Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia Questions & Answers

Online store and Physical store

6 questions from our users

Why don’t your products last ver long ?
I can only speak from my experience,but apart from having problems with my iPhone X I still have my iPhone 4s,5s and 6s and they are all still working.Hi Mark, I bought my iPad mini in 2014, the iPad is now quite old. It did last quite a while (until 2019). On the other hand, my newer iPad should last longer. Kind Regards, JimmyBasically, the older iPad will not last as long. Alternatively, the newer iPad will as apple improved the product.

Did the customer services staff know their work properly dealing with their customers? Especially those customers need their services.
I bought my iPad Pro three months ago. Product is good but not their staff. Absolutely terrible, unfriendly and harassing, insulting customer. Staff keep talking each other in the shop and they ignore customers. Very bad customer service.

Hi ! I just wanted to confirm that Apple watch series 4 is available on stores ?
It is, if they are out of stock they will try to get you your product as quickly as possible. If you want to check a particular store, call them in advance and they will tell you if they have the Watch in stock.

How I can book appointment to Perth Apple Store ?
Go on their website (Apple store) and make your appointment on Genius Bar. they will give you options for where you want to go either Garden city or PerthDon't bother with Perth City Apple store - rude staff, parking is daylight robbery and overall chaos reigns. They cancel your appointment within 10 minutes even though you've been waiting in a queue for 10 minutes.

I'm In rural Vic & I was wanting to know what the experiences is ordering an Apple product online was your product shipped In a timely fashion?.
Sorry i didn't order online and I don't have that experience with Apple. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Apple representatives