Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 3 of 3)

1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (60)

Bad service

Don’t get your phone fix here,
I was told to pick up at 3:40 waited extra 1hour until repair finished
You have to keep going back to ask the staff for updates every 15mins

jason 27

jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Apple Robina Store Staff are Con Artists.

I book my iPhone 6 plus in the above store for new battery, the sales-man tried to sign me up a new phone before we we even started. The phone came on then they took it away for testing , came back with some Jargon about it not worth replacing. I went to a local dealer & replaced the battery for $10 cheaper & it works fine now. BE WARNED...Do not go there !

Ritesh

RiteshSydney, NSW

Upsetting and frustrating

Bought iPad mini cellular from George street Apple store. Forgot my iCloud password and the phone number, couldn’t log in. The serial no. of the receipt I have and the serial no. of the product doesn’t match. Called tech support twice. Was told to go to the store to solve the matter. Took Genius Bar app. When I went there the employee who served was not nice and had attitude. Everything was I can’t and talking to me as if I had stolen the product. Asking me to produce the receipt that I had taken the pains to physically go and get it from their store. Is it my fault that I was send the wrong receipt?

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Simone

SimoneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer Service

A staff member was asked to help me with a macbook pro and to answer some questions I had when I went in this store today. I was told he was an "expert in computers". He turned out to be very condescending and rude when he was replying to my questions. Originally I placed an order with him to buy a computer but after his rudeness I cancelled my order and walked out. I confronted the manager and he seemed nice but his staff are the gate to this company. To me, they are Apple.

Joshua

JoshuaSydney

Wasted $3400

bought a high end macbook pro.

repair cost was close to original price so i threw it away.. little did i know there was a man called louiss rossman thanksapple

in2styles

in2stylesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Update don’t do nothing is compatible

Don’t do any recent updates I can’t charge my phone which on the cord I have done for over a year now left with a phone that is nearly flat
Use to live apple however now after this with them I’m pretty sure most will go once there plans expire I’ve bought mine out right over 4 years from an apple store and a few years before hand after this though I think I’ll have to learn android

Heidi

HeidiPerth, WA

No quality of staff

I bought 2 apple watches from the Perth City Apple store. Told the staff i needed a tax receipt for Tax refund. The staff didn't include my name in the receipt when I needed for tax refund as purchases over 1000AUD needed the buyer's identity.

I KNOW

I KNOWCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Refused screen replacement under 18

This will make you laugh... I purchased an Apple iPhone 7 with 'apples protection plan', I broke the screen, booked with Canberra Apple Store (Bunda St City) online for screen replacement for 3:15pm (wait for replacement)
Upon arrival I am told I can't have my screen replaced because I am only 17 years old. Start laughing now.
My father (shocked) rang the store only to be told you have to over 18 to have a screen replaced.
So Apple will take your money for a phone take your money for Protection Plan and not deliver.
Apple AU website has nothing to say you must be over 18 to replace a iPhone screen.

...Canberra City Apple Store, You are a joke !...

Mark

MarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad apples

So far l have brought a Apple ipod classic,Apple ipad air 2 and a Apple 5s phone , all we’re good for first 1-2 years then major problems with all 3 items which Apple want ridiculous amount to fix . Once their warranty expires the product will soon break down. For the money Apple charges for these products new l would expect more than 2 years use but they need consumers to keep spending so made to last short term. I will definitely never buy anything from Apple again.

Victor

Victor

Doncaster Apple store refused to help us and had no manager to attend.

Doncaster Apple store; got no help for my faulty/unsafe phone now on several occasions and each time had witness with me too. Just yesterday, store had no manager and refused to give manager details. Advised them that we will seek help from ACCC! They did not care and abused me as well as my pregnant wife.

Angry C.

Angry C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lazy, unskilled, hopeless and money hungry

5 visits to the also called Genius Bar
Each time given bad advice which did not fix my issue
Wasted my time each and every time
Staff are smug, lazy and just want to up sell you to buy a new product
They lie, contravene Australian consumer laws
Apple has got too much money because fools keep supporting them by buying their products. Android is much cheaper and just works
Why do you think the Apple Stores are so busy?
Because of constantly failing devices, which are over priced
A total waste of time and money

Mary H

Mary HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple rip off

Took my 3 month old iPhone XR to apple store after the back glass was shattered through no fault of mine.
I was told it would be $618.00 to repair the back glass casing. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put a glass casing on the back of a mobile phone really has to be questioned. Absolutely refused to pay that.
Took it to The Mobile Phone Drs they are only going to charge $295.00 to do the same thing as apple with genuine parts and a warranty as well..
Not happy with the Apple product, service nor their customer service.
Think twice before buying Apple again.

RAMI

RAMISydney, NSW

Total failure and time waster

Apple shatters customer service , I went to trade in my iPad mini after receiving a great email about the new one just launched. I come in to buy and offer my old one to trade in only to be told they need to see ID, absolutely I say and continue showing on my iPhone my drivers lic and passport .
I am than told they only except a physical copy. #kane the manager is incapable of realising the insanity of this . I have given more proof of ID and no he demands a plastic card with statements like we sell it to some other company ..... like I care
#apple#ipadmini# George st Apple store#terribleservice# time wasters

RDR

RDR

Poor customer service from Apple Sydney

My 16 month old iPhone 8 Plus has very poor battery performance, when i went to Apple in Sydney (George St) I was told to reset the phone to factory settings and not restore from my backups. I said that is a lot of work on my part when replacing the battery worked for me. I had a follow up appointment a few days later, reset the phone as requested battery life is now worse. Apple has walked away from their product and left me with a degraded phone. Very poor product and very poor experience. I suggest people buy Samsung.

William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple Highpoint service

RPP

RPPSydney

Frustrating waste of time!

DIY Apple - Worst customer service ever

Worst customer service

I was waiting for 40 minutes to get technician to show faulty I phone .
But they never booked me in somehow . After 40 minutes waiting , I asked that how long need to wait more . And they found they never checked me in ! I went home with faulty phone . Worst customer service in the world !! When they make mistakes they never admit anything instead they blaming each other !! Never respect customer!

Apple has drop so much the customer service, absolutely terrible

went into Apple perth store as my new watch got the screen broken, drop of 30cm from the floor. Charged $449,it seem Apple is making business by salling fragile productos.

Branka

BrankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Went into Apple Highpoint store yesterday to repair an Iphone cracked screen. Was advised the screen repair is $495, I was shocked!! How does Apple get away with charging customers that much. I had a screen repair 4 years ago and paid $145 at Apple. What's caused the price rise??? The technician advised they do not have the part and to return in a week. I drove 1hr each way! I explained the inconvenience this has caused and he just laughed. What a disgrace this is how they treat long term loyal customers.