Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (122)
Clair

ClairPerth, WA

Why make an appointment

Made an online appointment 1 week ago, arrived early but told to return 5 mins before, have now been waiting over 20 mins past my appointment- unacceptable service. Come on Apple!

Store LocationPerth City
jayg

jayg

Shipping and complaint handling

Bought apple product online , but was shipped somewhere else , I had to follow back myself and had to go to the depot to collect myself instead of rescheduling it, seems like downfall of apple has begun

Rv

RvSydney, NSW

Do Not buy Engraved Devices from Apple online store.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

ads1212

ads1212Sydney, NSW

Apple Chat Support

tl;dr - don't use Apple TEXT CHAT SUPPORT service. Soooo bad.

The reason I'm writing a review about Apple support txt CHAT (as opposed to Phone call support) service is because I am just so gobsmacked how poor it is in comparison to Apple's historic excellent service levels.

For the simple replacement of some AirPods, I was disconnected three times and then was finally put through to a supervisor – which made it the 4th Apple representative I had to speak to. The process took over 2 hours and then they said someone will call you back and just disconnected. Unbelievable. Whats up Apple???!

Celia O.

Celia O.Sydney, NSW

Misleading

After filling up my details and iPhone details , my preference on date and appointment time for collecting my order was changed to a post office.
This is the second time I spent too long time trying to buy a new phone.
There is no an email address to reply.
Very disappointing, especially for seniors that need a bit of support

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 128GB
Barba

BarbaSydney, NSW

Child Mistake cost $926 - Partial Refund

On the 12th December 2020 my son had a few kids over for his birthday. Unbeknownst to me they worked out my Apple ID and made over $900 worth of purchases (50 different purchases) between 11am-5pm. I 1st noticed at 5.15pm and immediately made a dispute as it was obvious it was a mistake! There were around 50 transaction made in that time frame!
After hours on the phone I got nowhere! I though that by explaining to a human, they would understand the story is legitimate mistake.
Apple has pretty much stolen $631! It's criminal behaviour. I've bought over 20-25 devices from these people and this is how I get treated for product loyalty!! Not to mention I use them in my business!! Terrible!!

Deb

DebVictoria

Apple Support - impossible to access

Neil

NeilGold coast

Products overpriced and do not match advertisements

After years of being a loyal customer, I am amazed at how the store responds to faulty products. I brought a brand new Apple Watch which was advertised showing a drill on the glass and not scratching. I went in the creek and somehow the face had numerous scratches to it. Took it back to the store to say it is meant to be scratch resistant and was just told, okh you hav scratched it and Refused to swap or repair. Also, my battery expanded dangerous out of warranty and was told just get a new phone. Terrible response to faulty products.

Store LocationRobina
Saahil

SaahilSydney, NSW

Apple services sucks ..pathetic monopoly

Apple and it’s services sucks .. pathetic monopoly .. they provide two years of warranty and their devices can’t last more than that then it will cost a fortune to repair them ..pathetic monopoly

Store LocationCastle hill

mikevdz11

mikevdz11

WHat is going on people

Apple store still concerned about the COVID virus. Only shop in Robina centre

Had to have an appointment to enter store. Was in the queue of 10 people.

An Apple staff member standing to one side responsible for handing out face masks.

His mask was off and he had his finger up his nose. In public. Disgusting.

5 people in queue were watching and immediately left the queue.
Apple, Are you people for real. What circus is this.

Store LocationRobina
Chris332

Chris332Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience in a long time

I have been an Apple loyal for years and spent thousands on their products. The last visit to the Chadstone store was the worst experience ever. We had to make appointments etc which is understandable with the current situation, however after a day of waiting the person who served us clearly needed more product training and customer skills. Very judgmental and did not have any product knowledge at all. I am taking this further with their store manager, provided they are trained as well and know what they are talking about

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Buyer beware they take thousands more than purchase price from your account after purchase!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 256GB
Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refuse to buy online again! Change the courier!!

Awful courier service TNT so many complaints made about their delivery service yet apple still uses them. Im that close to asking for a refund and cancelling the order! Made to wait and find time off to sit at home and wait for my iphone! Hard to cover my shift at work and it should have been delivered Last Friday. Its now tuesday afternoon!

Martin

MartinAdelaide

Charged for a service I didn’t order

Got a free trial to drop box , but didn’t use it
Wasn’t aware you have 20 days to opt out.
Have been paying $18.49 per month for the last 14 months. Contacted Apple and they said they can only refund the last 2 months,
Be very careful with free trials this is fraudulent

EKW

EKWMid North Coast, NSW

Scammers!

I purchased one games package online, and received one games package. I got billed for two purchases yet apparently I was not eligible for a refund.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Terrible!! Online iPhone 11 Purchase without included headphones/charger!

I didn't receive headphones or a charger plug and can't charge my phone I bought online directly through apple! I am dissatisfied with my purchase and would like the unincluded items to be sent as I paid full price expecting such items to be included.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12

Discrimination against people with mask exemptions

The Apple store at HIGHPOINT Mall in Melbourne discriminate against people with mask exemptions & do not allow you to enter the store for your appointment. They treat you like you are carrying the virus or worse, the bubonic plague. I don’t recommend anyone with a medical condition & exemption visit this store.

Store LocationHighpoint
Spanna

Spanna

Repair Booking System

Impossible to make a repair booking online or by phone with Apple Robina!!!! And they couldn’t offer any further information or assistance. The answer was we don’t know and we can’t help you....not good enough Apple!!!!!

George M.

George M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Climate change

They claim abt climate change and exclude products from box and pushing the sales of those excluded accessories by cross selling, then what about so called “climate change”. If we order online direct apple accessories it takes decades to reach us after they show postage has posted.27 oct posted but still 7 nov not reached .

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 256GB
Mato

MatoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Premium Phones, 3rd world delivery choice

After paying $3400 for 2 iPhones, I was disappointed to see that Apple uses the most budget of delivery methods (AustPost/StarTrack) needless to say my package was not delivered in the stated time frame and it was only lodging a complaint to StarTrack that actually got my package moving after 5 days of going nowhere. Very bad choice by Apple, for the amount you are paying I expect better.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 128GB