1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (7)

Superbo service with Ben

Couldn’t have been happier after my visit to the Highpoint store in a wheelchair this morning...had an appointment, wheeled straight to desk with Ben and my old clunker iPad from Vietnam, prompt diagnosis, super friendly and laughed at my Baby Boomer jokes and made light of my expertise.(lack of !). Out in a flash and had lunch at a great joint he recommended as a personal fave....no kickbacks ! What’s not to like ?

Store LocationHighpoint
Andrew L.

Further proof to me that Millenials aren’t aaaallllll bad !?!:)

Kim R

Kim RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience at the Chadstone Apple Store

Jack was patient, knowledgeable and extremely personalable.
He took the time to go through everything and at no time did I feel he was rushing me to make a decision.
Even though I decided not to repair my old computer he was happy to help me set up my IPad and demonstrate some of the functions.
Very pleased with the service.

Store LocationChadstone
Product PurchasedApple Magic Mouse 2
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

Store LocationDoncaster
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.

Store LocationFountain Gate. Narre Warren. Victoria
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 11-inch 2012 Mid
Sheridan Hills

Sheridan HillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed all issues - no charge

First time I went in, i had issues with my 6s. Camera wasn't focusing at all and battery was draining quickly. A quick look and they saw there was dust or something in the lens, so they gave me a whole new phone for free. Amazing, since i bought the phone second hand on eBay! So i had no insurance or anything for it.
Battery issues happened with new phone, it was draining when off. Went in, they plugged it in and checked a few things, again gave me another new one no issues.
I then sold it and bought an X and haven't had an issue since.
Super responsive, super efficient. Very happy.

Store LocationChadstone
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 32GB
Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.

Store LocationApple Store Charlestown NSW.
Product PurchasedApple AirPods
EMMA W

EMMA WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

I went into the store due to my phone not allowing me to hear when I received or made phone calls. I spoke to an Andrew who was lovely and really helpful. Unfortunately due to the nature of my issue it was no easy fix so he issued me a new iPhone 7 for free! My warranty which was 2 months out also was restarted from that day for a whole 1 year! I was not expecting that outcome, I thought I was going to be up for a few hundred dollars in repairs! Very happy and very impressed!!