Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store

1.6

• Return Claim MadeYes (25) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (6)
Hind

HindSydney, NSW

Deceived at Apple Castle Tower Store

Store LocationApple Store Castle Towers
clinton45

clinton45Queensland

They consistently lie to you about your phone.

Apple them self are probably the worst and narcissistic company that is out there,Ive spent weeks trying to get data from a phone. As it was important and was told by Apple it isn't possible!, Turns out it is. I went to a 3rd party store and they had it repaired in 2 hrs they completely board swapped the chips and my data was saved.

Store LocationChermside
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11
murtaza

murtazaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

iphone repair

Horrible horrible service, i will never buy from apple again. my camera on my iPhone is not working, been on the phone with apple for weeks trying to get a appointment, finally managed to make one last week, today i show up to my surprise that a appoint was never made, asked the guy if i could line up he said no and that i could not wait as there is not enough time today. i will be getting a refund for my iPhone under the Australian law, screw apple

Store Locationrundle place SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro Max

Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE at Apple Rundle Mall in Adelaide (SA)

The guys at Apple Rundle Mall store in Adelaide offer an INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... every time I have been there and had an issue with my phone, I was taken care of. Everyone that served me was helpful and professional, kind and made me feel good about any questions I had. I own an Iphone 11, MacBook Air and an Ipad 6th generation... and I love apple products. I've had some issues with previous iphones but I must admit, every time I visited the Rundle Mall store it was a very positive experience.

Store LocationRundle Mall Adelaide, South Australia.
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus
Howard J.

Howard J.Sydney, NSW

30 years of Apple and now I am thinking of other options

Store LocationBondi
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPad (7th Generation)
Ekta

EktaPerth, WA

The service at Gineus bar is not Genius at all !!!

Worst service experienced at Apple store Perth City. One Apple rep was serving three different customer at the same time.. not consumer focused at all... had to wait...wait... and wait for hours as she was just switching between three consumers and finally ended up without any solution.... and Apple rep was insisting me to buy new product.... Soory mate! Your service sucks!! No more business with you guys.

Store LocationApple store, Perth City
Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

If I’m lucky my phone will work? If I’m not it won’t!!

I got my iPhone7 replaced on Feb, and then it stopped working from April again! I got a refurbished junk!! The receiver doesn’t work, and the customer support online suggests it might be a service provider or a software issue? I’m using the same service provider in another handset works perfectly fine! And voice WhatsApp both broken, how can be a software issue? And on top of that camera is not clicking! Whatever happened to apple integrity.

Store LocationHornsby
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7
Hate Dell

Hate Dell

Not so smart

It’s some times difficult to find help, however once you do, things get easy and smooth. Apple warranty is great, no fuss of phone is under warranty you are looked after.

Store LocationCarindale
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus
Michelle L

Michelle LPerth, WA

Excellent and fast service

Always busy but quick to get served. It’s like Disney land when you in. Had a watch out if warranty but Apple helped in getting the issue sorted. Was super fast and very friendly

Store LocationApple PERTH
Product PurchasedWatch 3rd generation

HopePerth, WA

Absolutely hopeless

So 3750 dollars later apple tech today tells me device is not fit for purpose so why sell them if a product is a few months out of warranty how is it not fit for purpose and no i do not want to buy newest gadget just a reliable product obviously something apple can not give

Store LocationPerth city
Product PurchasedApple iPad Air
Hope

Bad service and poor product that breaks just out of warranty so convenient

No wonder billionaires

Ilya K.

Ilya K.Sydney, NSW

Apple devices are not reliable any more and their warranty service is terrible!

Store Location1 Bay St, Broadway NSW 2007
Product PurchasedApple MacBook 13-inch 2019
Melb fashionista

Melb fashionistaMelb

Apple Store - Highpoint Melb. Zero customer after sales customer service

Purchased and installed Screen cover for iPhone. Within 2 weeks the screen snapped in half even though I have a flip phone case and phone wasn’t dropped. Rang store & was advised by I think name Adriana? There’s nothing they can do and as far as she’s concerned... the screen did its job.
I proceeded to contact the manufacturer and was told their screens have 2 yr warranty and they have offered me a replacement.
Thanks for your appalling customer service Apple Highpoint!!!!

Store LocationApple Highpoint shopping Centre
Tia Marie

Tia MarieSouthwest, VIC

Poor customer service in regards to issues with iPhone X

Store LocationOfficeworks
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 256GB
Joshua A.

Joshua A.Sydney, NSW

Fake product , staff has no idea what they are talking about

Selling Apple pro max fake in Sydney while no even any warning on it is website it is really sham for Big company as Apple company so it is f

Product PurchasedOnline by gumtree

Muckl

MucklSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and warranty handling.

Tried to get an Apple watch replaced which battery had swollen and popped the display off the metal frame.
Watch purchased with Apple care+ was over warranty period but I had reported the issue of something appearing to press against the back of the LCD display during warranty period and it was noted on the file. Representative in the store and Manager told me that, in their opinion the reported issue during the warranty period, which could not be diagnosed with Apples diagnostic software and the fault are not related. It seems that Apple's extra warranty (Apple care+) are not worth purchasing anymore and that stores are trying to get out of warranty issues no matter what. This is not the Apple experience I knew and loved.

Store LocationApple Chermside
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 1

Ken Mclachlan

Ken MclachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple genius not so genius

Went to apple
In Highpoint with Apple Watch Nike
The glass had Smashed /come away for watch and not from being dropped
Clearly broken . Process send watch away for Repairs which apple watches can’t be repaired I am told do I want to pay for replacement which is just the watch no new band or charger and pay more than what you can buy it for off shelve in jb Hifi for without the 10 day wait
WHAT The
Apple genius I think not

Store LocationApple Highpoint
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 4
C Z.

C Z.

Poor service at Chadstone store

Hi

Just wanted to let you know my terrible experience at your Chadstone store by a apple assistant named Nick H.

I went in to get my iphone replaced, but he was either helpful or knowledgeable. It ended up been all my data from my old iphone getting erased and could not recover on new phone.

Nick did nothing to help, he's product skill was poor, did not know how to use itune in windows....

I hope this feedback is looked into so other customers are not affected by his disgusting attitude.

Regards

Store Locationchadstone
Linda and Brent

Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

Store LocationChatswood
Product PurchasedApple Watch strap
jason 27

jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Apple Robina Store Staff are Con Artists.

I book my iPhone 6 plus in the above store for new battery, the sales-man tried to sign me up a new phone before we we even started. The phone came on then they took it away for testing , came back with some Jargon about it not worth replacing. I went to a local dealer & replaced the battery for $10 cheaper & it works fine now. BE WARNED...Do not go there !

Store LocationiPhone 6 from Apple . via vodafone.
Anthony D.

Anthony D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful new iphone 8+ fault resolution by the world's richest Company...

Store LocationAdelaide Apple Store