Apple Online store

Apple Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (18)

Richard

RichardCentral West, NSW

Hard to discuss false charge

I was charged $400 on my credit card. I am prepared to say that Apple were not responsible for this, but it took about four hours on the telephone for them to clear the matter up. I am convinced that Apple were not responsible for this, and my bank's fraud squad are looking into it. I just feel that it could have been settled in 15 minutes.

wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

not working

Software is not good last calls show up 2 days later. Swipes only work occasionally. Not happy. the same with my mackbook pro. Most apps not compatible... Totally over rated

Karen

KarenWarnervale

Incorrect invoices

Beware of how Apple invoice you for your purchases.
If you buy with a "free" promotion item they take the value of the promotion item off the value of your item. Which means if you have it insured, want to claim it on your tax, or salary sacrifice the item, you cannot claim for the actual value only the value on the invoice. Apple REFUSE to show the items correctly. Customer service in Australia refer this to Singapore office, where the representatives are happy to give a lecture on processes but not listen to the needs of the customer. I have referred this matter to the department of Fair Trading.

Khairani khairani

Khairani khairaniWoodbine

Disappointing experience with Apple support team

I need to unlocked my phone, sent proof of purchase but they need more documents but it’s unclear what they need & when I called no one can helped and rude.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Refuse to replace faulty product.

Never by an ipod from Apple online. I bought an ipod from them six months ago that is riddled with faults. Support refuses outright to replace it and insists on spending hours with me trying to get my faulty ipod to do what it was supposed to do. I have been through this process three times now as Apple offers no other form of product support.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPod Touch (7th Generation)

Abul Kalam

Abul KalamSydney, NSW

App stores

App Store Kogarah stolen my money ($500) from my card. My mobile App downloads is disable without any notifications. I am not happy at all with App Store Kogarah. Thanks

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dishonest about delivery time

Apple online promised to deliver next business day on their website. The Ipad I ordered turned out to be 7 business days. The customer service operator was robotic. I was unable to cancel the order or make changes to where it was to be delivered. In fact, the courier had to go to an address that no one would be because it was printed on the label. Really quite silly. I ended up having to ask them to keep it in storage for 3 weeks. My son missed out on the Christmas present. Never yet anything posted from apple. They do not live up to their promises and their service is quite ridiculous.

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Hunter Region, NSW

Rude and unhelpful

Telephone support person was rude and unhelpful. He could not resolve my issue with Apple TV and kept saying that I should have called sooner, before the problem occurred. Kept me on hold for long periods and I am pretty sure some of that was on purpose because I asked to speak to his supervisor. I love Apple products & the in store staff are great, but phone support was sub standard to say the least.

Lieng

LiengSydney

Return Issue

Purchase two iphone, return one, wait to pick up for three time, no one came. called again, they will re-arrange to pick up, no one show up again. about three weeks just waiting for curies to pick up my return.
So what? got money from customer, doesn't want to assist? Worst experience i ever had with Apple.
Supper disappointed. Want refund to buy a new product, if this happening, u lost customer for sure.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very knowledgeable and polite rep - a huge help!

The lovely gentleman I dealt with walked me through every step with clear explanations, to help get my Mac back in action. I couldnt be more pleased with his service.

Li Li

Li Li

technical support

Thank you jeya from tech support who assisted me very supportive patient and guided me step by step untill the issue was resolved i would give her 10 stars if i could thanks again

Product PurchasedApple TV

Arly

ArlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If Apple was a communist state we’d already be at war.

Jacky

JackyPerth, WA

Defrauded at a cost of $179.99

I normally find the store useful and fair. However I recently enquired about the Better Me app to find that I was immediately charged $179.99 without my authorisation. I have contacted the app without any success. Apps like these should be regulated by Apple, a trusted source for consumers. I feel I will not enquire re any further apps as I am uncertain if I will be charged a hugely inflated price.

Product PurchasedBetter Me App

Matthew G.

Matthew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My iPad Pro 3rd Generation. I really enjoy it. I have already worked out how this device can come in very handy. BUT!

I ordered it 6 weeks ago and found the price dropped by $300 last week after 4 years. I requested a $300 voucher for AppleStore but they refused! Very disappointing!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (3rd Generation)

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR
Niki Vee

Niki Vee

Customer Service on the phone has gone overseas and is appalling.

They don't know the basics in there, then what hope have we got when we have serious problems with our computers. First person had no idea, second person hung up on me and didn't even understand me or English, the third had no idea how to sort it out...and I'm still left without having fixed the problem. I was just about to buy another iPhone product but changed my mind. Apple makes so much money and can't even offer the right service afterwards???

Damo.

Damo.Sydney

Not a good experience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasediMac & accessories.

Eli

Eli

Poor issue resolution

I had paid for a 3 month apple music membership, however one month in I decided to move to Spotify. Having cancelled the payments for Apple Music subscription, they decided to cancel my membership also (even though the following two months were paid for). I emailed Apple to have this resolved and they asked for my payment numbers etc. They ended up handing me onto the next consultant, and then the next consultant again. My issue was never resolved. These issues are not something the customer should be having to chase up. I would not recommend Apple as their customer service is very dissatisfying.

HonoraC

HonoraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Haphazard billing

Product Purchasedibooks

Karin W.

Karin W.Sydney, NSW

Apple online MacBook Pro

Never buy any device over Apple online! My MacBook Pro had a issue until it got replaced it took 1 month, then the trouble started with getting the money refunded. After Apple online has the device it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the money back!!! It will go back to a bank account not credit card. If you need a computer and have to wait to buy one, you have to fork out the money yourself again, until you receive the refund....Apparently its easier if you go to the store and buy your device in Store. If any issue/s arise you get your refund faster....meaning you can replace your device faster.

Warranty Claim MadeYes