Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (12)
NidNoi

NidNoiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vintage MacBook Pro

Adrian Tobie

Adrian TobieGold Coast

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

I am always a big fan of Apple products. And the customer service is amazing, staff are really friendly and energetic!

Excellent service

Excellent service as always @ store, bit of waiting but it was worth, spot on with the issue and provide best solution.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Don’t bother with Apple supplied screen protectors!

Apple supplied and applied screen protector for 8S phone are poor quality, multiple cracks with 1st few weeks despite not being dropped. If you go to the store to let them know, they don’t care. I’ve never had this problem with all previous screen protectors on all previous phones!

mutz

mutzMel

wanted exchange

I walked into the Apple store in Doncaster Victoria, all I wanted to do is to exchange my apple head phones. The sales assistant in the front said that I have to wait in line, so I did then the sales assistent took my phone number and other details and said when I receive a text message I need to go to another person, I waited for the text message and went to the person she said to go to, he entered more details and said to wait were that tables were and another sales assistant will assist me, why can't Apple stores mainstream your process, I find it very unprofessional going into a store and seeing 3 persons before you receive assistant, this is bad for business and this experience has detered me to enter an Apple store again.

JENNIFER LINDEN

JENNIFER LINDENGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple genius bar Highpoint vic

great service saved my life with repairs on my apple mac well done highpoint vic you are not called the genius bar for nothing

Romit

RomitGoodwood

Apple iPhone X has little trouble but ok

I brought iPhone X and inserted my sim card by face recognition set up.
after couple of hours it asked for a passcode that I never had.

Now it has stopped reading my face and I do not have passcode with me. Entered password wrong several times made my brand new iPhone blocked.

I can not use it. Proof of purchase is attached, it is not even a day old.

Apart from that it is okay