Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store

1.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (64)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (48)
Tom W.

Tom W.Perth, WA

Dreadful

My MacBook Air which is only 13 months old wouldn’t turn on so I took it to one of the only 2 stores in Perth ( 2 million people What!).
I arrived got to find people queued up on the road outside to get in , the attendant said “oh you want a chat with somebody ? That’s a 3/4 hour wait”.
Ok I thought I’ll wander around , I came back at the appointed time only to be told “oh you have to wait another hour! “
So essentially they wanted us to wait on the road for almost two hours ! That’s the worst service I have ever had , Wow! That’s what happens when you give a multinational a virtual monopoly. Don’t buy Apple their service is crap.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osbourne Park
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 11-inch 2011 Mid
David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t be fooled by the free Apple TV subscription

Purchased an Apple TV told I also get free Apple
Tv subscription for twelve months can watch all movies and tv content free
Watched three movies and was charged tried to get it sorted by Apple and they kept brushing off
Total rip off BUYER BEWARE

Store LocationRibina
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple TV 5th Generation - 4k (2017)
Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Very Rude Customer Service

Store LocationPenrith Westfields

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Physical Shops

I bought a macbook and it constantly crashed

It works right up untill warranty experies, apple doesn't actually carea bout customers, they only want your money, once my warranty experied the macbook randomly shut down every hour. After seeing an apple technician they said it was a write-off and I would have to buy another. This is just a complete scam, do NOT buy apple products.

Product PurchasedMacbook

iPhone repair

I was not satisfied by the apple store customer service due to me going there to repair my phone and had booked a day to fix my phone I was not allowed to go in the store nor was allowed time to get my phone checked and they had gave me a limited time to get a new phone which I was not there for and was told that I had a remaining time of 15 minutes to pick a new phone and get out which caused an argument between me and the employee as for the employees there were disrespectful and rude. Would never go back there.

Store LocationWA Perth City
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 256GB
Keshav B.

Keshav B.South East Queensland, QLD

They are just trying to make people fool

One of the worst experience I have ever had. Don’t ever believe in the discount they offer. These people think they are the only smartest people exists. We never asked for any discounts then, I don’t understand why they act like giving discounts and charge more in return. Disgusting.

Store LocationBrisbane

Hilda V.

Hilda V.South East Queensland, QLD

There was no 0 star option

OMG!!!
Wish i found this page earlier !!!
200% true 1 star reviews!!!
Worst customer service ever.. that's the reason i sold my IPhone 11 pro after only couple months after purchase.
Lost so much money but i thought my peace is worth much more.
Gone back to Samsung/Android
I'm now happier than ever!!!

Absolutely Terrible Customer Service

Store LocationApple Australia
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 13-inch 2018

Kim R

Kim RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience at the Chadstone Apple Store

Jack was patient, knowledgeable and extremely personalable.
He took the time to go through everything and at no time did I feel he was rushing me to make a decision.
Even though I decided not to repair my old computer he was happy to help me set up my IPad and demonstrate some of the functions.
Very pleased with the service.

Store LocationChadstone
Product PurchasedApple Magic Mouse 2
red s.

red s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER BUY APPLE

Took a laptop for repairs and they said would fix flickering screen for no cost! Get a call a few days later telling they found the screen was not faulty so a board had to be changed at a cost of $600! The criminals just suck u in to leave the unit there and pluck some ridiculous figure from there backsided to make extra money! Pack of criminals! Apple has made me sick! I urge anyone not to buy their overpriced rubbish that last no more than 3 years!

Store Locationhighpoint maribyrnong
Product PurchasedApple Macbook 12-inch 2015 Early
Sophie

Sophie

Horrible

Had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked. Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free.

Store LocationCarindale, QLD
Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time wasting

I need my phone looked at as it keeps turning off. Did the online diagnostic and ok. Can’t book an appointment on line, so go into the store. Book an appointment in 2 hours - 2 an half hours later still waiting. When I check they said it’s another hour. I bet if I was buying something they’d be quicker! Poor show Apple

Store LocationCarindale
Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

APPLE SELL PRODUCTS AND THEN REFUSE AN APPOINTMENT TO HELP ME.

I purchased a new iPhone at Southland Vic,the girl was polite and helpful but didn’t transfer my data from my old phone,said she couldn’t.After ringing Apple for an appointment for follow up help,no appointments available!Told I would need to go to Southland and queue up to make an appointment for another day.
I am elderly and trying to self isolate,I have no one to help me,my emails are not coming through.DISGUSTING SERVICE APPLE!

Store LocationSouthland Vic
Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE 16GB

ElisySydney, NSW

5.00pm

Apple miranda :Worse experience by Chris Aylord- i think he gave a wrong name too perhaps.no name tag so not sure.horrid waste of time as he attended to people buying hoods not repairs.i have 9 apple products thanks to bad service moving to HP and samsung .
I dont need attitude from your lay service people claiming to be managers!

Store LocationMiranda apple store
Product PurchasedApple Macbook 12-inch 2017

Apple is a rip off

Katia B.

Katia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Always quick and easy service. My phone stoped charging. It was way out of warranty. We came to the store and they fixed it within 2 minutes without any charges. Alway nice and friendly atmosphere even though they are always quite busy

Store LocationGold Coast

Store LocationMelbourne
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular
290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible service. Trying to get rid of the customer for every price

Store LocationHighpoint
Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB
Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait for lousy service

Had to book an appointment for a consultation with a tech person to basically be told the they know the iPhone 7 is a piece of junk but it’s not their problem.

Store LocationBrisbane cbd