Physical store, Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (122)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (98)

Clair

ClairPerth, WA

Why make an appointment

Made an online appointment 1 week ago, arrived early but told to return 5 mins before, have now been waiting over 20 mins past my appointment- unacceptable service. Come on Apple!

Store LocationPerth City
jayg

jayg

Shipping and complaint handling

Bought apple product online , but was shipped somewhere else , I had to follow back myself and had to go to the depot to collect myself instead of rescheduling it, seems like downfall of apple has begun

Rv

RvSydney, NSW

Do Not buy Engraved Devices from Apple online store.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

ads1212

ads1212Sydney, NSW

Apple Chat Support

tl;dr - don't use Apple TEXT CHAT SUPPORT service. Soooo bad.

The reason I'm writing a review about Apple support txt CHAT (as opposed to Phone call support) service is because I am just so gobsmacked how poor it is in comparison to Apple's historic excellent service levels.

For the simple replacement of some AirPods, I was disconnected three times and then was finally put through to a supervisor – which made it the 4th Apple representative I had to speak to. The process took over 2 hours and then they said someone will call you back and just disconnected. Unbelievable. Whats up Apple???!

Celia O.

Celia O.Sydney, NSW

Misleading

After filling up my details and iPhone details , my preference on date and appointment time for collecting my order was changed to a post office.
This is the second time I spent too long time trying to buy a new phone.
There is no an email address to reply.
Very disappointing, especially for seniors that need a bit of support

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 128GB
Deb

DebVictoria

Apple Support - impossible to access

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

iPhone 10 Repair

Appointment for a recall on iphone 10 at Doncaster on 6 Dec 2020. Walked into store with a perfect iphone screen, walked out with a damaged screen. Response was that they do not take responsibility for any damages Store did not offer to fix my screen, this caused me to be extremely anxious and disappointed. Where is the duty of care to customer. Customer Service by staff member who returned my phone was absolutely appauling. iPhone 10 recall issue was not fixed.

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster Melbourne
mikevdz11

mikevdz11

WHat is going on people

Apple store still concerned about the COVID virus. Only shop in Robina centre

Had to have an appointment to enter store. Was in the queue of 10 people.

An Apple staff member standing to one side responsible for handing out face masks.

His mask was off and he had his finger up his nose. In public. Disgusting.

5 people in queue were watching and immediately left the queue.
Apple, Are you people for real. What circus is this.

Store LocationRobina
Chris332

Chris332Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience in a long time

I have been an Apple loyal for years and spent thousands on their products. The last visit to the Chadstone store was the worst experience ever. We had to make appointments etc which is understandable with the current situation, however after a day of waiting the person who served us clearly needed more product training and customer skills. Very judgmental and did not have any product knowledge at all. I am taking this further with their store manager, provided they are trained as well and know what they are talking about

Store LocationChadstone Victoria

SL710

SL710Sydney, NSW

Not Happy Apple !!!!

My iPhone 12 was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday Stayed home all Wednesday all Thursday and all Friday Its Sat now Guess no iPhone over the weekend TNT Express are hopeless as well and did not keep me informed You have taken money out of my CC but no goods for me Have been a faithful apple customer for years and am not happy with the service

Buyer beware they take thousands more than purchase price from your account after purchase!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 256GB
Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refuse to buy online again! Change the courier!!

Awful courier service TNT so many complaints made about their delivery service yet apple still uses them. Im that close to asking for a refund and cancelling the order! Made to wait and find time off to sit at home and wait for my iphone! Hard to cover my shift at work and it should have been delivered Last Friday. Its now tuesday afternoon!

Martin

MartinAdelaide

Charged for a service I didn’t order

Got a free trial to drop box , but didn’t use it
Wasn’t aware you have 20 days to opt out.
Have been paying $18.49 per month for the last 14 months. Contacted Apple and they said they can only refund the last 2 months,
Be very careful with free trials this is fraudulent

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Discrimination against people with mask exemptions

The Apple store at HIGHPOINT Mall in Melbourne discriminate against people with mask exemptions & do not allow you to enter the store for your appointment. They treat you like you are carrying the virus or worse, the bubonic plague. I don’t recommend anyone with a medical condition & exemption visit this store.

Store LocationHighpoint
Spanna

Spanna

Repair Booking System

Impossible to make a repair booking online or by phone with Apple Robina!!!! And they couldn’t offer any further information or assistance. The answer was we don’t know and we can’t help you....not good enough Apple!!!!!

George M.

George M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Climate change

They claim abt climate change and exclude products from box and pushing the sales of those excluded accessories by cross selling, then what about so called “climate change”. If we order online direct apple accessories it takes decades to reach us after they show postage has posted.27 oct posted but still 7 nov not reached .

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 256GB
Cata T.

Cata T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greedy and reckless

While in lockdown I bought the latest IPhone that as you know is not cheap at all.. I bought it with apple cafe and Apple said the delivery was for free...
of course it was for free it was theworst delivery service ever. Once you have given your money to apple they just don’t care and they will ship it with a company that has 1.2 stars review, when you enquiry about your product they wash their hands saying is related to the delivery company not to them.
I didn’t hire the delivery company I paid directly to APPLE so you should be responsible.
Disgusting

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 128GB
justine

justinemelbourne

Very bad service

With support from apple staff I lost all information on my phone. The staff [name removed] promised to call back with a solution. They haven’t called back even after I emailed. So frustrating. I won’t buy an apple product again. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff.

Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Victoria

Will not honour 3 month free Apple Music offer

JPL

JPLCanberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish. Buy anything but an Apple computer.

The Apple desktop we bought in 2018 is the worst computer we have had! It takes 20-30 minutes to start Chrome and/or iTunes!! Imagine waiting 20 minutes to start a car...

Store LocationCanberra Centre