Apple Online store

Apple Online store (page 3 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (48)
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

They have no idea about what they do

After 10 days from returning an online purchase to store, I haven't received the money back into my account and have been told from my financial company that they have not even received any refund request from Apple yet.

Moy

Moy

What a mess

I ordered I pad from online coz my iPad Pro suddenly stopped working, it was complete mess, I made lots of phone calls Apple and TNT unfortunately nobody knows nothing.

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t get my iPhone fixed, no staff can help me

Make a call to Apple to book in my phone as my battery is faulty. Their option was to just keep trying as their system can’t go past 7 days. What a joke?
I’ve spent over 2 hours of my time chasing their tail. Well maybe they can chase mine, I’m so close to going over to Samsung. I understand we are in a pandemic, but I also have a business and need my phone working...
Someone please touch base with me, or Apple is over for us.

Cris

CrisSydney, NSW

Terrible Sales, Finance and Refund team!!!!

I have spoken 5 of Apple staff(2 of them are Trisha,Sheina) explained myself 5 times and ended up with nothing!!! Ridiculously unhelpful and unworthy of my time. Such a waste!!!!

Unreliable shipping and patronising staff

Alex H.

Alex H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful and unsympathetic online chat experience

Chat was with Caelum. Terribly patronising and ver unsympathetic. Didn't explain coherently what the options for me were. Took forever to type responses. Shameful customer service. Didn't even acknowledge the challenging circumstances of Covid-19 in making in-store purchases.

Would also add that you need to make it clear that Apple Store gift cards CAN NOT be used to purchase App Store cards in big BOLD letters on the Apple Store cards. It's ridiculous that I can't transfer one line of credit to a different platform within the same billion dollar corporation that claims to pride itself on customer/user experience.

Absolutely shameful. Will post this review on across social media as others need to know.

Blur

BlurAdelaide

Product offers worthless

Purchased multiple apple TVs... with an offer of free 12 months apple TV- all links not working
Called & would not honour offer.. deceptive and bait advertising to purchase product if you ask me= Very Poor Apple ..shame on you !

Richard

RichardCentral West, NSW

Hard to discuss false charge

I was charged $400 on my credit card. I am prepared to say that Apple were not responsible for this, but it took about four hours on the telephone for them to clear the matter up. I am convinced that Apple were not responsible for this, and my bank's fraud squad are looking into it. I just feel that it could have been settled in 15 minutes.

wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

not working

Software is not good last calls show up 2 days later. Swipes only work occasionally. Not happy. the same with my mackbook pro. Most apps not compatible... Totally over rated

Karen

KarenWarnervale

Incorrect invoices

Beware of how Apple invoice you for your purchases.
If you buy with a "free" promotion item they take the value of the promotion item off the value of your item. Which means if you have it insured, want to claim it on your tax, or salary sacrifice the item, you cannot claim for the actual value only the value on the invoice. Apple REFUSE to show the items correctly. Customer service in Australia refer this to Singapore office, where the representatives are happy to give a lecture on processes but not listen to the needs of the customer. I have referred this matter to the department of Fair Trading.

Khairani khairani

Khairani khairaniWoodbine

Disappointing experience with Apple support team

I need to unlocked my phone, sent proof of purchase but they need more documents but it’s unclear what they need & when I called no one can helped and rude.

Refuse to replace faulty product.

Never by an ipod from Apple online. I bought an ipod from them six months ago that is riddled with faults. Support refuses outright to replace it and insists on spending hours with me trying to get my faulty ipod to do what it was supposed to do. I have been through this process three times now as Apple offers no other form of product support.

Abul Kalam

Abul KalamSydney, NSW

App stores

App Store Kogarah stolen my money ($500) from my card. My mobile App downloads is disable without any notifications. I am not happy at all with App Store Kogarah. Thanks

Andrew

AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dishonest about delivery time

Apple online promised to deliver next business day on their website. The Ipad I ordered turned out to be 7 business days. The customer service operator was robotic. I was unable to cancel the order or make changes to where it was to be delivered. In fact, the courier had to go to an address that no one would be because it was printed on the label. Really quite silly. I ended up having to ask them to keep it in storage for 3 weeks. My son missed out on the Christmas present. Never yet anything posted from apple. They do not live up to their promises and their service is quite ridiculous.

Lisa M.

Lisa M.Hunter Region, NSW

Rude and unhelpful

Telephone support person was rude and unhelpful. He could not resolve my issue with Apple TV and kept saying that I should have called sooner, before the problem occurred. Kept me on hold for long periods and I am pretty sure some of that was on purpose because I asked to speak to his supervisor. I love Apple products & the in store staff are great, but phone support was sub standard to say the least.

Lieng

LiengSydney

Return Issue

Purchase two iphone, return one, wait to pick up for three time, no one came. called again, they will re-arrange to pick up, no one show up again. about three weeks just waiting for curies to pick up my return.
So what? got money from customer, doesn't want to assist? Worst experience i ever had with Apple.
Supper disappointed. Want refund to buy a new product, if this happening, u lost customer for sure.

Very knowledgeable and polite rep - a huge help!

The lovely gentleman I dealt with walked me through every step with clear explanations, to help get my Mac back in action. I couldnt be more pleased with his service.

Li Li

Li Li

technical support

Thank you jeya from tech support who assisted me very supportive patient and guided me step by step untill the issue was resolved i would give her 10 stars if i could thanks again

Arly

ArlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If Apple was a communist state we’d already be at war.

Jacky

JackyPerth, WA

Defrauded at a cost of $179.99

I normally find the store useful and fair. However I recently enquired about the Better Me app to find that I was immediately charged $179.99 without my authorisation. I have contacted the app without any success. Apps like these should be regulated by Apple, a trusted source for consumers. I feel I will not enquire re any further apps as I am uncertain if I will be charged a hugely inflated price.