Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 6 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (60)
RDR

RDR

Poor customer service from Apple Sydney

My 16 month old iPhone 8 Plus has very poor battery performance, when i went to Apple in Sydney (George St) I was told to reset the phone to factory settings and not restore from my backups. I said that is a lot of work on my part when replacing the battery worked for me. I had a follow up appointment a few days later, reset the phone as requested battery life is now worse. Apple has walked away from their product and left me with a degraded phone. Very poor product and very poor experience. I suggest people buy Samsung.

William

WilliamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple Highpoint service

RPP

RPPSydney

Frustrating waste of time!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Hipsters and lies

Sons school laptop has caps lock permanently on now. Took it to Apple store in Southland, negotiated past the hipsters with the whatever attitudes to speak to a technician at the 'genius' bar and was advised it was under warranty so there would be no cost. After a week, someone rang and advised it was due to liquid damage and I would have to now pay for repairs. Is there any liquid in it? No. Are the repairs any different now you suspect there is liquid damage? No. So, some indicator was on in the machine, there is no difference to the repair, no liquid or liquid damage in the laptop, and no guarantee your own staff didn't do it. Spoke to a 'Senior Manager' Stephen Cole who basically advised to pay for it or go elsewhere.

DIY Apple - Worst customer service ever

Worst customer service

I was waiting for 40 minutes to get technician to show faulty I phone .
But they never booked me in somehow . After 40 minutes waiting , I asked that how long need to wait more . And they found they never checked me in ! I went home with faulty phone . Worst customer service in the world !! When they make mistakes they never admit anything instead they blaming each other !! Never respect customer!

Sam12

Sam12AU

Apple puts the customer last

Apple has drop so much the customer service, absolutely terrible

went into Apple perth store as my new watch got the screen broken, drop of 30cm from the floor. Charged $449,it seem Apple is making business by salling fragile productos.

Branka

BrankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Went into Apple Highpoint store yesterday to repair an Iphone cracked screen. Was advised the screen repair is $495, I was shocked!! How does Apple get away with charging customers that much. I had a screen repair 4 years ago and paid $145 at Apple. What's caused the price rise??? The technician advised they do not have the part and to return in a week. I drove 1hr each way! I explained the inconvenience this has caused and he just laughed. What a disgrace this is how they treat long term loyal customers.

Patient Pete

Patient PeteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AppleCare - what a Rort

Refurbished replacement phone with its own set of problems for my faulty handset - what a joke!

AppleCare should be avoided like the plague.

Very poor experience Apple, you’d be bananas to apply it!

GMR

GMRBrisbane

Frustrating day, but Apple came through

Posting this in case anyone else has a similar problem. I updated to iOS 12.1.1 on my iPad Air 2. It caused massive issues with the display, making many images impossible to correctly see. The user interface was less crisp and images and videos were useless to view as they were blurred with greens and reds making them look like abstract art. Very concerning after simply downloading an update. After over 2 hours on the phone with Apple (a lovely support person, albeit no fix) I had to go to their store. Following further checks at the store, they replaced the iPad free of charge. A frustrating day, but at least Apple made good on the problem.

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New batteries for IPhone

I bought new batteries for my iPhone 6x. Shortly after batteries would go flat within few hours.. I went back three times in attempt to have batteries replaced, no way. After two most terrible and unhelpful services at Chadstone shop third person “helped” lot. She basically switched off half of my applications advising me to keep batteries on charger as soon as fall below 80 and that was it.
Now batteries are going from being fully charged to 20 overnight without phone being used.
Trained to sell garbage, Trained not to help!
Never have I expected worst customer service anywhere. I am tempted to send a letter yes letter to Apple head office.

Rude and sarcastic store member at Fountain Gate

NaR

NaRMelbourne

Useless tech support

Bad service but worth to spend this much money on their products

I've been using Apple for so long for my iphones, ipads and imac. The more they release the new models of those products the higher they charge however their service getting worse, not worth the price we have to paid for their products, plus so many hidden extra costs. Never again, bye Apple

Suzi

Suzi

Hugely dissatisfied with Apple Store

Less than two months after purchasing an Apple Pencil, it started getting dented and cracked from where you hold the Pencil and stopped working, but instead of replacing it, Apple store manager said it was not covered by warranty and I have to pay in full and buy a new one!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Technician that cannot solve simple iPhone problems

My iPhone 6 was dead, took it to Highpoint store, it wasn't the battery issue, but the phone itself, because it's out off warranty, therefore to get it fix it will cost $650 or replacement will be $500. So I've him to download my contact list on his laptop as he was checking to see what was wrong with the phone. He had clearly adviced me he is unable to do that, and also said 'I am afraid you have stored on your sim card not on the phone, so i cannot do anything for you'. Wow iPhone is so expensive and yet you cannot work out to get my contact list from the sim card, assisting me with the simply issue? But he'd suggested to buy a new and update iPhone thought lol

Ming

MingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Apple Rundle Place Adelaide -The Worst Apple Service

Jimmy.B

Jimmy.B

Pathetic service: keep charging to fix their bad phone

keep charging more money to fix their bad phones..always go with android...absolutely pathetic..only good thing was the customer service and now that’s even worse