Apple Online store

Apple Online store

1.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (30)

MacBook Pro $5500 drama

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro 16" 2019 - Intel Core i9
Frank3232

Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Their service and quality quickly degrading

Spent more than a thousand dollar to buy an iPhone X. After 2 years, the battery ran out at 3 PM. Spent an hour over the phone with an Apple agent on diagnosis. While on hold, the call disconnected. The agent didn't call me, and closed the case. Apple's hardware quality and service quality are both degrading fast!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

Severely autistic toddler unknowingly bought game.

My severely autistic toddler, grandson, was playing on the wrong iPad. He loves to click everything from light switches to google searches. He didn’t realise that he bought an online game for $159.99. My iPad was out of its case and he thought it was his. After online attempts and a phone call explaining the innocent mistake, Apple refused to put it right and reimburse me. I couldn’t believe that they would treat a loyal customer, of many years, in such a heartless fashion.
Update: a week after contacting The department of Fair Trading, Apple issued a full refund. I’m pleased with the outcome and am happy that Apple came good..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAccidental purchase by an autistic toddler

Find out how Apple Online store compares to other Online Shops

Sound good, mic bad (AirPods Pro)

The product was very good for listening to music and normal YouTube videos, but the mic was so bad that it didn't work sometimes and other times worked nicely. I would want the next pair of AirPods to have a significantly better mic

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro
Kira

KiraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Even more expensive for even less!

I have recently purchased the very expensive new iPad Pro 12.9 inch as I require it for my work in using this device for one hour I have discovered they provide nothing with it except a charger no USB cable I cannot connect to my computer without spending more money as they’ve changed the port again! The Apple Pencil 2 that is required for this iPad as you cannot use the 1st gen you do not get extra tips as provided with the first gen and it’s over 100$ more overall I am very disappointed Apple products have become more and more expensive with almost no real worth in return and seems designed to simply get you to spend more money and for a billion dollar company this is disgusting and I’m over it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB (3rd Generation)
Sharen C.

Sharen C.Hobart, TAS

I pad pro 12.9 and magic keyboard purchase

I am extremely happy with my iPad Pro and magic keyboard. Jacob who placed my order over the phone was great. I will definitely shop this way again, great service Well done!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (2020)
TANYA

TANYA

Good Service

Good products as always been using Apple’s for the last 20 years for mobiles, computers and laptops and iPads and more. I definitely will recommend to everyone and thank you.

Razmik A.

Razmik A.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service.

For months now trying to reset my i phone password. they message me they will contact me in 24 days,
nothing happened, they told they will contact me in 24 hours , they never called,
yesterday i called , after 30min. talking to girl in Philippine, she said some one will contact me , no body called yet, i am so frustrated with apple products and their service that i never buy any apple or american made product , they are all lies and crook business.

Product PurchasedIphoneX

Yode

Yode

The Death of Apple

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (2020)
Christian Warta

Christian Warta

Apple & TNT

After 2 weeks of rerouting, delays, and whatever, the tracking info of my Apple order showed that my item will arrive today 3rd July before 18:00 pm. It didn't. I wasted a whole day waiting and lost my income for this day too because I can't work and wait on-site at the same time. No update, no info, no phone contact. I have no idea how long I still need to wait. I am talking about a maximum configured MacBook Pro 2016. I am talking about a valuable purchase which I had to work very long and hard to be able to afford. A disgrace. I am shocked that Apple (which I highly respect) is contracting such a nightmare of delivering company.

michael s.

michael s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible management service

Vivian K

Vivian K

Refused refund after a child accidental purchase

My son with ASD&ADHD accidentally purchased nearly $200 worth of things in Minecraft marketplace without our permission, and Apple refuse my refund request twice without giving me any reasons, I tried the calls, online chat, none of them were helpful, your people basically just told me there was nothing they can do. I need to accept whatever decision Apple made. You left me with no other options. now I’m feeling angry and confused. I’m sure I’m not the only devastate parent out there who had similar experiences.

Update: After email the CEO of “Apple”, they finally refunded me money. I’m surprised and feeling grateful there are still good boss and people in the world of business. Thank you.

A total disgrace

An Imac arrived with a dent on the screen, I called to organise a return but after 20 phone calls still no pick up. Today I called again speaking to a guy who sounded half asleep I totally lost it. After this experience I find it quite surprising that people still buy Apple at a premium price for such rubbish service.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

They have no idea about what they do

After 10 days from returning an online purchase to store, I haven't received the money back into my account and have been told from my financial company that they have not even received any refund request from Apple yet.

Product PurchasediMac

Moy

Moy

What a mess

I ordered I pad from online coz my iPad Pro suddenly stopped working, it was complete mess, I made lots of phone calls Apple and TNT unfortunately nobody knows nothing.

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t get my iPhone fixed, no staff can help me

Make a call to Apple to book in my phone as my battery is faulty. Their option was to just keep trying as their system can’t go past 7 days. What a joke?
I’ve spent over 2 hours of my time chasing their tail. Well maybe they can chase mine, I’m so close to going over to Samsung. I understand we are in a pandemic, but I also have a business and need my phone working...
Someone please touch base with me, or Apple is over for us.

Cris

CrisSydney, NSW

Terrible Sales, Finance and Refund team!!!!

I have spoken 5 of Apple staff(2 of them are Trisha,Sheina) explained myself 5 times and ended up with nothing!!! Ridiculously unhelpful and unworthy of my time. Such a waste!!!!

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro

Unreliable shipping and patronising staff

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular
Alex H.

Alex H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful and unsympathetic online chat experience

Chat was with Caelum. Terribly patronising and ver unsympathetic. Didn't explain coherently what the options for me were. Took forever to type responses. Shameful customer service. Didn't even acknowledge the challenging circumstances of Covid-19 in making in-store purchases.

Would also add that you need to make it clear that Apple Store gift cards CAN NOT be used to purchase App Store cards in big BOLD letters on the Apple Store cards. It's ridiculous that I can't transfer one line of credit to a different platform within the same billion dollar corporation that claims to pride itself on customer/user experience.

Absolutely shameful. Will post this review on across social media as others need to know.