1.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (10)
David

DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

Apple are online predators

The Apple Store preys on children's desire to be accepted and 'cool' in the online world. Their in-game marketing is light years ahead of children's thinking and decision-making. My son made in-game purchases for gems, or such rubbish, which I attempted to reverse the same day. Apple resolutely refused to refund the purchase. They did not become one of the world's richest company by being decent. They are smarter than your kids. They prey on their vulnerabilities. They do not refund. They are evil.

R Stella

R Stella

In app purchases

I downloaded a free app for my son, however, it had in-app purchases which he accidentally clicked and bought. I rang apple store, but after spending 1 hour on the phone the customer service person couldn’t find my apple id. He told me what reason to select from the dropdown box and submit. It got declined the next day. When I rang customer service to put a complaint, they couldn’t find my record. Shame on you Apple! Some of your online staff are STUPID!

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast when buying, non-existent when you require support

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

EKW

EKWMid North Coast, NSW

Scammers!

I purchased one games package online, and received one games package. I got billed for two purchases yet apparently I was not eligible for a refund.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst repair service I’ve ever talked to

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

MacBook Pro $5500 drama

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro 16" 2019 - Intel Core i9
Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Severely autistic toddler unknowingly bought game.

My severely autistic toddler, grandson, was playing on the wrong iPad. He loves to click everything from light switches to google searches. He didn’t realise that he bought an online game for $159.99. My iPad was out of its case and he thought it was his. After online attempts and a phone call explaining the innocent mistake, Apple refused to put it right and reimburse me. I couldn’t believe that they would treat a loyal customer, of many years, in such a heartless fashion.
Update: a week after contacting The department of Fair Trading, Apple issued a full refund. I’m pleased with the outcome and am happy that Apple came good..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAccidental purchase by an autistic toddler
Charmsy

CharmsySydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple Macbook Air 13" 2020
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

They have no idea about what they do

After 10 days from returning an online purchase to store, I haven't received the money back into my account and have been told from my financial company that they have not even received any refund request from Apple yet.

Product PurchasediMac
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t get my iPhone fixed, no staff can help me

Make a call to Apple to book in my phone as my battery is faulty. Their option was to just keep trying as their system can’t go past 7 days. What a joke?
I’ve spent over 2 hours of my time chasing their tail. Well maybe they can chase mine, I’m so close to going over to Samsung. I understand we are in a pandemic, but I also have a business and need my phone working...
Someone please touch base with me, or Apple is over for us.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Refuse to replace faulty product.

Never by an ipod from Apple online. I bought an ipod from them six months ago that is riddled with faults. Support refuses outright to replace it and insists on spending hours with me trying to get my faulty ipod to do what it was supposed to do. I have been through this process three times now as Apple offers no other form of product support.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPod Touch (7th Generation)
Lieng

LiengSydney

Return Issue

Purchase two iphone, return one, wait to pick up for three time, no one came. called again, they will re-arrange to pick up, no one show up again. about three weeks just waiting for curies to pick up my return.
So what? got money from customer, doesn't want to assist? Worst experience i ever had with Apple.
Supper disappointed. Want refund to buy a new product, if this happening, u lost customer for sure.