Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 3 of 3)

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

I am always a big fan of Apple products. And the customer service is amazing, staff are really friendly and energetic!

Excellent service

Excellent service as always @ store, bit of waiting but it was worth, spot on with the issue and provide best solution.

Frustrating day, but Apple came through

Posting this in case anyone else has a similar problem. I updated to iOS 12.1.1 on my iPad Air 2. It caused massive issues with the display, making many images impossible to correctly see. The user interface was less crisp and images and videos were useless to view as they were blurred with greens and reds making them look like abstract art. Very concerning after simply downloading an update. After over 2 hours on the phone with Apple (a lovely support person, albeit no fix) I had to go to their store. Following further checks at the store, they replaced the iPad free of charge. A frustrating day, but at least Apple made good on the problem.

New batteries for IPhone

I bought new batteries for my iPhone 6x. Shortly after batteries would go flat within few hours.. I went back three times in attempt to have batteries replaced, no way. After two most terrible and unhelpful services at Chadstone shop third person “helped” lot. She basically switched off half of my applications advising me to keep batteries on charger as soon as fall below 80 and that was it.
Now batteries are going from being fully charged to 20 overnight without phone being used.
Trained to sell garbage, Trained not to help!
Never have I expected worst customer service anywhere. I am tempted to send a letter yes letter to Apple head office.

Rude and sarcastic store member at Fountain Gate

I have been spoken to as though I am a stupid pain in the behind on the phone by Sarah at Fountain Gate Narre Warren Store. I was only wanting an approximate cost for a replacement screen on an iPhone 6. I also had to make 3 phone calls because Sarah told me I could only book the repair via the national phone number who then told me I can, If I wish, take the phone in to them in person and wait. They also told me an approximate cost for the repair and told me to call the store back for the actual cost of that. After all the comments this Sarah made to me, I still was not told either a firm or approximate cost. I think I'll just put up with the cracked screen. This person really should not have the job - one of the worst cases of bad behaviour from a shop that I've ever struck.

Useless tech support

I used to be an apple lover when they were innovating. Now it's clearly a dying brand and it's clearly reflected by the utterly useless tech support they provide.

By any chance if you forgot the "apple id", tech support can't do anything. They do the same thing as any minor with a computer can do just asking what are the possible email ids and trying them on their "appleid" website.

As recognized (hyped) as a premium brand I would expect a more comprehensive assistance from the tech support. they just waste time and say "my apologies" at the end.

Apple hype is long gone. innovation is dead with Steve Jobs. I extremely love and respect the founder and his philosophy of providing a high quality product and 'service'. Unfortunately both those are dead with Steve. More and more people are now understanding that reflected by the shortening length of launch day line of people in front of apple store.

STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING APPLE. if you get it, you are a guaranteed prisoner of it forever.
There are much better options out there now. do your research.

Bad service but worth to spend this much money on their products

I've been using Apple for so long for my iphones, ipads and imac. The more they release the new models of those products the higher they charge however their service getting worse, not worth the price we have to paid for their products, plus so many hidden extra costs. Never again, bye Apple

Hugely dissatisfied with Apple Store

Less than two months after purchasing an Apple Pencil, it started getting dented and cracked from where you hold the Pencil and stopped working, but instead of replacing it, Apple store manager said it was not covered by warranty and I have to pay in full and buy a new one!

Technician that cannot solve simple iPhone problems

My iPhone 6 was dead, took it to Highpoint store, it wasn't the battery issue, but the phone itself, because it's out off warranty, therefore to get it fix it will cost $650 or replacement will be $500. So I've him to download my contact list on his laptop as he was checking to see what was wrong with the phone. He had clearly adviced me he is unable to do that, and also said 'I am afraid you have stored on your sim card not on the phone, so i cannot do anything for you'. Wow iPhone is so expensive and yet you cannot work out to get my contact list from the sim card, assisting me with the simply issue? But he'd suggested to buy a new and update iPhone thought lol

Apple Rundle Place Adelaide -The Worst Apple Service

I bought a new MackBook Pro online (Mac OS High Seirra Version 10.123.6) on 31st Jan 2018 and received it on 6th Feb, cost more than AUD$4000.

I have got three laptops and one desktop. One of the laptops (HP 360 touch screen) is the main one I use from my work place, a school in Adelaide. I have used this HP laptop most time at work as it is connected to school network with school program. I use the desktop at home most time in the last three years at home as the screen is much bigger.

The other two of the laptops are MacBook Pro. I bought my first MacBook Pro 7 years ago. It is still in good condition except two keys were worn after 7 years. It has no any damage or discolouration problem; but it is quite heavy and old now. I had to purchase the second MacBook Pro in Feb 2018 as I believed the quality of the MacBook Pro was the best I had ever had and also MacBook Pro has got Mac Pinyin, an input method specially for MacBook Pro.

