Apple Online store

Apple Online store

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Hunter Region, NSW

Rude and unhelpful

Telephone support person was rude and unhelpful. He could not resolve my issue with Apple TV and kept saying that I should have called sooner, before the problem occurred. Kept me on hold for long periods and I am pretty sure some of that was on purpose because I asked to speak to his supervisor. I love Apple products & the in store staff are great, but phone support was sub standard to say the least.

Lieng

LiengSydney

Return Issue

Purchase two iphone, return one, wait to pick up for three time, no one came. called again, they will re-arrange to pick up, no one show up again. about three weeks just waiting for curies to pick up my return.
So what? got money from customer, doesn't want to assist? Worst experience i ever had with Apple.
Supper disappointed. Want refund to buy a new product, if this happening, u lost customer for sure.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very knowledgeable and polite rep - a huge help!

The lovely gentleman I dealt with walked me through every step with clear explanations, to help get my Mac back in action. I couldnt be more pleased with his service.

Li Li

Li Li

technical support

Thank you jeya from tech support who assisted me very supportive patient and guided me step by step untill the issue was resolved i would give her 10 stars if i could thanks again

Product PurchasedApple TV

wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

Stacks in Mojave

Absolutely fuxed up. You have 2/3 of your screen with folders and when you open up a stack it puts 100+ items over the folders and you can not control anything after that. FIX IT or windows hallo

October 30th 2019 Update: Outdated Itunes

Incomplete backup on replacement 10xr phone in apple store due to incompetence. Could not restore and lost all passwords for outlook etc. restore from icloud was not possible as needed 2 step verification.
Icloud never stored important info even so I pay for 2 gig storage. Only 1 step mobile was good then it ask for second that could not be done. old fashioned run around and very frustrating. Itune is outdated and old fashioned. Hallo windows, Good by Apple

Arly

ArlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If Apple was a communist state we’d already be at war.

Jacky

JackyPerth, WA

Defrauded at a cost of $179.99

I normally find the store useful and fair. However I recently enquired about the Better Me app to find that I was immediately charged $179.99 without my authorisation. I have contacted the app without any success. Apps like these should be regulated by Apple, a trusted source for consumers. I feel I will not enquire re any further apps as I am uncertain if I will be charged a hugely inflated price.

Product PurchasedBetter Me App

Matthew G.

Matthew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My iPad Pro 3rd Generation. I really enjoy it. I have already worked out how this device can come in very handy. BUT!

I ordered it 6 weeks ago and found the price dropped by $300 last week after 4 years. I requested a $300 voucher for AppleStore but they refused! Very disappointing!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR
Niki Vee

Niki Vee

Customer Service on the phone has gone overseas and is appalling.

They don't know the basics in there, then what hope have we got when we have serious problems with our computers. First person had no idea, second person hung up on me and didn't even understand me or English, the third had no idea how to sort it out...and I'm still left without having fixed the problem. I was just about to buy another iPhone product but changed my mind. Apple makes so much money and can't even offer the right service afterwards???

Damo.

Damo.Sydney

Not a good experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasediMac & accessories.

Eli

Eli

Poor issue resolution

I had paid for a 3 month apple music membership, however one month in I decided to move to Spotify. Having cancelled the payments for Apple Music subscription, they decided to cancel my membership also (even though the following two months were paid for). I emailed Apple to have this resolved and they asked for my payment numbers etc. They ended up handing me onto the next consultant, and then the next consultant again. My issue was never resolved. These issues are not something the customer should be having to chase up. I would not recommend Apple as their customer service is very dissatisfying.

HonoraC

HonoraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Haphazard billing

Product Purchasedibooks

Karin W.

Karin W.Sydney, NSW

Apple online MacBook Pro

Never buy any device over Apple online! My MacBook Pro had a issue until it got replaced it took 1 month, then the trouble started with getting the money refunded. After Apple online has the device it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the money back!!! It will go back to a bank account not credit card. If you need a computer and have to wait to buy one, you have to fork out the money yourself again, until you receive the refund....Apparently its easier if you go to the store and buy your device in Store. If any issue/s arise you get your refund faster....meaning you can replace your device faster.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro

Website can be misleading

Beware what you read on their website - it might say the price you pay for a pair of wireless headphones is $0 when you are buying a macbook pro but your invoice will show that you have paid $395.99 for the headphones but got the computer for less - this can have an impact on the taxable amount you can claim for work/business tools. The company response is "in the T&C it says" - usually not as large or as prominent as the "free" or "zero cost" section for the headphones. Dept of Fair Trading are equally toothless.

Product PurchasedMacbook pro

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

I wish there was a -10 rating button! They are stealing from people by not adding an “unsubscribe link”! It is $22.49 a month or $139.99 per year!

I am also disappointed in APPLE for actually promoting and hosting this app on the Apple platform as this is stealing from innocent people.

We bought 2 pairs of Apple airpods

The apple website is very easy to navigate but make sure you are on the Australian website. We got excited thinking the price was reduced, but realised we were looking at the US website in US dollars.

Still very happy with our purchase and fast delivery.