Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 4 of 4)

1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (74)
Mark

MarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad apples

So far l have brought a Apple ipod classic,Apple ipad air 2 and a Apple 5s phone , all we’re good for first 1-2 years then major problems with all 3 items which Apple want ridiculous amount to fix . Once their warranty expires the product will soon break down. For the money Apple charges for these products new l would expect more than 2 years use but they need consumers to keep spending so made to last short term. I will definitely never buy anything from Apple again.

Victor

Victor

Doncaster Apple store refused to help us and had no manager to attend.

Doncaster Apple store; got no help for my faulty/unsafe phone now on several occasions and each time had witness with me too. Just yesterday, store had no manager and refused to give manager details. Advised them that we will seek help from ACCC! They did not care and abused me as well as my pregnant wife.

Angry C.

Angry C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lazy, unskilled, hopeless and money hungry

5 visits to the also called Genius Bar
Each time given bad advice which did not fix my issue
Wasted my time each and every time
Staff are smug, lazy and just want to up sell you to buy a new product
They lie, contravene Australian consumer laws
Apple has got too much money because fools keep supporting them by buying their products. Android is much cheaper and just works
Why do you think the Apple Stores are so busy?
Because of constantly failing devices, which are over priced
A total waste of time and money

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Mary H

Mary HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple rip off

Took my 3 month old iPhone XR to apple store after the back glass was shattered through no fault of mine.
I was told it would be $618.00 to repair the back glass casing. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put a glass casing on the back of a mobile phone really has to be questioned. Absolutely refused to pay that.
Took it to The Mobile Phone Drs they are only going to charge $295.00 to do the same thing as apple with genuine parts and a warranty as well..
Not happy with the Apple product, service nor their customer service.
Think twice before buying Apple again.

RAMI

RAMISydney, NSW

Total failure and time waster

Apple shatters customer service , I went to trade in my iPad mini after receiving a great email about the new one just launched. I come in to buy and offer my old one to trade in only to be told they need to see ID, absolutely I say and continue showing on my iPhone my drivers lic and passport .
I am than told they only except a physical copy. #kane the manager is incapable of realising the insanity of this . I have given more proof of ID and no he demands a plastic card with statements like we sell it to some other company ..... like I care
#apple#ipadmini# George st Apple store#terribleservice# time wasters

RDR

RDR

Poor customer service from Apple Sydney

My 16 month old iPhone 8 Plus has very poor battery performance, when i went to Apple in Sydney (George St) I was told to reset the phone to factory settings and not restore from my backups. I said that is a lot of work on my part when replacing the battery worked for me. I had a follow up appointment a few days later, reset the phone as requested battery life is now worse. Apple has walked away from their product and left me with a degraded phone. Very poor product and very poor experience. I suggest people buy Samsung.

William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple Highpoint service

Alan c

Alan cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iphone replaced after issues carindale store very helpful staff

I had an iphone issue booked online and went in store, was served very quick as per my meeting time, customer service was great helped me and was very reasonable with the price. Have replacement phone now no issues very happy.

RPP

RPPSydney

Frustrating waste of time!

Electronics & Computing Shops

DIY Apple - Worst customer service ever

EMMA W

EMMA WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

I went into the store due to my phone not allowing me to hear when I received or made phone calls. I spoke to an Andrew who was lovely and really helpful. Unfortunately due to the nature of my issue it was no easy fix so he issued me a new iPhone 7 for free! My warranty which was 2 months out also was restarted from that day for a whole 1 year! I was not expecting that outcome, I thought I was going to be up for a few hundred dollars in repairs! Very happy and very impressed!!

Worst customer service

I was waiting for 40 minutes to get technician to show faulty I phone .
But they never booked me in somehow . After 40 minutes waiting , I asked that how long need to wait more . And they found they never checked me in ! I went home with faulty phone . Worst customer service in the world !! When they make mistakes they never admit anything instead they blaming each other !! Never respect customer!

Apple has drop so much the customer service, absolutely terrible

went into Apple perth store as my new watch got the screen broken, drop of 30cm from the floor. Charged $449,it seem Apple is making business by salling fragile productos.

Branka

BrankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Went into Apple Highpoint store yesterday to repair an Iphone cracked screen. Was advised the screen repair is $495, I was shocked!! How does Apple get away with charging customers that much. I had a screen repair 4 years ago and paid $145 at Apple. What's caused the price rise??? The technician advised they do not have the part and to return in a week. I drove 1hr each way! I explained the inconvenience this has caused and he just laughed. What a disgrace this is how they treat long term loyal customers.