About one month after I bought the new MacBook Pro (March 2018), my ICT colleague suggested me to contact Apple Support as both keyboard and Touch Pad started getting discoloured and the effected key letters became fuzzy. I was going on overseas trips and could not go to the local Apple Rundle Place until late March 2018. The Apple technician, at the Apple Rundle Place in Adelaide South Australia (5000), told me that it was caused by my hand cream without any investigation after we chatted a few minutes. That was the most ridiculous excuse I was told. A laptop keyboard was getting fuzzy in one month time, as an Apple Staff, this guy blamed on my hand cream without any investigation. I clearly told the guy that I would not accept this reason as my finger tips do not use any hand cream; and also I told him that I have got two MacBook Pro, the previous one has been used 7 years; and my work laptop has been used two years, but nothing ever happened like this. The guy insisted at the end my hand cream caused this problem as he "could not think about any reason for this". He then said that he would replace 11 affected keys for me, so did he. But he still wrote down the problem reason was "hand cream". What ridiculous work ethic!!! As an Apple Staff, he did not think of reporting this to Apple to do further investigation on the keyboard quality to make sure that Mac has the best qualified keyboard in the future! The only report he wrote was just a "hand cream".

However, the new MacBook Pro laptop keyboard keeps getting fuzzy. Touch pad has been discoloured too from the very beginning. From March 2018, I contacted Apple Support a few times; support staff online was very nice and tried to set a few appointments for me to see the technician in the local Apple Rundle Place in May and July 2018. I did not really use this laptop for about half year since July as all documents were moved to my work laptop and desktop for replacing keys. However, I could not come to see the technician in the local Apple Rundle Place until 18th Jan 2019. The appointment was made by Apple Online support.

It was the worst and shortest appointment that I have ever had with an Apple staff on 18th Jan 2019 at the local Apple Rundle Place Adelaide . A young lady (called Jess?) did not exam my laptop at all; she directly told me that the warranty did not include any key replacement as soon as she saw me after 40mins waiting time.The lady also said "it was an exception" and she "was happy to replace no more than 4 or 5 affected keys for me out of her kindness. I was very shocked at what she said. I came to meet Apple technician as suggested by the Online Support Staff to see what's wrong with this keyboard as it has been like this all the time. The lady was not willing to offer any exam or help except telling me that what she would do was out of her kindness. As a customer, is it something I was looking for?

I then requested to see her manage. She walked to a guy for a while and then the guy came to me. He used the coldest tones and mood to tell me off again by saying, "I am the manager here, I am here just to tell you that what Jessica(?) told you was correct....". This guy even did not let me talk at all. I told the guy that I had to talk back to the Online Support about this. The guy was getting even rude and said "they cannot change our decision as..." That was the shortest and rudest conversation. The manager just came to tell me off rather than offering any help. That was all... According to the young lady that the guy (manager) was Mathew (?).

I was deeply shocked by this guy's attitude: NICE AND COLD? It was bare discrimination, racial discrimination. IS it Apple spirit?

...And the young lady wrote an report to say " Cosmetic condition: cosmetic wear to keyboard (specific keys affected include A, D, K..."

IN THE NAME OF THE GOD, I have never used any cosmetic wear to my finger tips! What an Apple Rundle Place! What an Apple Staff!

Don’t bother with Apple supplied screen protectors!

Apple supplied and applied screen protector for 8S phone are poor quality, multiple cracks with 1st few weeks despite not being dropped. If you go to the store to let them know, they don’t care. I’ve never had this problem with all previous screen protectors on all previous phones!

Pathetic service: keep charging to fix their bad phone

keep charging more money to fix their bad phones..always go with android...absolutely pathetic..only good thing was the customer service and now that’s even worse

wanted exchange

I walked into the Apple store in Doncaster Victoria, all I wanted to do is to exchange my apple head phones. The sales assistant in the front said that I have to wait in line, so I did then the sales assistent took my phone number and other details and said when I receive a text message I need to go to another person, I waited for the text message and went to the person she said to go to, he entered more details and said to wait were that tables were and another sales assistant will assist me, why can't Apple stores mainstream your process, I find it very unprofessional going into a store and seeing 3 persons before you receive assistant, this is bad for business and this experience has detered me to enter an Apple store again.

Apple genius bar Highpoint vic

great service saved my life with repairs on my apple mac well done highpoint vic you are not called the genius bar for nothing

Apple iPhone X has little trouble but ok

I brought iPhone X and inserted my sim card by face recognition set up.
after couple of hours it asked for a passcode that I never had.

Now it has stopped reading my face and I do not have passcode with me. Entered password wrong several times made my brand new iPhone blocked.

I can not use it. Proof of purchase is attached, it is not even a day old.

Apart from that it is okay

A cheap mouse

On Tuesday 19th June 2018 I purchased an Apple Magic Mouse 2 for $90 from Doncaster Store but they didn't include an Apple Lightning Cable. It didn't matter because I already had one since I purchased one on Saturday 9th December 2017 from the Officeworks Doncaster Store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo