Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 2 of 5)

• Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (39)

apple service worth less than an apple with a bite taken out

Store Locationjb hi fi Ipswich

Muckl

MucklSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and warranty handling.

Tried to get an Apple watch replaced which battery had swollen and popped the display off the metal frame.
Watch purchased with Apple care+ was over warranty period but I had reported the issue of something appearing to press against the back of the LCD display during warranty period and it was noted on the file. Representative in the store and Manager told me that, in their opinion the reported issue during the warranty period, which could not be diagnosed with Apples diagnostic software and the fault are not related. It seems that Apple's extra warranty (Apple care+) are not worth purchasing anymore and that stores are trying to get out of warranty issues no matter what. This is not the Apple experience I knew and loved.

Store LocationApple Chermside
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 1

290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overpriced junk with next to no customer service - At least at Apple Highpoint

Ken Mclachlan

Ken MclachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple genius not so genius

Went to apple
In Highpoint with Apple Watch Nike
The glass had Smashed /come away for watch and not from being dropped
Clearly broken . Process send watch away for Repairs which apple watches can’t be repaired I am told do I want to pay for replacement which is just the watch no new band or charger and pay more than what you can buy it for off shelve in jb Hifi for without the 10 day wait
WHAT The
Apple genius I think not

Store LocationApple Highpoint
Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 4

Poor service at Chadstone store

Hi

Just wanted to let you know my terrible experience at your Chadstone store by a apple assistant named Nick H.

I went in to get my iphone replaced, but he was either helpful or knowledgeable. It ended up been all my data from my old iphone getting erased and could not recover on new phone.

Nick did nothing to help, he's product skill was poor, did not know how to use itune in windows....

I hope this feedback is looked into so other customers are not affected by his disgusting attitude.

Regards

Store Locationchadstone

Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Apple laptop - iMac PC Firmware EFI chip password locks

Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Good stuff! Caring people!

I recently went to this store for data recovery for my Mac. Plus replacing my Ipad Air after my baby crashed it. Apple Bondi Junction store really have amazed me with their caring service.
Charlotte is the young lady who served me at their genius Bar. Professionally resolved my problem after with my Mac after my dramatic incident. There were chances of cross selling a new IPad where they can charge me more. However they thought ahead for me , judging I have a young baby, it’s best not to upgrade with something too fancy in case my baby accidentally ruins it again. Will definitely go back to this store.

Store LocationBondi
Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi

Bad service Garden City Apple Store

Store LocationGarden City
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Extremely Inferior and unreliable Product. Abusive and Absurd service to scare customers away.

A near new iPhone (cost $1000) broke, no screen at all.

Store assistant refused to fix and refused to provide the escalation path to complaint within iPhone

When I asked for her name for legal action, she refused to write it down, claimed that she sent it to my email (which is obviously never received) and instantly refused to provide service to me.

The Technical Support line is what they referred to as legal dept which is misleading.

Products and services from the 10 dollar shops may have been more reliable and trustworthy.

Store LocationMiranda
Fight for Justice
Fight for Justice

Bad service

Don’t get your phone fix here,
I was told to pick up at 3:40 waited extra 1hour until repair finished
You have to keep going back to ask the staff for updates every 15mins

Store LocationSydney

CYL

CYLSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service Ever! Frustrating

Apple Store City SYDNEY NSW
Worst customer service, iPhone 8 $1100 yet if you crack screen it’s not fixable due to glass. Apple refused to do anything... only alternative is to buy a new phone! You make an appointment at the “ Genius Bar” then they keep you waiting over an hour!

Linda and Brent

Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

Store LocationChatswood
Product PurchasedApple Watch strap

jason 27

jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Apple Robina Store Staff are Con Artists.

I book my iPhone 6 plus in the above store for new battery, the sales-man tried to sign me up a new phone before we we even started. The phone came on then they took it away for testing , came back with some Jargon about it not worth replacing. I went to a local dealer & replaced the battery for $10 cheaper & it works fine now. BE WARNED...Do not go there !

Store LocationiPhone 6 from Apple . via vodafone.

Ritesh

RiteshSydney, NSW

Upsetting and frustrating

Bought iPad mini cellular from George street Apple store. Forgot my iCloud password and the phone number, couldn’t log in. The serial no. of the receipt I have and the serial no. of the product doesn’t match. Called tech support twice. Was told to go to the store to solve the matter. Took Genius Bar app. When I went there the employee who served was not nice and had attitude. Everything was I can’t and talking to me as if I had stolen the product. Asking me to produce the receipt that I had taken the pains to physically go and get it from their store. Is it my fault that I was send the wrong receipt?

Store LocationGeorge street Apple stirey
Product PurchasedApple iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular

'Genius' Bar customer service terrible

I made appointments twice and the "Genius" staff cannot diagnose that only SATA cable is broken. Only cost me $17 to fix. They wanted to replace logic board for $760.

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.

Store LocationApple Store Charlestown NSW.
Product PurchasedApple AirPods

Simone

SimoneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer Service

A staff member was asked to help me with a macbook pro and to answer some questions I had when I went in this store today. I was told he was an "expert in computers". He turned out to be very condescending and rude when he was replying to my questions. Originally I placed an order with him to buy a computer but after his rudeness I cancelled my order and walked out. I confronted the manager and he seemed nice but his staff are the gate to this company. To me, they are Apple.

Store LocationThe Apple Store Rundle Mall Adelaide South Australia

Anthony D.

Anthony D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful new iphone 8+ fault resolution by the world's richest Company...

Store LocationAdelaide Apple Store

Store LocationBondi & Broadway

evants

evantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

When I scheduled my time to go and visit apple store for device damage assessment, Tech genius who attended me was disrespectful by not listening to my need. I need a letter from apple for my insurances claim but the Tech genius wording was so poor and refused to listened to my advise.
She wanted to say the damage in the product is minor. To me, regardless it is minor or not, she shouldn’t say “only cosmetic and not effecting the functionality”. I was so upset with the word “only”. To her it is only cosmetic, but to me it is not and I’m annoyed by the cosmetic damage on the screen. Even though at the end she took the word “only” out, but the treatment i had was very disrespectful. I’m very disappointed with apple tech genius named Steph.

Store LocationApple store chadstone