Apple Physical store

Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (31) · No (67)
Modfather
ModfatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple Store hopeless stock control

I wanted to buy an iPad as a present for someone. I asked the Brisbane Apple Store about availability and was told there's no stock in Queensland - I would have to order it and wait over a month (yes, a month for a basic iPad!!?). I went 50m to the JB Hifi store and bought exactly what I wanted over the counter! Apple would do well to replace their whole stock control department with people from JB Hifi.

zurizuri
zurizuri

I’d give NEGATIVE 5 if I could

Bought a brand new phone. Within 12 months, could not even make calls. Went into my local store. All they did is BARELY look at my phone and suggest I upgrade to their new model. I have now been fighting this for FOUR YEARS.
Unbelievably bad customer service. Nobody willing to take ownership that I was sold a lemon. Every staff member passes the buck and then suggests I upgrade to their latest phone.

Family member bought the latest model phone. Issue with speaker always being unclear. Takes it to Apple for a service. STILL unable to use it with speaker.

I dislike Apple so much. Horrid service!

Hayth
Hayth

Lost me … after so many years with iphone, MacBooks or iMac this is it.. no more bad apple

Worst Monopoly in 21st century.. overpriced products .. overdone services… always feel helpless as a loyal customer.. technical support is crap and literally very pricey.. after sought some help for my MacBook Pro blanking screen last week (July 2021) their estimated minimum bill can easily buy me another labtop with all upgrades you think of… bye apple for me it’s no more.

Candy B.
Candy B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Join the Product recall loser lottery!

So the iPhone battery case is faulty and to get a working one due to the recall (they don't hold charge only when plugged in...yep fkn useless) so I have been told to just keep going into apple store line up wait go back when they will see me and hope that i get a product that happens to work.....SERIOUSLY I could visit the store daily for a year and may get every single uncorking apple case....surely this is illegal to sell a product knowing it won't ever work? DON'T BUY A BATTERY CASE

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Crapples products - expensive built in obsolescence

I absolutely dread going to Apple . Over a decade long experience , invariably there’s poor service , snooty staff , products that are expensive although not terribly reliable , always with built in obsolescence, and with technical support that rivals Telstra with incompetence .

Ankush
Ankush

Very poor Service, Expensive prices and doesnt support customer with Care +

Visit Apple Chatswood Chase (Sydney) . Phone was in care + and battery issue.
Phone was just over 1 year old, guy said it battery is not covered.

Recently, when i check on their website get to know that batteries are covered in care +. But now i have sold my phone.

I would rate negative -10 to apple for misguiding customers

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deal with the manager of Brisbane Apple Store

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Purchase Brand New x2 I•Phones : IPhone 12 & SE.

Little bit disappointed regards to Accessories which are not included such as Chargers & Headphones... Aren’t like all previous series IPhones I’ve purchased they are all included in the package...

Apple makes bad products

My iPad when it was under 3 months old. Lost battery very quickly. Went in to try and get it fixed and they didn’t do anything. Now it can be on 100% charge and within only 20 minutes of using it be on 10%. The charging cable I have for it is only 4 months old so it’s obviously the iPad. They make them so the battery runs out very quickly so you need to go buy a new one. But I will never be buying anything from apple again. Samsung will be next once it completely dies. Terrible company and product. Make it so it works for 10-15 plus years or don’t bother making it at all!

ScottRock
ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why buy from Apple?

I went in to Apple to buy a new phone. I stated to Apple employee I wanted to buy a new phone. She replied, “I need to add you to the shopping list.” I asked, “How long will that take?” She replied “About 15 minutes.” So I left.

If I went to another store like Officeworks or JB, they would grab the phone, ring it up, then I’d leave. That’s it. But at Apple it has to be an event. So why even buy the product from Apple - especially if it means waiting 15 minutes? What’s the point?

Bill R.
Bill R.

After an update my iMac died. They said my 8 year old iMac was faulty due to being that old.

After technical conversations with the tech team and care support they stood their ground on their product. I suggested to give me a discount so I can buy a new one since I have to pay so much on data retrieval which I am dependent on for my business. I have no option but to pay a data retrieval specialist.
I only use apple products and have done so for ever, I run 2 businesses from home. But it's horrible to experience complete data loss after an update.

Disenchanted
DisenchantedSydney

New Appointment System Sucks!

Found out yesterday while queueing up at the Chatswood store that one has to make an appointment these days to even check out the new iPhones. You don't need an appointment to buy a car but you sure do if you want an iPhone. OK, so we made the appointment and was told to come back in one hour. After one hour we went back and had to join the queue again and after that was told to join yet another queue. Waited at the queue for another 10 minutes. Yeah, Apple, no thank you. You are not that great. In my family we have one iMac, one MacBook Pro, four iPhones, two iPads. We have made a decision to move away from Apple.

Atul
AtulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple Store - Maribyrnong - VIC - Selling life time apple care plus to customers. No such product exists

iPhone 12 pro max purchased from Apple Store (Maribyrnong - VIC). Apple sotore sold me apple care+ for lifetime and charged me for it. The sales representative repeatedly said that the warranty is LIFETIME.

rcpje
rcpjeSouth East Queensland, QLD

apple are the worst

if you want to get lied to used to gain access to your cash go to apple, once they've milked you for what they can they will treat you like an idiot. STEER CLEAR OF APPLE

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Interest free period what you’re not told…..