Apple Physical store

Apple Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (10)

Superbo service with Ben

Couldn’t have been happier after my visit to the Highpoint store in a wheelchair this morning...had an appointment, wheeled straight to desk with Ben and my old clunker iPad from Vietnam, prompt diagnosis, super friendly and laughed at my Baby Boomer jokes and made light of my expertise.(lack of !). Out in a flash and had lunch at a great joint he recommended as a personal fave....no kickbacks ! What’s not to like ?

Store LocationHighpoint
Andrew L.

Further proof to me that Millenials aren’t aaaallllll bad !?!:)

Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE at Apple Rundle Mall in Adelaide (SA)

The guys at Apple Rundle Mall store in Adelaide offer an INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... every time I have been there and had an issue with my phone, I was taken care of. Everyone that served me was helpful and professional, kind and made me feel good about any questions I had. I own an Iphone 11, MacBook Air and an Ipad 6th generation... and I love apple products. I've had some issues with previous iphones but I must admit, every time I visited the Rundle Mall store it was a very positive experience.

Store LocationRundle Mall Adelaide, South Australia.
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus
Kim R

Kim RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful experience at the Chadstone Apple Store

Jack was patient, knowledgeable and extremely personalable.
He took the time to go through everything and at no time did I feel he was rushing me to make a decision.
Even though I decided not to repair my old computer he was happy to help me set up my IPad and demonstrate some of the functions.
Very pleased with the service.

Store LocationChadstone
Product PurchasedApple Magic Mouse 2
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Physical store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Katia B.

Katia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy

Always quick and easy service. My phone stoped charging. It was way out of warranty. We came to the store and they fixed it within 2 minutes without any charges. Alway nice and friendly atmosphere even though they are always quite busy

Store LocationGold Coast
Michelle L

Michelle LPerth, WA

Excellent and fast service

Always busy but quick to get served. It’s like Disney land when you in. Had a watch out if warranty but Apple helped in getting the issue sorted. Was super fast and very friendly

Store LocationApple PERTH
Product PurchasedWatch 3rd generation
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

Store LocationDoncaster
Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPhone case and screen protectors
CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.

Store LocationFountain Gate. Narre Warren. Victoria
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 11-inch 2012 Mid
Sheridan Hills

Sheridan HillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed all issues - no charge

First time I went in, i had issues with my 6s. Camera wasn't focusing at all and battery was draining quickly. A quick look and they saw there was dust or something in the lens, so they gave me a whole new phone for free. Amazing, since i bought the phone second hand on eBay! So i had no insurance or anything for it.
Battery issues happened with new phone, it was draining when off. Went in, they plugged it in and checked a few things, again gave me another new one no issues.
I then sold it and bought an X and haven't had an issue since.
Super responsive, super efficient. Very happy.

Store LocationChadstone
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 32GB

Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Good stuff! Caring people!

I recently went to this store for data recovery for my Mac. Plus replacing my Ipad Air after my baby crashed it. Apple Bondi Junction store really have amazed me with their caring service.
Charlotte is the young lady who served me at their genius Bar. Professionally resolved my problem after with my Mac after my dramatic incident. There were chances of cross selling a new IPad where they can charge me more. However they thought ahead for me , judging I have a young baby, it’s best not to upgrade with something too fancy in case my baby accidentally ruins it again. Will definitely go back to this store.

Store LocationBondi
Product PurchasedApple iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi
Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.

Store LocationApple Store Charlestown NSW.
Product PurchasedApple AirPods
Duncan

DuncanSydney, NSW

I can’t knock Apple

Store LocationBondi & Broadway
bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally got my iPhone X replaced

Got to give a shoutout to the employee at the Genius bar in high point I wish I could remember her name!i’ve had nothing but problems with my iPhone X and after taking it 3 times to get looked at finally the lovely young girl ran some tests and she replaced my iPhone within 5 minutes!she was super helpful and friendly and totally understood my frustration!

Store LocationGenius Bar high point
Alan c

Alan cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iphone replaced after issues carindale store very helpful staff

I had an iphone issue booked online and went in store, was served very quick as per my meeting time, customer service was great helped me and was very reasonable with the price. Have replacement phone now no issues very happy.

Store LocationCARINDALE
Nuno

NunoSydney, NSW

Excellent after service. Extremely happy with Apple

Since I’ve owned Apple products which goes back to the first iPhone my experiences with warranty service has been phenomenal. 3/4 were out of warranty and Apple fixed it completely free. Very helpful and patient staff.

EMMA W

EMMA WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

I went into the store due to my phone not allowing me to hear when I received or made phone calls. I spoke to an Andrew who was lovely and really helpful. Unfortunately due to the nature of my issue it was no easy fix so he issued me a new iPhone 7 for free! My warranty which was 2 months out also was restarted from that day for a whole 1 year! I was not expecting that outcome, I thought I was going to be up for a few hundred dollars in repairs! Very happy and very impressed!!

Adrian Tobie

Adrian TobieGold Coast

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

I am always a big fan of Apple products. And the customer service is amazing, staff are really friendly and energetic!

Excellent service

Excellent service as always @ store, bit of waiting but it was worth, spot on with the issue and provide best solution.

JENNIFER LINDEN

JENNIFER LINDENGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple genius bar Highpoint vic

great service saved my life with repairs on my apple mac well done highpoint vic you are not called the genius bar for nothing

Romit

RomitGoodwood

Apple iPhone X has little trouble but ok

I brought iPhone X and inserted my sim card by face recognition set up.
after couple of hours it asked for a passcode that I never had.

Now it has stopped reading my face and I do not have passcode with me. Entered password wrong several times made my brand new iPhone blocked.

I can not use it. Proof of purchase is attached, it is not even a day old.

Apart from that it is okay