Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 3 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (27) · No (59)
Ekta

EktaPerth, WA

The service at Gineus bar is not Genius at all !!!

Worst service experienced at Apple store Perth City. One Apple rep was serving three different customer at the same time.. not consumer focused at all... had to wait...wait... and wait for hours as she was just switching between three consumers and finally ended up without any solution.... and Apple rep was insisting me to buy new product.... Soory mate! Your service sucks!! No more business with you guys.

Terrible customer service and Fragile product

Recently my 1 year old watch happened to unpair with my phone. Despite of trying every advice on Apple website and internet but no success to repairing it. Unable to make a reservation online so I went to the store and got told to come back another day at 9:30 with lack of interest to know the issue. After I refused to comeback another day he then booked me in to see a bloody Genius Bar at 3 hours later. Wasting my time and money. I will never ever buy any Apple product again.

Sophie

Sophie

Horrible

Had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked. Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time wasting

I need my phone looked at as it keeps turning off. Did the online diagnostic and ok. Can’t book an appointment on line, so go into the store. Book an appointment in 2 hours - 2 an half hours later still waiting. When I check they said it’s another hour. I bet if I was buying something they’d be quicker! Poor show Apple

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

APPLE SELL PRODUCTS AND THEN REFUSE AN APPOINTMENT TO HELP ME.

I purchased a new iPhone at Southland Vic,the girl was polite and helpful but didn’t transfer my data from my old phone,said she couldn’t.After ringing Apple for an appointment for follow up help,no appointments available!Told I would need to go to Southland and queue up to make an appointment for another day.
I am elderly and trying to self isolate,I have no one to help me,my emails are not coming through.DISGUSTING SERVICE APPLE!

A.D

A.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really rude staff

ElisySydney, NSW

5.00pm

Apple miranda :Worse experience by Chris Aylord- i think he gave a wrong name too perhaps.no name tag so not sure.horrid waste of time as he attended to people buying hoods not repairs.i have 9 apple products thanks to bad service moving to HP and samsung .
I dont need attitude from your lay service people claiming to be managers!

Apple is a rip off

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

If I’m lucky my phone will work? If I’m not it won’t!!

I got my iPhone7 replaced on Feb, and then it stopped working from April again! I got a refurbished junk!! The receiver doesn’t work, and the customer support online suggests it might be a service provider or a software issue? I’m using the same service provider in another handset works perfectly fine! And voice WhatsApp both broken, how can be a software issue? And on top of that camera is not clicking! Whatever happened to apple integrity.

fred

fredSydney, NSW

Apple service

Debbie

DebbieVic

Apple support -disgraceful

290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible service. Trying to get rid of the customer for every price

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long wait for lousy service

Had to book an appointment for a consultation with a tech person to basically be told the they know the iPhone 7 is a piece of junk but it’s not their problem.

Hate Dell

Hate Dell

Not so smart

It’s some times difficult to find help, however once you do, things get easy and smooth. Apple warranty is great, no fuss of phone is under warranty you are looked after.

Honestdirectfeedback101

Honestdirectfeedback101

Apple needs to be more proactive, take ownership and actually help.

HopePerth, WA

Absolutely hopeless

So 3750 dollars later apple tech today tells me device is not fit for purpose so why sell them if a product is a few months out of warranty how is it not fit for purpose and no i do not want to buy newest gadget just a reliable product obviously something apple can not give

Hope

Bad service and poor product that breaks just out of warranty so convenient

No wonder billionaires

Richi

Richi

MACS 2019 is scam

Scam alert!! Macs alert!! MAC Display models don't have the same software as the original products. In simple words, they showcase Apples but sell oranges. Really disappointed , my MacBook Pro is overheating but they refused to fix it as they were unable to detect it. Poor Customer service, Please don't get ripped off, Its a BIG BIG SCAM !!

Sheila Ryan

Sheila RyanSydney, NSW

Poor service for a premium product

Apple directs you to perform self diagnostic checks before bringing your device in for check/repairs. Even when you know what is wrong you still need to wait days for a booking to talk about it! What a joke. The arrogance is palpable.

Mitesh

MiteshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apple devices are not reliable and their warranty service is horrible! Buggy Software

Ilya K.

Ilya K.Sydney, NSW

Apple devices are not reliable any more and their warranty service is terrible!

Melb fashionista

Melb fashionistaMelb

Apple Store - Highpoint Melb. Zero customer after sales customer service

Purchased and installed Screen cover for iPhone. Within 2 weeks the screen snapped in half even though I have a flip phone case and phone wasn’t dropped. Rang store & was advised by I think name Adriana? There’s nothing they can do and as far as she’s concerned... the screen did its job.
I proceeded to contact the manufacturer and was told their screens have 2 yr warranty and they have offered me a replacement.
Thanks for your appalling customer service Apple Highpoint!!!!