Apple Online store

Apple Online store

Most people will deliver good, quality service

Dear apple and/or viewers,

I felt the service by apple was great. I had a problem where I was locked out of my account because I could not remember the security questions. It did take a while, but the guy on the phone helped me to create a new Apple ID and upgrade my security to two factor authentication, that way I would just have to type in a verification code that would appear in settings.

You cannot forget the verification code, as it appears on your trusted devices which you create your account on.

I have an Apple iPad, (6th generation), iOS 12.2 and my old iPad is an iPad mini (generation one), iOS 9.3.5. I upgraded because the old was getting slow. The new one is excellent quality and I have only had an app which had crashed once, this app is AFL live. Since this is a Telstra based app, I am not surprised that it crashed ):

Anyway, I just feel some people in apple are nasty and don’t deliver good service. The two I got to solve the account issue were good help though. This would be a five star if some other people in apple are also helpful.

Regards, Jimmy.

By the way, shipping is not applicable, I bought it off gumtree.

Have a nice day, (:

Apple customer care, contact number, 1300 321 456

Product PurchasedApple iPad (6th Generation) Wi-Fi, 32GB

Apple online MacBook Pro

Never buy any device over Apple online! My MacBook Pro had a issue until it got replaced it took 1 month, then the trouble started with getting the money refunded. After Apple online has the device it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get the money back!!! It will go back to a bank account not credit card. If you need a computer and have to wait to buy one, you have to fork out the money yourself again, until you receive the refund....Apparently its easier if you go to the store and buy your device in Store. If any issue/s arise you get your refund faster....meaning you can replace your device faster.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro

Website can be misleading

Beware what you read on their website - it might say the price you pay for a pair of wireless headphones is $0 when you are buying a macbook pro but your invoice will show that you have paid $395.99 for the headphones but got the computer for less - this can have an impact on the taxable amount you can claim for work/business tools. The company response is "in the T&C it says" - usually not as large or as prominent as the "free" or "zero cost" section for the headphones. Dept of Fair Trading are equally toothless.

Product PurchasedMacbook pro

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

I wish there was a -10 rating button! They are stealing from people by not adding an “unsubscribe link”! It is $22.49 a month or $139.99 per year!

I am also disappointed in APPLE for actually promoting and hosting this app on the Apple platform as this is stealing from innocent people.

We bought 2 pairs of Apple airpods

The apple website is very easy to navigate but make sure you are on the Australian website. We got excited thinking the price was reduced, but realised we were looking at the US website in US dollars.

Still very happy with our purchase and fast delivery.