Apple Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (32) · No (71)

After an update my iMac died. They said my 8 year old iMac was faulty due to being that old.

After technical conversations with the tech team and care support they stood their ground on their product. I suggested to give me a discount so I can buy a new one since I have to pay so much on data retrieval which I am dependent on for my business. I have no option but to pay a data retrieval specialist.
I only use apple products and have done so for ever, I run 2 businesses from home. But it's horrible to experience complete data loss after an update.

Disenchanted

DisenchantedSydney

New Appointment System Sucks!

Found out yesterday while queueing up at the Chatswood store that one has to make an appointment these days to even check out the new iPhones. You don't need an appointment to buy a car but you sure do if you want an iPhone. OK, so we made the appointment and was told to come back in one hour. After one hour we went back and had to join the queue again and after that was told to join yet another queue. Waited at the queue for another 10 minutes. Yeah, Apple, no thank you. You are not that great. In my family we have one iMac, one MacBook Pro, four iPhones, two iPads. We have made a decision to move away from Apple.

Atul

AtulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple Store - Maribyrnong - VIC - Selling life time apple care plus to customers. No such product exists

iPhone 12 pro max purchased from Apple Store (Maribyrnong - VIC). Apple sotore sold me apple care+ for lifetime and charged me for it. The sales representative repeatedly said that the warranty is LIFETIME.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

rcpje

rcpjeSouth East Queensland, QLD

apple are the worst

if you want to get lied to used to gain access to your cash go to apple, once they've milked you for what they can they will treat you like an idiot. STEER CLEAR OF APPLE

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Interest free period what you’re not told…..

MC Beny

MC BenyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible waiting time with appointment.

I was waiting over 1 hr with a appointment at 12pm. The whole system todo with customers waiting is terrible..do not get a appointment ! Do wait in line because with a appointment you will be in the same line as everyone else and you wasted your day waiting around. I purchased a laptop $1500 but treated outside the store unfairly .The 3 team members found it funny when I argued my point.outside staff unprofessional. highpoint store vic. ( buy online )

Youssef B.

Youssef B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Sydney Blue

Sydney BlueSydney, NSW

It doesn't need to be this way

Superbo service with Ben

Couldn’t have been happier after my visit to the Highpoint store in a wheelchair this morning...had an appointment, wheeled straight to desk with Ben and my old clunker iPad from Vietnam, prompt diagnosis, super friendly and laughed at my Baby Boomer jokes and made light of my expertise.(lack of !). Out in a flash and had lunch at a great joint he recommended as a personal fave....no kickbacks ! What’s not to like ?

Andrew L.

Further proof to me that Millenials aren’t aaaallllll bad !?!:)

Worse than Telstra

joe

joe

Complaint Apple Highpoint Store ( Maribynong) VIC

Clair

ClairPerth, WA

Why make an appointment

Made an online appointment 1 week ago, arrived early but told to return 5 mins before, have now been waiting over 20 mins past my appointment- unacceptable service. Come on Apple!

Serge

SergeBonython 2905, ACT

Apple Canberra is terrible

Store LocationCanberra
Bushra

BushraSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

I don't know where to begin from but apple have the worst customer service in this world. They are liars and mislead people so much by providing incorrect information. I bought Iphone 12 128GB which later i wanted to swap with 256GB(within 14 days). I made number of calls and was given completely incorrect information from day one. I had to buy new Iphone12 256GB as apparently they had no option for me to swap the phone. Now i am trying to return 128GB and they are treating me like animals. Its been more than a month and i am still no where near getting my money back. Worst worst customer service in the history. Shame on you Apple

Very disappointed

I bought a new iPad Mini 2 and I am still waiting for it after 5 weeks! Very poor service, Apple really needs to step up its customer service. Very disappointing! Please step up your game!

Neil

NeilGold coast

Products overpriced and do not match advertisements

After years of being a loyal customer, I am amazed at how the store responds to faulty products. I brought a brand new Apple Watch which was advertised showing a drill on the glass and not scratching. I went in the creek and somehow the face had numerous scratches to it. Took it back to the store to say it is meant to be scratch resistant and was just told, okh you hav scratched it and Refused to swap or repair. Also, my battery expanded dangerous out of warranty and was told just get a new phone. Terrible response to faulty products.

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iPhone 10 Repair

Appointment for a recall on iphone 10 at Doncaster on 6 Dec 2020. Walked into store with a perfect iphone screen, walked out with a damaged screen. Response was that they do not take responsibility for any damages Store did not offer to fix my screen, this caused me to be extremely anxious and disappointed. Where is the duty of care to customer. Customer Service by staff member who returned my phone was absolutely appauling. iPhone 10 recall issue was not fixed.

Saahil

SaahilSydney, NSW

Apple services sucks ..pathetic monopoly

Apple and it’s services sucks .. pathetic monopoly .. they provide two years of warranty and their devices can’t last more than that then it will cost a fortune to repair them ..pathetic monopoly

mikevdz11

mikevdz11

WHat is going on people

Apple store still concerned about the COVID virus. Only shop in Robina centre

Had to have an appointment to enter store. Was in the queue of 10 people.

An Apple staff member standing to one side responsible for handing out face masks.

His mask was off and he had his finger up his nose. In public. Disgusting.

5 people in queue were watching and immediately left the queue.
Apple, Are you people for real. What circus is this.

Chris332

Chris332Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience in a long time

I have been an Apple loyal for years and spent thousands on their products. The last visit to the Chadstone store was the worst experience ever. We had to make appointments etc which is understandable with the current situation, however after a day of waiting the person who served us clearly needed more product training and customer skills. Very judgmental and did not have any product knowledge at all. I am taking this further with their store manager, provided they are trained as well and know what they are talking about