Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (12)
MC Beny

MC BenyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible waiting time with appointment.

I was waiting over 1 hr with a appointment at 12pm. The whole system todo with customers waiting is terrible..do not get a appointment ! Do wait in line because with a appointment you will be in the same line as everyone else and you wasted your day waiting around. I purchased a laptop $1500 but treated outside the store unfairly .The 3 team members found it funny when I argued my point.outside staff unprofessional. highpoint store vic. ( buy online )

Sydney Blue

Sydney BlueSydney, NSW

It doesn't need to be this way

Superbo service with Ben

Couldn’t have been happier after my visit to the Highpoint store in a wheelchair this morning...had an appointment, wheeled straight to desk with Ben and my old clunker iPad from Vietnam, prompt diagnosis, super friendly and laughed at my Baby Boomer jokes and made light of my expertise.(lack of !). Out in a flash and had lunch at a great joint he recommended as a personal fave....no kickbacks ! What’s not to like ?

Andrew L.

Further proof to me that Millenials aren’t aaaallllll bad !?!:)

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very disappointed

I bought a new iPad Mini 2 and I am still waiting for it after 5 weeks! Very poor service, Apple really needs to step up its customer service. Very disappointing! Please step up your game!

2019 MacBook very disappointing.

Have been using Apple MacBooks and software for over ten years and always been happy. The current model is a flimsy, unreliable and inadequate. Will be moving away from Apple.

Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE at Apple Rundle Mall in Adelaide (SA)

The guys at Apple Rundle Mall store in Adelaide offer an INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... every time I have been there and had an issue with my phone, I was taken care of. Everyone that served me was helpful and professional, kind and made me feel good about any questions I had. I own an Iphone 11, MacBook Air and an Ipad 6th generation... and I love apple products. I've had some issues with previous iphones but I must admit, every time I visited the Rundle Mall store it was a very positive experience.

Kim R

Kim RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience at the Chadstone Apple Store

Jack was patient, knowledgeable and extremely personalable.
He took the time to go through everything and at no time did I feel he was rushing me to make a decision.
Even though I decided not to repair my old computer he was happy to help me set up my IPad and demonstrate some of the functions.
Very pleased with the service.

Katia B.

Katia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Always quick and easy service. My phone stoped charging. It was way out of warranty. We came to the store and they fixed it within 2 minutes without any charges. Alway nice and friendly atmosphere even though they are always quite busy

Michelle L

Michelle LPerth, WA

Excellent and fast service

Always busy but quick to get served. It’s like Disney land when you in. Had a watch out if warranty but Apple helped in getting the issue sorted. Was super fast and very friendly

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.

Geoffrey G.

Geoffrey G.Sydney, NSW

Very slow service due to poor equipment.

Today at the Sydney Broadway shop I traded in an I Phone 7 for an 11. Deal went well, then I tried to fix my watch 2. It cannot be updated, only 2 years old. Crazy
I decided to trade it in for a new watch. It took 2 hours to work out how to cancel the old watch. I had to renter my information and sign five times.

Once resolved,then the shop had to use 3 devices to make the payment. My poor dog was waiting.
The service provider was helpful. I asked for some water as we were there 4 hours in a heat wave, Apple does not have water, crazy.
I complained to the Broadway store manager, he just looked at me, no comment.
Poor service from Apple.
I do like my new phone and watch.
Geoff Gray
Gray.Geoffrey8@gmail.com

Sheridan Hills

Sheridan HillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed all issues - no charge

First time I went in, i had issues with my 6s. Camera wasn't focusing at all and battery was draining quickly. A quick look and they saw there was dust or something in the lens, so they gave me a whole new phone for free. Amazing, since i bought the phone second hand on eBay! So i had no insurance or anything for it.
Battery issues happened with new phone, it was draining when off. Went in, they plugged it in and checked a few things, again gave me another new one no issues.
I then sold it and bought an X and haven't had an issue since.
Super responsive, super efficient. Very happy.

Ken Mclachlan

Ken MclachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple genius not so genius

Went to apple
In Highpoint with Apple Watch Nike
The glass had Smashed /come away for watch and not from being dropped
Clearly broken . Process send watch away for Repairs which apple watches can’t be repaired I am told do I want to pay for replacement which is just the watch no new band or charger and pay more than what you can buy it for off shelve in jb Hifi for without the 10 day wait
WHAT The
Apple genius I think not

Linda and Brent

Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.

Duncan

DuncanSydney, NSW

I can’t knock Apple

evants

evantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

When I scheduled my time to go and visit apple store for device damage assessment, Tech genius who attended me was disrespectful by not listening to my need. I need a letter from apple for my insurances claim but the Tech genius wording was so poor and refused to listened to my advise.
She wanted to say the damage in the product is minor. To me, regardless it is minor or not, she shouldn’t say “only cosmetic and not effecting the functionality”. I was so upset with the word “only”. To her it is only cosmetic, but to me it is not and I’m annoyed by the cosmetic damage on the screen. Even though at the end she took the word “only” out, but the treatment i had was very disrespectful. I’m very disappointed with apple tech genius named Steph.

Nuno

NunoSydney, NSW

Excellent after service. Extremely happy with Apple

Since I’ve owned Apple products which goes back to the first iPhone my experiences with warranty service has been phenomenal. 3/4 were out of warranty and Apple fixed it completely free. Very helpful and patient staff.

EMMA W

EMMA WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

I went into the store due to my phone not allowing me to hear when I received or made phone calls. I spoke to an Andrew who was lovely and really helpful. Unfortunately due to the nature of my issue it was no easy fix so he issued me a new iPhone 7 for free! My warranty which was 2 months out also was restarted from that day for a whole 1 year! I was not expecting that outcome, I thought I was going to be up for a few hundred dollars in repairs! Very happy and very impressed!!