Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 3 of 5)

1.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (43)
Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Good stuff! Caring people!

I recently went to this store for data recovery for my Mac. Plus replacing my Ipad Air after my baby crashed it. Apple Bondi Junction store really have amazed me with their caring service.
Charlotte is the young lady who served me at their genius Bar. Professionally resolved my problem after with my Mac after my dramatic incident. There were chances of cross selling a new IPad where they can charge me more. However they thought ahead for me , judging I have a young baby, it’s best not to upgrade with something too fancy in case my baby accidentally ruins it again. Will definitely go back to this store.

Bad service Garden City Apple Store

Extremely Inferior and unreliable Product. Abusive and Absurd service to scare customers away.

A near new iPhone (cost $1000) broke, no screen at all.

Store assistant refused to fix and refused to provide the escalation path to complaint within iPhone

When I asked for her name for legal action, she refused to write it down, claimed that she sent it to my email (which is obviously never received) and instantly refused to provide service to me.

The Technical Support line is what they referred to as legal dept which is misleading.

Products and services from the 10 dollar shops may have been more reliable and trustworthy.

Fight for Justice
Fight for Justice

Bad service

Don’t get your phone fix here,
I was told to pick up at 3:40 waited extra 1hour until repair finished
You have to keep going back to ask the staff for updates every 15mins

CYL

CYLSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service Ever! Frustrating

Apple Store City SYDNEY NSW
Worst customer service, iPhone 8 $1100 yet if you crack screen it’s not fixable due to glass. Apple refused to do anything... only alternative is to buy a new phone! You make an appointment at the “ Genius Bar” then they keep you waiting over an hour!

Linda and Brent

Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

jason 27

jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Apple Robina Store Staff are Con Artists.

I book my iPhone 6 plus in the above store for new battery, the sales-man tried to sign me up a new phone before we we even started. The phone came on then they took it away for testing , came back with some Jargon about it not worth replacing. I went to a local dealer & replaced the battery for $10 cheaper & it works fine now. BE WARNED...Do not go there !

Ritesh

RiteshSydney, NSW

Upsetting and frustrating

Bought iPad mini cellular from George street Apple store. Forgot my iCloud password and the phone number, couldn’t log in. The serial no. of the receipt I have and the serial no. of the product doesn’t match. Called tech support twice. Was told to go to the store to solve the matter. Took Genius Bar app. When I went there the employee who served was not nice and had attitude. Everything was I can’t and talking to me as if I had stolen the product. Asking me to produce the receipt that I had taken the pains to physically go and get it from their store. Is it my fault that I was send the wrong receipt?

Henry

Henry

'Genius' Bar customer service terrible

I made appointments twice and the "Genius" staff cannot diagnose that only SATA cable is broken. Only cost me $17 to fix. They wanted to replace logic board for $760.

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.

Simone

SimoneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer Service

A staff member was asked to help me with a macbook pro and to answer some questions I had when I went in this store today. I was told he was an "expert in computers". He turned out to be very condescending and rude when he was replying to my questions. Originally I placed an order with him to buy a computer but after his rudeness I cancelled my order and walked out. I confronted the manager and he seemed nice but his staff are the gate to this company. To me, they are Apple.

Anthony D.

Anthony D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful new iphone 8+ fault resolution by the world's richest Company...

Duncan

DuncanSydney, NSW

I can’t knock Apple

evants

evantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

When I scheduled my time to go and visit apple store for device damage assessment, Tech genius who attended me was disrespectful by not listening to my need. I need a letter from apple for my insurances claim but the Tech genius wording was so poor and refused to listened to my advise.
She wanted to say the damage in the product is minor. To me, regardless it is minor or not, she shouldn’t say “only cosmetic and not effecting the functionality”. I was so upset with the word “only”. To her it is only cosmetic, but to me it is not and I’m annoyed by the cosmetic damage on the screen. Even though at the end she took the word “only” out, but the treatment i had was very disrespectful. I’m very disappointed with apple tech genius named Steph.

Joshua

JoshuaSydney

Wasted $3400

bought a high end macbook pro.

repair cost was close to original price so i threw it away.. little did i know there was a man called louiss rossman thanksapple

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Physical Shops

Worst customer service ever - was lied to over the phone the expected to pay $600

in2styles

in2stylesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Update don’t do nothing is compatible

Don’t do any recent updates I can’t charge my phone which on the cord I have done for over a year now left with a phone that is nearly flat
Use to live apple however now after this with them I’m pretty sure most will go once there plans expire I’ve bought mine out right over 4 years from an apple store and a few years before hand after this though I think I’ll have to learn android

Heidi

HeidiPerth, WA

No quality of staff

I bought 2 apple watches from the Perth City Apple store. Told the staff i needed a tax receipt for Tax refund. The staff didn't include my name in the receipt when I needed for tax refund as purchases over 1000AUD needed the buyer's identity.

Worst customer service

Staff showed no empathy and not competent enough to resolve your issue first time round. Had to go back 3 times to get one light flickering issue resolved. Doncaster Westfield, Victoria store.

I KNOW

I KNOWCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Refused screen replacement under 18

This will make you laugh... I purchased an Apple iPhone 7 with 'apples protection plan', I broke the screen, booked with Canberra Apple Store (Bunda St City) online for screen replacement for 3:15pm (wait for replacement)
Upon arrival I am told I can't have my screen replaced because I am only 17 years old. Start laughing now.
My father (shocked) rang the store only to be told you have to over 18 to have a screen replaced.
So Apple will take your money for a phone take your money for Protection Plan and not deliver.
Apple AU website has nothing to say you must be over 18 to replace a iPhone screen.

...Canberra City Apple Store, You are a joke !...