Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 2 of 4)

Anthony D.

Anthony D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful new iphone 8+ fault resolution by the world's richest Company...

Store LocationAdelaide Apple Store

Store LocationBondi & Broadway

evants

evantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

When I scheduled my time to go and visit apple store for device damage assessment, Tech genius who attended me was disrespectful by not listening to my need. I need a letter from apple for my insurances claim but the Tech genius wording was so poor and refused to listened to my advise.
She wanted to say the damage in the product is minor. To me, regardless it is minor or not, she shouldn’t say “only cosmetic and not effecting the functionality”. I was so upset with the word “only”. To her it is only cosmetic, but to me it is not and I’m annoyed by the cosmetic damage on the screen. Even though at the end she took the word “only” out, but the treatment i had was very disrespectful. I’m very disappointed with apple tech genius named Steph.

Store LocationApple store chadstone
Joshua

JoshuaSydney

Wasted $3400

bought a high end macbook pro.

repair cost was close to original price so i threw it away.. little did i know there was a man called louiss rossman thanksapple

Store Locationgeorge street apple store.
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasedan overpriced aluminium toaster.

Worst customer service ever - was lied to over the phone the expected to pay $600

Store LocationApple Store Broadway Sydney
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

in2styles

in2stylesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Update don’t do nothing is compatible

Don’t do any recent updates I can’t charge my phone which on the cord I have done for over a year now left with a phone that is nearly flat
Use to live apple however now after this with them I’m pretty sure most will go once there plans expire I’ve bought mine out right over 4 years from an apple store and a few years before hand after this though I think I’ll have to learn android

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

Heidi

HeidiPerth, WA

No quality of staff

I bought 2 apple watches from the Perth City Apple store. Told the staff i needed a tax receipt for Tax refund. The staff didn't include my name in the receipt when I needed for tax refund as purchases over 1000AUD needed the buyer's identity.

Worst customer service

Staff showed no empathy and not competent enough to resolve your issue first time round. Had to go back 3 times to get one light flickering issue resolved. Doncaster Westfield, Victoria store.

I KNOW

I KNOWCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Refused screen replacement under 18

This will make you laugh... I purchased an Apple iPhone 7 with 'apples protection plan', I broke the screen, booked with Canberra Apple Store (Bunda St City) online for screen replacement for 3:15pm (wait for replacement)
Upon arrival I am told I can't have my screen replaced because I am only 17 years old. Start laughing now.
My father (shocked) rang the store only to be told you have to over 18 to have a screen replaced.
So Apple will take your money for a phone take your money for Protection Plan and not deliver.
Apple AU website has nothing to say you must be over 18 to replace a iPhone screen.

...Canberra City Apple Store, You are a joke !...

Store LocationCANBERRA CITY BUNDA ST
bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally got my iPhone X replaced

Got to give a shoutout to the employee at the Genius bar in high point I wish I could remember her name!i’ve had nothing but problems with my iPhone X and after taking it 3 times to get looked at finally the lovely young girl ran some tests and she replaced my iPhone within 5 minutes!she was super helpful and friendly and totally understood my frustration!

Store LocationGenius Bar high point

Mark

MarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad apples

So far l have brought a Apple ipod classic,Apple ipad air 2 and a Apple 5s phone , all we’re good for first 1-2 years then major problems with all 3 items which Apple want ridiculous amount to fix . Once their warranty expires the product will soon break down. For the money Apple charges for these products new l would expect more than 2 years use but they need consumers to keep spending so made to last short term. I will definitely never buy anything from Apple again.

Store LocationRobina

Victor

Victor

Doncaster Apple store refused to help us and had no manager to attend.

Doncaster Apple store; got no help for my faulty/unsafe phone now on several occasions and each time had witness with me too. Just yesterday, store had no manager and refused to give manager details. Advised them that we will seek help from ACCC! They did not care and abused me as well as my pregnant wife.

Store LocationDoncaster Apple

Negative feedback

Store LocationHight point apple care
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

Angry C.

Angry C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lazy, unskilled, hopeless and money hungry

5 visits to the also called Genius Bar
Each time given bad advice which did not fix my issue
Wasted my time each and every time
Staff are smug, lazy and just want to up sell you to buy a new product
They lie, contravene Australian consumer laws
Apple has got too much money because fools keep supporting them by buying their products. Android is much cheaper and just works
Why do you think the Apple Stores are so busy?
Because of constantly failing devices, which are over priced
A total waste of time and money

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster Shopping Town
Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular

Mary H

Mary HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple rip off

Took my 3 month old iPhone XR to apple store after the back glass was shattered through no fault of mine.
I was told it would be $618.00 to repair the back glass casing. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put a glass casing on the back of a mobile phone really has to be questioned. Absolutely refused to pay that.
Took it to The Mobile Phone Drs they are only going to charge $295.00 to do the same thing as apple with genuine parts and a warranty as well..
Not happy with the Apple product, service nor their customer service.
Think twice before buying Apple again.

Store LocationApple Carindale
Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR
RAMI

RAMISydney, NSW

Total failure and time waster

Apple shatters customer service , I went to trade in my iPad mini after receiving a great email about the new one just launched. I come in to buy and offer my old one to trade in only to be told they need to see ID, absolutely I say and continue showing on my iPhone my drivers lic and passport .
I am than told they only except a physical copy. #kane the manager is incapable of realising the insanity of this . I have given more proof of ID and no he demands a plastic card with statements like we sell it to some other company ..... like I care
#apple#ipadmini# George st Apple store#terribleservice# time wasters

Store LocationGeorge st sydney
Product PurchasedApple iPad mini 2

RDR

RDR

Poor customer service from Apple Sydney

My 16 month old iPhone 8 Plus has very poor battery performance, when i went to Apple in Sydney (George St) I was told to reset the phone to factory settings and not restore from my backups. I said that is a lot of work on my part when replacing the battery worked for me. I had a follow up appointment a few days later, reset the phone as requested battery life is now worse. Apple has walked away from their product and left me with a degraded phone. Very poor product and very poor experience. I suggest people buy Samsung.

Store LocationSydney George St

Store LocationApple highpoint
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

Alan c

Alan cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iphone replaced after issues carindale store very helpful staff

I had an iphone issue booked online and went in store, was served very quick as per my meeting time, customer service was great helped me and was very reasonable with the price. Have replacement phone now no issues very happy.

Store LocationCARINDALE

RPP

RPPSydney

Frustrating waste of time!

Store LocationPenrith