Apple Online store

Apple Online store (page 3 of 3)

1.7

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (35)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (35)

Nik

Nik

Customer Service on the phone has gone overseas and is appalling.

They don't know the basics in there, then what hope have we got when we have serious problems with our computers. First person had no idea, second person hung up on me and didn't even understand me or English, the third had no idea how to sort it out...and I'm still left without having fixed the problem. I was just about to buy another iPhone product but changed my mind. Apple makes so much money and can't even offer the right service afterwards???

Damo.

Haphazard billing

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Website can be misleading

Beware what you read on their website - it might say the price you pay for a pair of wireless headphones is $0 when you are buying a macbook pro but your invoice will show that you have paid $395.99 for the headphones but got the computer for less - this can have an impact on the taxable amount you can claim for work/business tools. The company response is "in the T&C it says" - usually not as large or as prominent as the "free" or "zero cost" section for the headphones. Dept of Fair Trading are equally toothless.

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

Unsubscribe from AAPTIV APP

I wish there was a -10 rating button! They are stealing from people by not adding an “unsubscribe link”! It is $22.49 a month or $139.99 per year!

I am also disappointed in APPLE for actually promoting and hosting this app on the Apple platform as this is stealing from innocent people.