Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 3 of 4)

1.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (68)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (52)
Dean P

Dean PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

4 attempts to get a phone on a plan. Still no luck.

Have been in to the store 4 times to upgrade a phone and plan. 1st time the system was down, second time Telstra system not working, third time there was inadequate time to process the 30 minute application even though the store was open for another 40 minutes and fourth time there was no Telstra contract expert in store.... on a Friday evening. Horrible experience at Highpoint Apple. First ios 13 and now this. For the first time in almost 10 years I am contemplating going over to Samsung.

Phew

PhewSydney, NSW

Horrendous! Apple GENIUS Deleted 8 Years Worth of Data Including All My Photos.

Terrible customer service

I visited the Apple store in Robina, Gold Coast on few occasions. The staff are not caring, and you have to wait long to buy a product such as an accessory. I think the staff are not well trained to provide a good customer service. They just show that are busy with a small tablet they are carrying.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Bill

Bill

Get your act together Apple and start treating your repair customers with a bit of respect

Steve

Steve

Apple Chadstone simply shocking service

apple service worth less than an apple with a bite taken out

Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Apple laptop - iMac PC Firmware EFI chip password locks

Bad service Garden City Apple Store

Fight for Justice

Fight for JusticeSydney, NSW

Extremely Inferior and unreliable Product. Abusive and Absurd service to scare customers away.

A near new iPhone (cost $1000) broke, no screen at all.

Store assistant refused to fix and refused to provide the escalation path to complaint within iPhone

When I asked for her name for legal action, she refused to write it down, claimed that she sent it to my email (which is obviously never received) and instantly refused to provide service to me.

The Technical Support line is what they referred to as legal dept which is misleading.

Products and services from the 10 dollar shops may have been more reliable and trustworthy.

Bad service

Don’t get your phone fix here,
I was told to pick up at 3:40 waited extra 1hour until repair finished
You have to keep going back to ask the staff for updates every 15mins

Ritesh

RiteshSydney, NSW

Upsetting and frustrating

Bought iPad mini cellular from George street Apple store. Forgot my iCloud password and the phone number, couldn’t log in. The serial no. of the receipt I have and the serial no. of the product doesn’t match. Called tech support twice. Was told to go to the store to solve the matter. Took Genius Bar app. When I went there the employee who served was not nice and had attitude. Everything was I can’t and talking to me as if I had stolen the product. Asking me to produce the receipt that I had taken the pains to physically go and get it from their store. Is it my fault that I was send the wrong receipt?

Simone

SimoneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer Service

A staff member was asked to help me with a macbook pro and to answer some questions I had when I went in this store today. I was told he was an "expert in computers". He turned out to be very condescending and rude when he was replying to my questions. Originally I placed an order with him to buy a computer but after his rudeness I cancelled my order and walked out. I confronted the manager and he seemed nice but his staff are the gate to this company. To me, they are Apple.

Joshua

JoshuaSydney

Wasted $3400

bought a high end macbook pro.

repair cost was close to original price so i threw it away.. little did i know there was a man called louiss rossman thanksapple

in2styles

in2stylesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Update don’t do nothing is compatible

Don’t do any recent updates I can’t charge my phone which on the cord I have done for over a year now left with a phone that is nearly flat
Use to live apple however now after this with them I’m pretty sure most will go once there plans expire I’ve bought mine out right over 4 years from an apple store and a few years before hand after this though I think I’ll have to learn android

Heidi

HeidiPerth, WA

No quality of staff

I bought 2 apple watches from the Perth City Apple store. Told the staff i needed a tax receipt for Tax refund. The staff didn't include my name in the receipt when I needed for tax refund as purchases over 1000AUD needed the buyer's identity.

Worst customer service

Staff showed no empathy and not competent enough to resolve your issue first time round. Had to go back 3 times to get one light flickering issue resolved. Doncaster Westfield, Victoria store.

I KNOW

I KNOWCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Refused screen replacement under 18

This will make you laugh... I purchased an Apple iPhone 7 with 'apples protection plan', I broke the screen, booked with Canberra Apple Store (Bunda St City) online for screen replacement for 3:15pm (wait for replacement)
Upon arrival I am told I can't have my screen replaced because I am only 17 years old. Start laughing now.
My father (shocked) rang the store only to be told you have to over 18 to have a screen replaced.
So Apple will take your money for a phone take your money for Protection Plan and not deliver.
Apple AU website has nothing to say you must be over 18 to replace a iPhone screen.

...Canberra City Apple Store, You are a joke !...

Mark

MarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad apples

So far l have brought a Apple ipod classic,Apple ipad air 2 and a Apple 5s phone , all we’re good for first 1-2 years then major problems with all 3 items which Apple want ridiculous amount to fix . Once their warranty expires the product will soon break down. For the money Apple charges for these products new l would expect more than 2 years use but they need consumers to keep spending so made to last short term. I will definitely never buy anything from Apple again.

Victor

Victor

Doncaster Apple store refused to help us and had no manager to attend.

Doncaster Apple store; got no help for my faulty/unsafe phone now on several occasions and each time had witness with me too. Just yesterday, store had no manager and refused to give manager details. Advised them that we will seek help from ACCC! They did not care and abused me as well as my pregnant wife.

Negative feedback