Apple Physical store

Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (6)
ScottRock
ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why buy from Apple?

I went in to Apple to buy a new phone. I stated to Apple employee I wanted to buy a new phone. She replied, “I need to add you to the shopping list.” I asked, “How long will that take?” She replied “About 15 minutes.” So I left.

If I went to another store like Officeworks or JB, they would grab the phone, ring it up, then I’d leave. That’s it. But at Apple it has to be an event. So why even buy the product from Apple - especially if it means waiting 15 minutes? What’s the point?

MC Beny
MC BenyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible waiting time with appointment.

I was waiting over 1 hr with a appointment at 12pm. The whole system todo with customers waiting is terrible..do not get a appointment ! Do wait in line because with a appointment you will be in the same line as everyone else and you wasted your day waiting around. I purchased a laptop $1500 but treated outside the store unfairly .The 3 team members found it funny when I argued my point.outside staff unprofessional. highpoint store vic. ( buy online )

Sydney Blue
Sydney BlueSydney, NSW

It doesn't need to be this way

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very disappointed

I bought a new iPad Mini 2 and I am still waiting for it after 5 weeks! Very poor service, Apple really needs to step up its customer service. Very disappointing! Please step up your game!

2019 MacBook very disappointing.

Have been using Apple MacBooks and software for over ten years and always been happy. The current model is a flimsy, unreliable and inadequate. Will be moving away from Apple.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Geoffrey G.
Geoffrey G.Sydney, NSW

Very slow service due to poor equipment.

Today at the Sydney Broadway shop I traded in an I Phone 7 for an 11. Deal went well, then I tried to fix my watch 2. It cannot be updated, only 2 years old. Crazy
I decided to trade it in for a new watch. It took 2 hours to work out how to cancel the old watch. I had to renter my information and sign five times.

Once resolved,then the shop had to use 3 devices to make the payment. My poor dog was waiting.
The service provider was helpful. I asked for some water as we were there 4 hours in a heat wave, Apple does not have water, crazy.
I complained to the Broadway store manager, he just looked at me, no comment.
Poor service from Apple.
I do like my new phone and watch.
Geoff Gray
Gray.Geoffrey8@gmail.com

Ken Mclachlan
Ken MclachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple genius not so genius

Went to apple
In Highpoint with Apple Watch Nike
The glass had Smashed /come away for watch and not from being dropped
Clearly broken . Process send watch away for Repairs which apple watches can’t be repaired I am told do I want to pay for replacement which is just the watch no new band or charger and pay more than what you can buy it for off shelve in jb Hifi for without the 10 day wait
WHAT The
Apple genius I think not

Linda and Brent
Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

evants
evantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

When I scheduled my time to go and visit apple store for device damage assessment, Tech genius who attended me was disrespectful by not listening to my need. I need a letter from apple for my insurances claim but the Tech genius wording was so poor and refused to listened to my advise.
She wanted to say the damage in the product is minor. To me, regardless it is minor or not, she shouldn’t say “only cosmetic and not effecting the functionality”. I was so upset with the word “only”. To her it is only cosmetic, but to me it is not and I’m annoyed by the cosmetic damage on the screen. Even though at the end she took the word “only” out, but the treatment i had was very disrespectful. I’m very disappointed with apple tech genius named Steph.

Electronics & Computing Shops

NidNoi
NidNoiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vintage MacBook Pro

Don’t bother with Apple supplied screen protectors!

Apple supplied and applied screen protector for 8S phone are poor quality, multiple cracks with 1st few weeks despite not being dropped. If you go to the store to let them know, they don’t care. I’ve never had this problem with all previous screen protectors on all previous phones!

mutz
mutzMel

wanted exchange

I walked into the Apple store in Doncaster Victoria, all I wanted to do is to exchange my apple head phones. The sales assistant in the front said that I have to wait in line, so I did then the sales assistent took my phone number and other details and said when I receive a text message I need to go to another person, I waited for the text message and went to the person she said to go to, he entered more details and said to wait were that tables were and another sales assistant will assist me, why can't Apple stores mainstream your process, I find it very unprofessional going into a store and seeing 3 persons before you receive assistant, this is bad for business and this experience has detered me to enter an Apple store again.