Apple Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (39)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (32)

Worst customer service

Incompetent or lazy perhaps. Non existent customer service. Zero effort to help, wonder what is the point of having customer service in place...

RobS

RobSSouthwest, VIC

Trade In Scam

Apple offered $175 trade in on an iPad Air 2.
On review by the receiving agent $40 was offered.
The reason given ..... a bent screen.
The iPad was in perfect condition.

Trade ins offered by Apple are a complete scam.

rasha a.

rasha a.Perth, WA

Bad selfi stick product

I bought selfi stick cliquefie The worst product ever. I found the same product on ebay sites and it was at a mid-price, but I preferred to buy it from Apple in order to get the original product, and I also paid an increase to get me faster, and the result was a dirty product as if it was used and the quality of a very bad product

BuD

BuDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero online service

jayg

jayg

Shipping and complaint handling

Bought apple product online , but was shipped somewhere else , I had to follow back myself and had to go to the depot to collect myself instead of rescheduling it, seems like downfall of apple has begun

Rv

RvSydney, NSW

Do Not buy Engraved Devices from Apple online store.

Celia O.

Celia O.Sydney, NSW

Misleading

After filling up my details and iPhone details , my preference on date and appointment time for collecting my order was changed to a post office.
This is the second time I spent too long time trying to buy a new phone.
There is no an email address to reply.
Very disappointing, especially for seniors that need a bit of support

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 128GB
SL710

SL710Sydney, NSW

Not Happy Apple !!!!

My iPhone 12 was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday Stayed home all Wednesday all Thursday and all Friday Its Sat now Guess no iPhone over the weekend TNT Express are hopeless as well and did not keep me informed You have taken money out of my CC but no goods for me Have been a faithful apple customer for years and am not happy with the service

Buyer beware they take thousands more than purchase price from your account after purchase!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 256GB

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refuse to buy online again! Change the courier!!

Awful courier service TNT so many complaints made about their delivery service yet apple still uses them. Im that close to asking for a refund and cancelling the order! Made to wait and find time off to sit at home and wait for my iphone! Hard to cover my shift at work and it should have been delivered Last Friday. Its now tuesday afternoon!

Martin

MartinAdelaide

Charged for a service I didn’t order

Got a free trial to drop box , but didn’t use it
Wasn’t aware you have 20 days to opt out.
Have been paying $18.49 per month for the last 14 months. Contacted Apple and they said they can only refund the last 2 months,
Be very careful with free trials this is fraudulent

Cata T.

Cata T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greedy and reckless

While in lockdown I bought the latest IPhone that as you know is not cheap at all.. I bought it with apple cafe and Apple said the delivery was for free...
of course it was for free it was theworst delivery service ever. Once you have given your money to apple they just don’t care and they will ship it with a company that has 1.2 stars review, when you enquiry about your product they wash their hands saying is related to the delivery company not to them.
I didn’t hire the delivery company I paid directly to APPLE so you should be responsible.
Disgusting

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 128GB
justine

justinemelbourne

Very bad service

With support from apple staff I lost all information on my phone. The staff [name removed] promised to call back with a solution. They haven’t called back even after I emailed. So frustrating. I won’t buy an apple product again. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff.

Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Victoria

Will not honour 3 month free Apple Music offer

Frank3232

Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Their service and quality quickly degrading

Spent more than a thousand dollar to buy an iPhone X. After 2 years, the battery ran out at 3 PM. Spent an hour over the phone with an Apple agent on diagnosis. While on hold, the call disconnected. The agent didn't call me, and closed the case. Apple's hardware quality and service quality are both degrading fast!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

Find out how Apple Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Sound good, mic bad (AirPods Pro)

The product was very good for listening to music and normal YouTube videos, but the mic was so bad that it didn't work sometimes and other times worked nicely. I would want the next pair of AirPods to have a significantly better mic

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro
Kira

KiraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Even more expensive for even less!

I have recently purchased the very expensive new iPad Pro 12.9 inch as I require it for my work in using this device for one hour I have discovered they provide nothing with it except a charger no USB cable I cannot connect to my computer without spending more money as they’ve changed the port again! The Apple Pencil 2 that is required for this iPad as you cannot use the 1st gen you do not get extra tips as provided with the first gen and it’s over 100$ more overall I am very disappointed Apple products have become more and more expensive with almost no real worth in return and seems designed to simply get you to spend more money and for a billion dollar company this is disgusting and I’m over it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB (3rd Generation)
Sharen C.

Sharen C.Hobart, TAS

I pad pro 12.9 and magic keyboard purchase

I am extremely happy with my iPad Pro and magic keyboard. Jacob who placed my order over the phone was great. I will definitely shop this way again, great service Well done!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (4th Gen)
Razmik A.

Razmik A.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service.

For months now trying to reset my i phone password. they message me they will contact me in 24 days,
nothing happened, they told they will contact me in 24 hours , they never called,
yesterday i called , after 30min. talking to girl in Philippine, she said some one will contact me , no body called yet, i am so frustrated with apple products and their service that i never buy any apple or american made product , they are all lies and crook business.

Product PurchasedIphoneX
Yode

Yode

The Death of Apple

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (4th Gen)