mint Mermaid Big Backpack

1.8

Do not order from this company

I ordered about 2 months ago and never received my order. Courier says booked for pick-up and then nothing. They ignore messages and there is no phone number to call listed on their site. I unfortunately ordered without seeing reviews about the same experiences. I am hoping to get my money back via a bank card dispute as it was a large order.

Will be reporting the company further as they continue to advertise stock and are potentially taking other customers' money.

Purchased in March 2021 at Apple & Mint for $150.00.

Rochelle M.

Rochelle M.

Did not receive order - won't answer emails.....

Purchased in January 2021 for $164.00.

Amber

Amber

Ordered but no products

Ordered products at the beginning of December and are yet to receive it. Money has been taken but no products
Very disappointed.
I have tried to contact the company but they have ignored emails and social media

Backpacks / Rucksacks

Find out how Apple & Mint Mermaid Big Backpack compares to other Backpacks / Rucksacks

kevly

kevly

Do not buy from this company directly

This company is renowned for lack of communication and for not sending orders. My sister had issues with them over a year ago. Emails ignored, social media comments deleted (hers & others). They make great products but I wouldn’t buy from them ever again - which is such a shame.

Order NOT delivered & no communication

It’s been over 2 months since I’ve ordered 2 lunch boxes. They haven’t been delivered nor any of my follow up emails. Extremely frustrated as they are for Christmas & there is no contact details for this company, to receive a refund.

Haven’t received my order!!!

Haven’t received my purchase and cannot get hold of the company. I’m extremely disappointed as I have ordered from this company before with no problems. I’m wondering whether they have gone under and are just still taking orders. I ordered on the 16th of September and have only received the order confirmation email and nothing since. I’ve tried numerous times to ask where my order is through email with no reply. Money has just gone down the drain. Bit sad when the order was for my daughters birthday.

Purchased in September 2020 for $50.16.

Unhappy Jan

Unhappy JanSydney

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Purchased in July 2020 for $111.00.

Haven't sent our order!

They have sent emails to confirm our order has been sent but it never was! They have ignored ALL contact from me asking where our parcel is. As you can see in the screenshot, the courier unsuccessfully attempted to pick up our parcel from Apple and Mint. $139.65 down the drain and no way to contact them other than through email.

Purchased in July 2020 for $139.65.

Mould growing in backpack lining

The backpack I ordered from Apple & Mint's website has mould visibly growing throughout the lining of the backpack. The backpack has a strong unpleasant smell of mould. Apple & Mint have not responded to any of my multiple emails or messages requesting to return the backpack for a refund. It is apparent from comments on their social media posts that others have had the same experiences when trying to arrange returns.

Backpacks / Rucksacks