Physical store, Online store
Brand Manager for Apple? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (144)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (117)

vince
vince

Password Recover

Beware if you change your email address and forget your security questions you cannot recover the account if you also forget your password. You need to set up a new id and you lose all your paid apps. Even though i had ID and creditcard number i purchased them on. It has put me off purchasing apple in the near future.

Memfer D.
Memfer D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trade ins are a scam. You will likely not get one. Irresponsible business practices.

Product Purchasediphone12
Joeann
JoeannMelbourne Victoria

Abysmal support

I absolutely dread contacting Apple. Their products are expensive, not reliable and when the devices inevitably die because of faulty software there is no support. Over a decade long experience of abysmal customer service, staff that are arrogant and think they are always correct even when they are not, untrained staff who only want to sell you the most expensive product and with technical support that is equal to the major telecommunications companies with their incompetence and understanding of IT and technical support.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Awful company

Worst customer service. A company with no moral fiber. Disgraceful conduct, deceitful and dishonest. Advisors that promised to amend an issue, then changed their mind with no communication and when I called to enquire why, simply hung up on me.

shanexu3
shanexu3Perth, WA

Apple Online will take your money and make you wait for your product

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Fair Square
Fair SquareSydney, NSW

iPads have short life span!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Purchase Brand New x2 I•Phones : IPhone 12 & SE.

Little bit disappointed regards to Accessories which are not included such as Chargers & Headphones... Aren’t like all previous series IPhones I’ve purchased they are all included in the package...

Store LocationFountain Gate

Apple makes bad products

My iPad when it was under 3 months old. Lost battery very quickly. Went in to try and get it fixed and they didn’t do anything. Now it can be on 100% charge and within only 20 minutes of using it be on 10%. The charging cable I have for it is only 4 months old so it’s obviously the iPad. They make them so the battery runs out very quickly so you need to go buy a new one. But I will never be buying anything from apple again. Samsung will be next once it completely dies. Terrible company and product. Make it so it works for 10-15 plus years or don’t bother making it at all!

Store LocationCastle hill
Warranty Claim MadeYes
ScottRock
ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why buy from Apple?

I went in to Apple to buy a new phone. I stated to Apple employee I wanted to buy a new phone. She replied, “I need to add you to the shopping list.” I asked, “How long will that take?” She replied “About 15 minutes.” So I left.

If I went to another store like Officeworks or JB, they would grab the phone, ring it up, then I’d leave. That’s it. But at Apple it has to be an event. So why even buy the product from Apple - especially if it means waiting 15 minutes? What’s the point?

Store LocationRobina
Electronics & Computing Shops

Essentially told I wasn’t required as a customer anymore. Call staff were great but enacting a business directive.

I requested service of an Apple product.
A product that should have been easily repairable.
Told to buy new product.

Worst customer service

Incompetent or lazy perhaps. Non existent customer service. Zero effort to help, wonder what is the point of having customer service in place...

Bill R.
Bill R.

After an update my iMac died. They said my 8 year old iMac was faulty due to being that old.

After technical conversations with the tech team and care support they stood their ground on their product. I suggested to give me a discount so I can buy a new one since I have to pay so much on data retrieval which I am dependent on for my business. I have no option but to pay a data retrieval specialist.
I only use apple products and have done so for ever, I run 2 businesses from home. But it's horrible to experience complete data loss after an update.

Store Locationonline apple care and Rundle mall Adelaide South Australia
RobS
RobSSouthwest, VIC

Trade In Scam

Apple offered $175 trade in on an iPad Air 2.
On review by the receiving agent $40 was offered.
The reason given ..... a bent screen.
The iPad was in perfect condition.

Trade ins offered by Apple are a complete scam.

Jac Mac
Jac MacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusting that Apple have changed all of the ports.

Stunning computers - I'm a massive apple fan, and have been for years. But today when I picked up my new apple macbook air, it's revolting that it has two ports, neither are standard USB ports, it's not compatible with any of my other 4 power cables from previous macs, and I now need to spend a fortune on new cables/ports and adaptors! I can't even plug in my monitor or external hard drive as is, let alone use an SD card. What is wrong with you Apple - are you trying to turn your loyal customers away?!!

rasha a.
rasha a.Perth, WA

Bad selfi stick product

I bought selfi stick cliquefie The worst product ever. I found the same product on ebay sites and it was at a mid-price, but I preferred to buy it from Apple in order to get the original product, and I also paid an increase to get me faster, and the result was a dirty product as if it was used and the quality of a very bad product