Apple Online store

Apple Online store (page 2 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (48)

Terrible!! Online iPhone 11 Purchase without included headphones/charger!

I didn't receive headphones or a charger plug and can't charge my phone I bought online directly through apple! I am dissatisfied with my purchase and would like the unincluded items to be sent as I paid full price expecting such items to be included.

Mato

MatoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Premium Phones, 3rd world delivery choice

After paying $3400 for 2 iPhones, I was disappointed to see that Apple uses the most budget of delivery methods (AustPost/StarTrack) needless to say my package was not delivered in the stated time frame and it was only lodging a complaint to StarTrack that actually got my package moving after 5 days of going nowhere. Very bad choice by Apple, for the amount you are paying I expect better.

Cata T.

Cata T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greedy and reckless

While in lockdown I bought the latest IPhone that as you know is not cheap at all.. I bought it with apple cafe and Apple said the delivery was for free...
of course it was for free it was theworst delivery service ever. Once you have given your money to apple they just don’t care and they will ship it with a company that has 1.2 stars review, when you enquiry about your product they wash their hands saying is related to the delivery company not to them.
I didn’t hire the delivery company I paid directly to APPLE so you should be responsible.
Disgusting

justine

justinemelbourne

Very bad service

With support from apple staff I lost all information on my phone. The staff [name removed] promised to call back with a solution. They haven’t called back even after I emailed. So frustrating. I won’t buy an apple product again. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff.

Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Victoria

Will not honour 3 month free Apple Music offer

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst repair service I’ve ever talked to

MacBook Pro $5500 drama

Frank3232

Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Their service and quality quickly degrading

Spent more than a thousand dollar to buy an iPhone X. After 2 years, the battery ran out at 3 PM. Spent an hour over the phone with an Apple agent on diagnosis. While on hold, the call disconnected. The agent didn't call me, and closed the case. Apple's hardware quality and service quality are both degrading fast!

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Severely autistic toddler unknowingly bought game.

My severely autistic toddler, grandson, was playing on the wrong iPad. He loves to click everything from light switches to google searches. He didn’t realise that he bought an online game for $159.99. My iPad was out of its case and he thought it was his. After online attempts and a phone call explaining the innocent mistake, Apple refused to put it right and reimburse me. I couldn’t believe that they would treat a loyal customer, of many years, in such a heartless fashion.
Update: a week after contacting The department of Fair Trading, Apple issued a full refund. I’m pleased with the outcome and am happy that Apple came good..

Find out how Apple Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Sound good, mic bad (AirPods Pro)

The product was very good for listening to music and normal YouTube videos, but the mic was so bad that it didn't work sometimes and other times worked nicely. I would want the next pair of AirPods to have a significantly better mic

Kira

KiraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Even more expensive for even less!

I have recently purchased the very expensive new iPad Pro 12.9 inch as I require it for my work in using this device for one hour I have discovered they provide nothing with it except a charger no USB cable I cannot connect to my computer without spending more money as they’ve changed the port again! The Apple Pencil 2 that is required for this iPad as you cannot use the 1st gen you do not get extra tips as provided with the first gen and it’s over 100$ more overall I am very disappointed Apple products have become more and more expensive with almost no real worth in return and seems designed to simply get you to spend more money and for a billion dollar company this is disgusting and I’m over it.

Sharen C.

Sharen C.Hobart, TAS

I pad pro 12.9 and magic keyboard purchase

I am extremely happy with my iPad Pro and magic keyboard. Jacob who placed my order over the phone was great. I will definitely shop this way again, great service Well done!!

TANYA

TANYA

Good Service

Good products as always been using Apple’s for the last 20 years for mobiles, computers and laptops and iPads and more. I definitely will recommend to everyone and thank you.

Razmik A.

Razmik A.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service.

For months now trying to reset my i phone password. they message me they will contact me in 24 days,
nothing happened, they told they will contact me in 24 hours , they never called,
yesterday i called , after 30min. talking to girl in Philippine, she said some one will contact me , no body called yet, i am so frustrated with apple products and their service that i never buy any apple or american made product , they are all lies and crook business.

Product PurchasedIphoneX

The Death of Apple

Christian Warta

Christian Warta

Apple & TNT

After 2 weeks of rerouting, delays, and whatever, the tracking info of my Apple order showed that my item will arrive today 3rd July before 18:00 pm. It didn't. I wasted a whole day waiting and lost my income for this day too because I can't work and wait on-site at the same time. No update, no info, no phone contact. I have no idea how long I still need to wait. I am talking about a maximum configured MacBook Pro 2016. I am talking about a valuable purchase which I had to work very long and hard to be able to afford. A disgrace. I am shocked that Apple (which I highly respect) is contracting such a nightmare of delivering company.

michael s.

michael s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible management service

Vivian K

Vivian K

Refused refund after a child accidental purchase

My son with ASD&ADHD accidentally purchased nearly $200 worth of things in Minecraft marketplace without our permission, and Apple refuse my refund request twice without giving me any reasons, I tried the calls, online chat, none of them were helpful, your people basically just told me there was nothing they can do. I need to accept whatever decision Apple made. You left me with no other options. now I’m feeling angry and confused. I’m sure I’m not the only devastate parent out there who had similar experiences.

Update: After email the CEO of “Apple”, they finally refunded me money. I’m surprised and feeling grateful there are still good boss and people in the world of business. Thank you.

A total disgrace

An Imac arrived with a dent on the screen, I called to organise a return but after 20 phone calls still no pick up. Today I called again speaking to a guy who sounded half asleep I totally lost it. After this experience I find it quite surprising that people still buy Apple at a premium price for such rubbish service.