Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store

1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (56)
Tom W.

Tom W.Perth, WA

Dreadful

My MacBook Air which is only 13 months old wouldn’t turn on so I took it to one of the only 2 stores in Perth ( 2 million people What!).
I arrived got to find people queued up on the road outside to get in , the attendant said “oh you want a chat with somebody ? That’s a 3/4 hour wait”.
Ok I thought I’ll wander around , I came back at the appointed time only to be told “oh you have to wait another hour! “
So essentially they wanted us to wait on the road for almost two hours ! That’s the worst service I have ever had , Wow! That’s what happens when you give a multinational a virtual monopoly. Don’t buy Apple their service is crap.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osbourne Park

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t be fooled by the free Apple TV subscription

Purchased an Apple TV told I also get free Apple
Tv subscription for twelve months can watch all movies and tv content free
Watched three movies and was charged tried to get it sorted by Apple and they kept brushing off
Total rip off BUYER BEWARE

Store LocationRibina
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple TV 5th Generation - 4k (2017)

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Very Rude Customer Service

Store LocationPenrith Westfields
Warranty Claim MadeNo

I bought a macbook and it constantly crashed

It works right up untill warranty experies, apple doesn't actually carea bout customers, they only want your money, once my warranty experied the macbook randomly shut down every hour. After seeing an apple technician they said it was a write-off and I would have to buy another. This is just a complete scam, do NOT buy apple products.

Product PurchasedMacbook
Keshav B.

Keshav B.South East Queensland, QLD

They are just trying to make people fool

One of the worst experience I have ever had. Don’t ever believe in the discount they offer. These people think they are the only smartest people exists. We never asked for any discounts then, I don’t understand why they act like giving discounts and charge more in return. Disgusting.

Store LocationBrisbane
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB
Pa Iz

Pa IzSydney, NSW

Apple and Support Joke

murtaza

murtazaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

iphone repair

Horrible horrible service, i will never buy from apple again. my camera on my iPhone is not working, been on the phone with apple for weeks trying to get a appointment, finally managed to make one last week, today i show up to my surprise that a appoint was never made, asked the guy if i could line up he said no and that i could not wait as there is not enough time today. i will be getting a refund for my iPhone under the Australian law, screw apple

Store Locationrundle place SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Hilda V.

Hilda V.South East Queensland, QLD

There was no 0 star option

OMG!!!
Wish i found this page earlier !!!
200% true 1 star reviews!!!
Worst customer service ever.. that's the reason i sold my IPhone 11 pro after only couple months after purchase.
Lost so much money but i thought my peace is worth much more.
Gone back to Samsung/Android
I'm now happier than ever!!!

Kim R

Kim RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience at the Chadstone Apple Store

Jack was patient, knowledgeable and extremely personalable.
He took the time to go through everything and at no time did I feel he was rushing me to make a decision.
Even though I decided not to repair my old computer he was happy to help me set up my IPad and demonstrate some of the functions.
Very pleased with the service.

Store LocationChadstone
Product PurchasedApple Magic Mouse 2
Sophie

Sophie

Horrible

Had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked. Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free.

Store LocationCarindale, QLD
Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time wasting

I need my phone looked at as it keeps turning off. Did the online diagnostic and ok. Can’t book an appointment on line, so go into the store. Book an appointment in 2 hours - 2 an half hours later still waiting. When I check they said it’s another hour. I bet if I was buying something they’d be quicker! Poor show Apple

Store LocationCarindale
Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

APPLE SELL PRODUCTS AND THEN REFUSE AN APPOINTMENT TO HELP ME.

I purchased a new iPhone at Southland Vic,the girl was polite and helpful but didn’t transfer my data from my old phone,said she couldn’t.After ringing Apple for an appointment for follow up help,no appointments available!Told I would need to go to Southland and queue up to make an appointment for another day.
I am elderly and trying to self isolate,I have no one to help me,my emails are not coming through.DISGUSTING SERVICE APPLE!

Store LocationSouthland Vic
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 16GB

ElisySydney, NSW

5.00pm

Apple miranda :Worse experience by Chris Aylord- i think he gave a wrong name too perhaps.no name tag so not sure.horrid waste of time as he attended to people buying hoods not repairs.i have 9 apple products thanks to bad service moving to HP and samsung .
I dont need attitude from your lay service people claiming to be managers!

Store LocationMiranda apple store

Store LocationMelbourne
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait for lousy service

Had to book an appointment for a consultation with a tech person to basically be told the they know the iPhone 7 is a piece of junk but it’s not their problem.

Store LocationBrisbane cbd
Sheila Ryan

Sheila RyanSydney, NSW

Poor service for a premium product

Apple directs you to perform self diagnostic checks before bringing your device in for check/repairs. Even when you know what is wrong you still need to wait days for a booking to talk about it! What a joke. The arrogance is palpable.

Store LocationBroadway
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

Store LocationDoncaster
Mitesh

MiteshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apple devices are not reliable and their warranty service is horrible! Buggy Software

Store LocationApple Fountain Gate
Product PurchasedOnline
Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPhone case and screen protectors