1.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (66)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (51)

After an update my iMac died. They said my 8 year old iMac was faulty due to being that old.

After technical conversations with the tech team and care support they stood their ground on their product. I suggested to give me a discount so I can buy a new one since I have to pay so much on data retrieval which I am dependent on for my business. I have no option but to pay a data retrieval specialist.
I only use apple products and have done so for ever, I run 2 businesses from home. But it's horrible to experience complete data loss after an update.

Store Locationonline apple care and Rundle mall Adelaide South Australia
Disenchanted

DisenchantedSydney

New Appointment System Sucks!

Found out yesterday while queueing up at the Chatswood store that one has to make an appointment these days to even check out the new iPhones. You don't need an appointment to buy a car but you sure do if you want an iPhone. OK, so we made the appointment and was told to come back in one hour. After one hour we went back and had to join the queue again and after that was told to join yet another queue. Waited at the queue for another 10 minutes. Yeah, Apple, no thank you. You are not that great. In my family we have one iMac, one MacBook Pro, four iPhones, two iPads. We have made a decision to move away from Apple.

Store LocationChatswood, NSW
Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Interest free period what you’re not told…..

Store LocationCastle Towers
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Youssef B.

Youssef B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Store LocationApple Store High Point, Maribyrnong
Clair

ClairPerth, WA

Why make an appointment

Made an online appointment 1 week ago, arrived early but told to return 5 mins before, have now been waiting over 20 mins past my appointment- unacceptable service. Come on Apple!

Store LocationPerth City
Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iPhone 10 Repair

Appointment for a recall on iphone 10 at Doncaster on 6 Dec 2020. Walked into store with a perfect iphone screen, walked out with a damaged screen. Response was that they do not take responsibility for any damages Store did not offer to fix my screen, this caused me to be extremely anxious and disappointed. Where is the duty of care to customer. Customer Service by staff member who returned my phone was absolutely appauling. iPhone 10 recall issue was not fixed.

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster Melbourne
mikevdz11

mikevdz11

WHat is going on people

Apple store still concerned about the COVID virus. Only shop in Robina centre

Had to have an appointment to enter store. Was in the queue of 10 people.

An Apple staff member standing to one side responsible for handing out face masks.

His mask was off and he had his finger up his nose. In public. Disgusting.

5 people in queue were watching and immediately left the queue.
Apple, Are you people for real. What circus is this.

Store LocationRobina
Chris332

Chris332Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience in a long time

I have been an Apple loyal for years and spent thousands on their products. The last visit to the Chadstone store was the worst experience ever. We had to make appointments etc which is understandable with the current situation, however after a day of waiting the person who served us clearly needed more product training and customer skills. Very judgmental and did not have any product knowledge at all. I am taking this further with their store manager, provided they are trained as well and know what they are talking about

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Discrimination against people with mask exemptions

The Apple store at HIGHPOINT Mall in Melbourne discriminate against people with mask exemptions & do not allow you to enter the store for your appointment. They treat you like you are carrying the virus or worse, the bubonic plague. I don’t recommend anyone with a medical condition & exemption visit this store.

Store LocationHighpoint

Spanna

Spanna

Repair Booking System

Impossible to make a repair booking online or by phone with Apple Robina!!!! And they couldn’t offer any further information or assistance. The answer was we don’t know and we can’t help you....not good enough Apple!!!!!

JPL

JPLCanberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish. Buy anything but an Apple computer.

The Apple desktop we bought in 2018 is the worst computer we have had! It takes 20-30 minutes to start Chrome and/or iTunes!! Imagine waiting 20 minutes to start a car...

Store LocationCanberra Centre

Store LocationHornsby NSW
Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Not showing u how

I bought a MS office and student 2019. I installed but I couldn’t find it in my Mac. I went to the shop, the staffs said we can’t help you.

Store LocationChatswood
Tom W.

Tom W.Perth, WA

Dreadful

My MacBook Air which is only 13 months old wouldn’t turn on so I took it to one of the only 2 stores in Perth ( 2 million people What!).
I arrived got to find people queued up on the road outside to get in , the attendant said “oh you want a chat with somebody ? That’s a 3/4 hour wait”.
Ok I thought I’ll wander around , I came back at the appointed time only to be told “oh you have to wait another hour! “
So essentially they wanted us to wait on the road for almost two hours ! That’s the worst service I have ever had , Wow! That’s what happens when you give a multinational a virtual monopoly. Don’t buy Apple their service is crap.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osbourne Park
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 11-inch 2011 Mid

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t be fooled by the free Apple TV subscription

Purchased an Apple TV told I also get free Apple
Tv subscription for twelve months can watch all movies and tv content free
Watched three movies and was charged tried to get it sorted by Apple and they kept brushing off
Total rip off BUYER BEWARE

Store LocationRibina
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple TV 5th Generation - 4k (2017)
Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Very Rude Customer Service

Store LocationPenrith Westfields
Warranty Claim MadeNo

I bought a macbook and it constantly crashed

It works right up untill warranty experies, apple doesn't actually carea bout customers, they only want your money, once my warranty experied the macbook randomly shut down every hour. After seeing an apple technician they said it was a write-off and I would have to buy another. This is just a complete scam, do NOT buy apple products.

Product PurchasedMacbook

iPhone repair

I was not satisfied by the apple store customer service due to me going there to repair my phone and had booked a day to fix my phone I was not allowed to go in the store nor was allowed time to get my phone checked and they had gave me a limited time to get a new phone which I was not there for and was told that I had a remaining time of 15 minutes to pick a new phone and get out which caused an argument between me and the employee as for the employees there were disrespectful and rude. Would never go back there.

Store LocationWA Perth City
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 256GB
Keshav B.

Keshav B.South East Queensland, QLD

They are just trying to make people fool

One of the worst experience I have ever had. Don’t ever believe in the discount they offer. These people think they are the only smartest people exists. We never asked for any discounts then, I don’t understand why they act like giving discounts and charge more in return. Disgusting.

Store LocationBrisbane