Apple Pencil

Apple Pencil

Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

White, slick and simple. Perfectly functional and sits really well in the hand. The special adapter for charging is a pain and I have had to create a very special home for this tiny piece of tech. Fortunately until now I havent lost it! The pencil easily blends into the background, like when I'm using it with my iPad on my bed with white sheets, this has resulted in it dropping and being sat on a lot of times. Surprisingly this little pencil just keeps going and going. I find that incredibly impressive and fortunate for such an essential and pricey accessory

Margiemarchie

MargiemarchiePENSHURST

Awesome tiny thing!!!

I got the Apple Pencil as well as the iPad Pro, they went great together. The pencil automatically charged it self every time you attached on top of the iPad Pro.

HausofB

HausofBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Easy to use and I love how it is pressure sensitive. The pen is easy to lose though at times if you dont attach it to your Ipad but the functions on it is great.

Fairy Bear

Fairy Bear

Essential companion for the iPad Pro

Being an artist, I can’t do without my iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. I’ve tried a few others, but they just don’t match up in accuracy and pressure sensitivity. In fact, when the cat knocked over the ipad while the Apple Pencil was charging in its slot and broke the end off it, I was pretty bereft until I could get a replacement and ended up purchasing two so that I would never be without one again. There’s just no comparison as far as functionality and ease of use goes.

PicatssoArtMaureenBoyle

PicatssoArtMaureenBoyleHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant invention!

Draws well, drawn line follows tip on the screen, pressure sensitive for strokes, recharges by plugging into iPad (original version), Bluetooth setup. I’ve discovered these recently - just great for Art!

mreviews

mreviewsSydney

It's a perfect product for drawing and writing!

Samba

SambaSydney

100% excellent for drawing on 6th gen Ipad.

Whoops! Doesn't work on older technology :-(

Bought this after reading fantastic reviews on the pencil, but I have an older iPad. Will only work on the iPad Pro and iPad 6th gen. Does not say this on the info page on Apple though.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect....if you are very creative.

teajay

teajayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complements the iPad Pro very well

Apple has been pushing the Pencil as part of its marketing for the iPad Pro. I purchased one for use with my 9.7" iPad Pro. It responds very well, detects angle and pressure and recharges easily. I thought it might be a gadget that I rarely use but now I can't imagine my iPad without it.