Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 4 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (57)
g m.

g m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

poor customer service

Dean P

Dean PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

4 attempts to get a phone on a plan. Still no luck.

Have been in to the store 4 times to upgrade a phone and plan. 1st time the system was down, second time Telstra system not working, third time there was inadequate time to process the 30 minute application even though the store was open for another 40 minutes and fourth time there was no Telstra contract expert in store.... on a Friday evening. Horrible experience at Highpoint Apple. First ios 13 and now this. For the first time in almost 10 years I am contemplating going over to Samsung.

Phew

PhewSydney, NSW

Horrendous! Apple GENIUS Deleted 8 Years Worth of Data Including All My Photos.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible customer service

I visited the Apple store in Robina, Gold Coast on few occasions. The staff are not caring, and you have to wait long to buy a product such as an accessory. I think the staff are not well trained to provide a good customer service. They just show that are busy with a small tablet they are carrying.

Bill

Bill

Get your act together Apple and start treating your repair customers with a bit of respect

Joshua A.

Joshua A.Sydney, NSW

Fake product , staff has no idea what they are talking about

Selling Apple pro max fake in Sydney while no even any warning on it is website it is really sham for Big company as Apple company so it is f

Modfather

ModfatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple repair - ridiculously long timeframes

My MacBook Air is giving the message that it needs a new battery. Apple Store Brisbane are quoting a 5 to 7 DAY turn around - yes DAYs!! not hours. Apple say they won't order in the new battery until I've brought the MacBook into the store and handed it over to a technician. I suggested they order in the battery now for next week and book a day for me to get it repaired when the battery arrives, but no, they won't do that. I can't do without the computer for that long. Ridiculously poor service. Will buy a non-Apple laptop next.

pete

peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lousy service

I paid $650 for an Apple Watch at Robina. Best Life I got was 4 hours a day. Took it back 4 days later. All I got was some fast talking idiot that said I needed to book a Genius Bar in two weeks time. Really? This, and I repeat, fast talking idiot, would not accept the fact that under Australian Consumer laws, I have rights.
It got to a heated argument, to the point where I said that I would get his Genius Bar, smash the watch with it, and then beat him with it. With that, the fast talking idiot got a manager. Wrath replaced. No problems now.

Why does it have to get to this? Apple at Robina need to look at their fast talking idiots and sack them

Steve

Steve

Apple Chadstone simply shocking service

Electronics & Computing Shops

apple service worth less than an apple with a bite taken out

Muckl

MucklSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and warranty handling.

Tried to get an Apple watch replaced which battery had swollen and popped the display off the metal frame.
Watch purchased with Apple care+ was over warranty period but I had reported the issue of something appearing to press against the back of the LCD display during warranty period and it was noted on the file. Representative in the store and Manager told me that, in their opinion the reported issue during the warranty period, which could not be diagnosed with Apples diagnostic software and the fault are not related. It seems that Apple's extra warranty (Apple care+) are not worth purchasing anymore and that stores are trying to get out of warranty issues no matter what. This is not the Apple experience I knew and loved.

C Z.

C Z.

Poor service at Chadstone store

Hi

Just wanted to let you know my terrible experience at your Chadstone store by a apple assistant named Nick H.

I went in to get my iphone replaced, but he was either helpful or knowledgeable. It ended up been all my data from my old iphone getting erased and could not recover on new phone.

Nick did nothing to help, he's product skill was poor, did not know how to use itune in windows....

I hope this feedback is looked into so other customers are not affected by his disgusting attitude.

Regards

Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Apple laptop - iMac PC Firmware EFI chip password locks

Bad service Garden City Apple Store

Fight for Justice

Fight for JusticeSydney, NSW

Extremely Inferior and unreliable Product. Abusive and Absurd service to scare customers away.

A near new iPhone (cost $1000) broke, no screen at all.

Store assistant refused to fix and refused to provide the escalation path to complaint within iPhone

When I asked for her name for legal action, she refused to write it down, claimed that she sent it to my email (which is obviously never received) and instantly refused to provide service to me.

The Technical Support line is what they referred to as legal dept which is misleading.

Products and services from the 10 dollar shops may have been more reliable and trustworthy.

Bad service

Don’t get your phone fix here,
I was told to pick up at 3:40 waited extra 1hour until repair finished
You have to keep going back to ask the staff for updates every 15mins

CYL

CYLSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service Ever! Frustrating

Apple Store City SYDNEY NSW
Worst customer service, iPhone 8 $1100 yet if you crack screen it’s not fixable due to glass. Apple refused to do anything... only alternative is to buy a new phone! You make an appointment at the “ Genius Bar” then they keep you waiting over an hour!

jason 27

jason 27South East Queensland, QLD

Apple Robina Store Staff are Con Artists.

I book my iPhone 6 plus in the above store for new battery, the sales-man tried to sign me up a new phone before we we even started. The phone came on then they took it away for testing , came back with some Jargon about it not worth replacing. I went to a local dealer & replaced the battery for $10 cheaper & it works fine now. BE WARNED...Do not go there !

Ritesh

RiteshSydney, NSW

Upsetting and frustrating

Bought iPad mini cellular from George street Apple store. Forgot my iCloud password and the phone number, couldn’t log in. The serial no. of the receipt I have and the serial no. of the product doesn’t match. Called tech support twice. Was told to go to the store to solve the matter. Took Genius Bar app. When I went there the employee who served was not nice and had attitude. Everything was I can’t and talking to me as if I had stolen the product. Asking me to produce the receipt that I had taken the pains to physically go and get it from their store. Is it my fault that I was send the wrong receipt?

Henry

Henry

'Genius' Bar customer service terrible

I made appointments twice and the "Genius" staff cannot diagnose that only SATA cable is broken. Only cost me $17 to fix. They wanted to replace logic board for $760.