1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (5)
MC Beny

MC BenyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible waiting time with appointment.

I was waiting over 1 hr with a appointment at 12pm. The whole system todo with customers waiting is terrible..do not get a appointment ! Do wait in line because with a appointment you will be in the same line as everyone else and you wasted your day waiting around. I purchased a laptop $1500 but treated outside the store unfairly .The 3 team members found it funny when I argued my point.outside staff unprofessional. highpoint store vic. ( buy online )

Store LocationHighpoint Vic
Product PurchasedApple mac book m1
Sydney Blue

Sydney BlueSydney, NSW

It doesn't need to be this way

Store LocationChatswood
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11
Geoffrey G.

Geoffrey G.Sydney, NSW

Very slow service due to poor equipment.

Today at the Sydney Broadway shop I traded in an I Phone 7 for an 11. Deal went well, then I tried to fix my watch 2. It cannot be updated, only 2 years old. Crazy
I decided to trade it in for a new watch. It took 2 hours to work out how to cancel the old watch. I had to renter my information and sign five times.

Once resolved,then the shop had to use 3 devices to make the payment. My poor dog was waiting.
The service provider was helpful. I asked for some water as we were there 4 hours in a heat wave, Apple does not have water, crazy.
I complained to the Broadway store manager, he just looked at me, no comment.
Poor service from Apple.
I do like my new phone and watch.
Geoff Gray
Gray.Geoffrey8@gmail.com

Store LocationBroadway, sydney
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple Watch (1st Generation)
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Linda and Brent

Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

Store LocationChatswood
Product PurchasedApple Watch strap
evants

evantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

When I scheduled my time to go and visit apple store for device damage assessment, Tech genius who attended me was disrespectful by not listening to my need. I need a letter from apple for my insurances claim but the Tech genius wording was so poor and refused to listened to my advise.
She wanted to say the damage in the product is minor. To me, regardless it is minor or not, she shouldn’t say “only cosmetic and not effecting the functionality”. I was so upset with the word “only”. To her it is only cosmetic, but to me it is not and I’m annoyed by the cosmetic damage on the screen. Even though at the end she took the word “only” out, but the treatment i had was very disrespectful. I’m very disappointed with apple tech genius named Steph.

Store LocationApple store chadstone