Apple Online store

Apple Online store (page 3 of 3)

1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (49)
Arly

ArlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If Apple was a communist state we’d already be at war.

Matthew G.

Matthew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My iPad Pro 3rd Generation. I really enjoy it. I have already worked out how this device can come in very handy. BUT!

I ordered it 6 weeks ago and found the price dropped by $300 last week after 4 years. I requested a $300 voucher for AppleStore but they refused! Very disappointing!

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Nik

Nik

Customer Service on the phone has gone overseas and is appalling.

They don't know the basics in there, then what hope have we got when we have serious problems with our computers. First person had no idea, second person hung up on me and didn't even understand me or English, the third had no idea how to sort it out...and I'm still left without having fixed the problem. I was just about to buy another iPhone product but changed my mind. Apple makes so much money and can't even offer the right service afterwards???

Damo.

Damo.Sydney

Not a good experience.

Eli

Eli

Poor issue resolution

I had paid for a 3 month apple music membership, however one month in I decided to move to Spotify. Having cancelled the payments for Apple Music subscription, they decided to cancel my membership also (even though the following two months were paid for). I emailed Apple to have this resolved and they asked for my payment numbers etc. They ended up handing me onto the next consultant, and then the next consultant again. My issue was never resolved. These issues are not something the customer should be having to chase up. I would not recommend Apple as their customer service is very dissatisfying.

HonoraC

HonoraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Haphazard billing

Website can be misleading

Beware what you read on their website - it might say the price you pay for a pair of wireless headphones is $0 when you are buying a macbook pro but your invoice will show that you have paid $395.99 for the headphones but got the computer for less - this can have an impact on the taxable amount you can claim for work/business tools. The company response is "in the T&C it says" - usually not as large or as prominent as the "free" or "zero cost" section for the headphones. Dept of Fair Trading are equally toothless.

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

I wish there was a -10 rating button! They are stealing from people by not adding an “unsubscribe link”! It is $22.49 a month or $139.99 per year!

I am also disappointed in APPLE for actually promoting and hosting this app on the Apple platform as this is stealing from innocent people.

Electronics & Computing Shops