Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 3 of 7)

1.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (57)
Mitesh

MiteshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apple devices are not reliable and their warranty service is horrible! Buggy Software

Ilya K.

Ilya K.Sydney, NSW

Apple devices are not reliable any more and their warranty service is terrible!

Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

Melb fashionista

Melb fashionistaMelb

Apple Store - Highpoint Melb. Zero customer after sales customer service

Purchased and installed Screen cover for iPhone. Within 2 weeks the screen snapped in half even though I have a flip phone case and phone wasn’t dropped. Rang store & was advised by I think name Adriana? There’s nothing they can do and as far as she’s concerned... the screen did its job.
I proceeded to contact the manufacturer and was told their screens have 2 yr warranty and they have offered me a replacement.
Thanks for your appalling customer service Apple Highpoint!!!!

Amy D.

Amy D.Sydney, NSW

Genius bar not honest

I need to replace the ear phone and be rejected. The staff wrote a report of physical dent and there is no dent on it. The right set of ear phone had not been working before any damage but I just did not want to bother if I can hear with the let side and the another party still can hear me. The staff is rude and dishonest without any objectivity. I regret so much brought Iphone pro max. will definitely change to another brand for my next phone.

CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.

Brendan Kaczorowski

Brendan KaczorowskiHunter Region, NSW

Iv never waited so long for someone to take my money

I was told I needed a phone replacement and then waited for 2 hrs for someone to replace my phone. What was the wait for ? It only took 2 minutes to actually replace the phone

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

History with Apple macbook, imac & iphone.

Tia Marie

Tia MarieSouthwest, VIC

Poor customer service in regards to issues with iPhone X

g m.

g m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

poor customer service

Dean P

Dean PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

4 attempts to get a phone on a plan. Still no luck.

Have been in to the store 4 times to upgrade a phone and plan. 1st time the system was down, second time Telstra system not working, third time there was inadequate time to process the 30 minute application even though the store was open for another 40 minutes and fourth time there was no Telstra contract expert in store.... on a Friday evening. Horrible experience at Highpoint Apple. First ios 13 and now this. For the first time in almost 10 years I am contemplating going over to Samsung.

Geoffrey G.

Geoffrey G.Sydney, NSW

Very slow service due to poor equipment.

Today at the Sydney Broadway shop I traded in an I Phone 7 for an 11. Deal went well, then I tried to fix my watch 2. It cannot be updated, only 2 years old. Crazy
I decided to trade it in for a new watch. It took 2 hours to work out how to cancel the old watch. I had to renter my information and sign five times.

Once resolved,then the shop had to use 3 devices to make the payment. My poor dog was waiting.
The service provider was helpful. I asked for some water as we were there 4 hours in a heat wave, Apple does not have water, crazy.
I complained to the Broadway store manager, he just looked at me, no comment.
Poor service from Apple.
I do like my new phone and watch.
Geoff Gray
Gray.Geoffrey8@gmail.com

Phew

PhewSydney, NSW

Horrendous! Apple GENIUS Deleted 8 Years Worth of Data Including All My Photos.

Terrible customer service

I visited the Apple store in Robina, Gold Coast on few occasions. The staff are not caring, and you have to wait long to buy a product such as an accessory. I think the staff are not well trained to provide a good customer service. They just show that are busy with a small tablet they are carrying.

Sheridan Hills

Sheridan HillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed all issues - no charge

First time I went in, i had issues with my 6s. Camera wasn't focusing at all and battery was draining quickly. A quick look and they saw there was dust or something in the lens, so they gave me a whole new phone for free. Amazing, since i bought the phone second hand on eBay! So i had no insurance or anything for it.
Battery issues happened with new phone, it was draining when off. Went in, they plugged it in and checked a few things, again gave me another new one no issues.
I then sold it and bought an X and haven't had an issue since.
Super responsive, super efficient. Very happy.

Bill

Bill

Get your act together Apple and start treating your repair customers with a bit of respect

Joshua A.

Joshua A.Sydney, NSW

Fake product , staff has no idea what they are talking about

Selling Apple pro max fake in Sydney while no even any warning on it is website it is really sham for Big company as Apple company so it is f

Modfather

ModfatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple repair - ridiculously long timeframes

My MacBook Air is giving the message that it needs a new battery. Apple Store Brisbane are quoting a 5 to 7 DAY turn around - yes DAYs!! not hours. Apple say they won't order in the new battery until I've brought the MacBook into the store and handed it over to a technician. I suggested they order in the battery now for next week and book a day for me to get it repaired when the battery arrives, but no, they won't do that. I can't do without the computer for that long. Ridiculously poor service. Will buy a non-Apple laptop next.

pete

peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lousy service

I paid $650 for an Apple Watch at Robina. Best Life I got was 4 hours a day. Took it back 4 days later. All I got was some fast talking idiot that said I needed to book a Genius Bar in two weeks time. Really? This, and I repeat, fast talking idiot, would not accept the fact that under Australian Consumer laws, I have rights.
It got to a heated argument, to the point where I said that I would get his Genius Bar, smash the watch with it, and then beat him with it. With that, the fast talking idiot got a manager. Wrath replaced. No problems now.

Why does it have to get to this? Apple at Robina need to look at their fast talking idiots and sack them

Steve