Apple Online store

Apple Online store

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR

Customer Service on the phone has gone overseas and is appalling.

They don't know the basics in there, then what hope have we got when we have serious problems with our computers. First person had no idea, second person hung up on me and didn't even understand me or English, the third had no idea how to sort it out...and I'm still left without having fixed the problem. I was just about to buy another iPhone product but changed my mind. Apple makes so much money and can't even offer the right service afterwards???

Not a good experience.

Whilst the Apple AU online store is easy to use, my saved shopping bag was erased so I had to re-stock that first. All the items I looked at said "next day delivery" if ordered before 2 or 4pm, including the iMac.
Upon checkout and payment, I find that the accessories will come next day and the iMac in up to Eight Days! Well, it is the night of next day and no accessories so I am wondering when the hell the iMac is going to arrive. They also use Startrak who are Aust Post and will deliver to a post box but Apple won't accept a PO box. Still, I can choose to collect it from my post office where my box is, just not from the box.
Annoying poor effort from a trillion dollar company. I'll buy from a non-apple retailer in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasediMac & accessories.

Poor issue resolution

I had paid for a 3 month apple music membership, however one month in I decided to move to Spotify. Having cancelled the payments for Apple Music subscription, they decided to cancel my membership also (even though the following two months were paid for). I emailed Apple to have this resolved and they asked for my payment numbers etc. They ended up handing me onto the next consultant, and then the next consultant again. My issue was never resolved. These issues are not something the customer should be having to chase up. I would not recommend Apple as their customer service is very dissatisfying.

Haphazard billing

I purchased several books/audiobooks through my iPad's Apple Book Store on 9/6. So far (15/6), only 1 of these purchases appears on my Paypal account. I find this happens every time I made multiple purchases of books from Apple Book Store. Sometimes it takes weeks for all of the purchases to appear on my Paypal account. It seems that when I purchase books in future, I will need to keep a manual record of the purchase amounts so I can check that I have been billed for them. I can see my recent book purchases (for download), but there is no record of how much I actually spent on each item. Therefore, tracking purchases is impossible. Apparently, the Apple Book Store has been updated recently, but the ability to track purchases is not included.

Product Purchasedibooks

Most people will deliver good, quality service

Dear apple and/or viewers,

I felt the service by apple was great. I had a problem where I was locked out of my account because I could not remember the security questions. It did take a while, but the guy on the phone helped me to create a new Apple ID and upgrade my security to two factor authentication, that way I would just have to type in a verification code that would appear in settings.

You cannot forget the verification code, as it appears on your trusted devices which you create your account on.

I have an Apple iPad, (6th generation), iOS 12.2 and my old iPad is an iPad mini (generation one), iOS 9.3.5. I upgraded because the old was getting slow. The new one is excellent quality and I have only had an app which had crashed once, this app is AFL live. Since this is a Telstra based app, I am not surprised that it crashed ):

Anyway, I just feel some people in apple are nasty and don’t deliver good service. The two I got to solve the account issue were good help though. This would be a five star if some other people in apple are also helpful.

Regards, Jimmy.

By the way, shipping is not applicable, I bought it off gumtree.

Have a nice day, (:

Apple customer care, contact number, 1300 321 456

Product PurchasedApple iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi, 32GB

Apple online MacBook Pro

Never buy any device over Apple online! My MacBook Pro had a issue until it got replaced it took 1 month, then the trouble started with getting the money refunded. After Apple online has the device it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the money back!!! It will go back to a bank account not credit card. If you need a computer and have to wait to buy one, you have to fork out the money yourself again, until you receive the refund....Apparently its easier if you go to the store and buy your device in Store. If any issue/s arise you get your refund faster....meaning you can replace your device faster.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro

Website can be misleading

Beware what you read on their website - it might say the price you pay for a pair of wireless headphones is $0 when you are buying a macbook pro but your invoice will show that you have paid $395.99 for the headphones but got the computer for less - this can have an impact on the taxable amount you can claim for work/business tools. The company response is "in the T&C it says" - usually not as large or as prominent as the "free" or "zero cost" section for the headphones. Dept of Fair Trading are equally toothless.

Product PurchasedMacbook pro

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

I wish there was a -10 rating button! They are stealing from people by not adding an “unsubscribe link”! It is $22.49 a month or $139.99 per year!

I am also disappointed in APPLE for actually promoting and hosting this app on the Apple platform as this is stealing from innocent people.

We bought 2 pairs of Apple airpods

The apple website is very easy to navigate but make sure you are on the Australian website. We got excited thinking the price was reduced, but realised we were looking at the US website in US dollars.

Still very happy with our purchase and fast delivery.