Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 2 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (57)
Power in numbers

Power in numbersPerth, WA

Forced to wipe phone because of bad advice

Crap service

5days to replace a screen on iPhone 8. Wow what a joke and no option but to accept.
Classic example of company that has become too big.
Won’t be buying any more Apple products.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Not showing u how

I bought a MS office and student 2019. I installed but I couldn’t find it in my Mac. I went to the shop, the staffs said we can’t help you.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Tom W.

Tom W.Perth, WA

Dreadful

My MacBook Air which is only 13 months old wouldn’t turn on so I took it to one of the only 2 stores in Perth ( 2 million people What!).
I arrived got to find people queued up on the road outside to get in , the attendant said “oh you want a chat with somebody ? That’s a 3/4 hour wait”.
Ok I thought I’ll wander around , I came back at the appointed time only to be told “oh you have to wait another hour! “
So essentially they wanted us to wait on the road for almost two hours ! That’s the worst service I have ever had , Wow! That’s what happens when you give a multinational a virtual monopoly. Don’t buy Apple their service is crap.

Hind

HindSydney, NSW

Deceived at Apple Castle Tower Store

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t be fooled by the free Apple TV subscription

Purchased an Apple TV told I also get free Apple
Tv subscription for twelve months can watch all movies and tv content free
Watched three movies and was charged tried to get it sorted by Apple and they kept brushing off
Total rip off BUYER BEWARE

Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Very Rude Customer Service

I bought a macbook and it constantly crashed

It works right up untill warranty experies, apple doesn't actually carea bout customers, they only want your money, once my warranty experied the macbook randomly shut down every hour. After seeing an apple technician they said it was a write-off and I would have to buy another. This is just a complete scam, do NOT buy apple products.

clinton45

clinton45Queensland

They consistently lie to you about your phone.

Apple them self are probably the worst and narcissistic company that is out there,Ive spent weeks trying to get data from a phone. As it was important and was told by Apple it isn't possible!, Turns out it is. I went to a 3rd party store and they had it repaired in 2 hrs they completely board swapped the chips and my data was saved.

iPhone repair

I was not satisfied by the apple store customer service due to me going there to repair my phone and had booked a day to fix my phone I was not allowed to go in the store nor was allowed time to get my phone checked and they had gave me a limited time to get a new phone which I was not there for and was told that I had a remaining time of 15 minutes to pick a new phone and get out which caused an argument between me and the employee as for the employees there were disrespectful and rude. Would never go back there.

Keshav B.

Keshav B.South East Queensland, QLD

They are just trying to make people fool

One of the worst experience I have ever had. Don’t ever believe in the discount they offer. These people think they are the only smartest people exists. We never asked for any discounts then, I don’t understand why they act like giving discounts and charge more in return. Disgusting.

Pa Iz

Pa IzSydney, NSW

Apple and Support Joke

murtaza

murtazaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

iphone repair

Horrible horrible service, i will never buy from apple again. my camera on my iPhone is not working, been on the phone with apple for weeks trying to get a appointment, finally managed to make one last week, today i show up to my surprise that a appoint was never made, asked the guy if i could line up he said no and that i could not wait as there is not enough time today. i will be getting a refund for my iPhone under the Australian law, screw apple

Hilda V.

Hilda V.South East Queensland, QLD

There was no 0 star option

OMG!!!
Wish i found this page earlier !!!
200% true 1 star reviews!!!
Worst customer service ever.. that's the reason i sold my IPhone 11 pro after only couple months after purchase.
Lost so much money but i thought my peace is worth much more.
Gone back to Samsung/Android
I'm now happier than ever!!!

Absolutely Terrible Customer Service

Howard J.

Howard J.Sydney, NSW

30 years of Apple and now I am thinking of other options

red s.

red s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER BUY APPLE

Took a laptop for repairs and they said would fix flickering screen for no cost! Get a call a few days later telling they found the screen was not faulty so a board had to be changed at a cost of $600! The criminals just suck u in to leave the unit there and pluck some ridiculous figure from there backsided to make extra money! Pack of criminals! Apple has made me sick! I urge anyone not to buy their overpriced rubbish that last no more than 3 years!

Ekta

EktaPerth, WA

The service at Gineus bar is not Genius at all !!!

Worst service experienced at Apple store Perth City. One Apple rep was serving three different customer at the same time.. not consumer focused at all... had to wait...wait... and wait for hours as she was just switching between three consumers and finally ended up without any solution.... and Apple rep was insisting me to buy new product.... Soory mate! Your service sucks!! No more business with you guys.

Terrible customer service and Fragile product

Recently my 1 year old watch happened to unpair with my phone. Despite of trying every advice on Apple website and internet but no success to repairing it. Unable to make a reservation online so I went to the store and got told to come back another day at 9:30 with lack of interest to know the issue. After I refused to comeback another day he then booked me in to see a bloody Genius Bar at 3 hours later. Wasting my time and money. I will never ever buy any Apple product again.

Sophie

Sophie

Horrible

Had to wait in line an hour before the store opened and then was told to come back tomorrow and repeat the process again as they were booked out for appt for later that day. So went back the next morning, waited another 45 mins, booked an appt to pick up my new Mac book for later that afternoon (after work). Arrived at the appt on time and was told that they had sold out of the product and that I to wait potentially a month for it to be restocked. Went straight to JB (should have done in the first place) and they sold me a laptop and at a better price than Apple and they included the USB converter for free.