Physical store, Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes (40) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (21) · No (17)
Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast when buying, non-existent when you require support

Barba

BarbaSydney, NSW

Child Mistake cost $926 - Partial Refund

On the 12th December 2020 my son had a few kids over for his birthday. Unbeknownst to me they worked out my Apple ID and made over $900 worth of purchases (50 different purchases) between 11am-5pm. I 1st noticed at 5.15pm and immediately made a dispute as it was obvious it was a mistake! There were around 50 transaction made in that time frame!
After hours on the phone I got nowhere! I though that by explaining to a human, they would understand the story is legitimate mistake.
Apple has pretty much stolen $631! It's criminal behaviour. I've bought over 20-25 devices from these people and this is how I get treated for product loyalty!! Not to mention I use them in my business!! Terrible!!

Neil

NeilGold coast

Products overpriced and do not match advertisements

After years of being a loyal customer, I am amazed at how the store responds to faulty products. I brought a brand new Apple Watch which was advertised showing a drill on the glass and not scratching. I went in the creek and somehow the face had numerous scratches to it. Took it back to the store to say it is meant to be scratch resistant and was just told, okh you hav scratched it and Refused to swap or repair. Also, my battery expanded dangerous out of warranty and was told just get a new phone. Terrible response to faulty products.

Store LocationRobina
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Saahil

SaahilSydney, NSW

Apple services sucks ..pathetic monopoly

Apple and it’s services sucks .. pathetic monopoly .. they provide two years of warranty and their devices can’t last more than that then it will cost a fortune to repair them ..pathetic monopoly

Store LocationCastle hill
EKW

EKWMid North Coast, NSW

Scammers!

I purchased one games package online, and received one games package. I got billed for two purchases yet apparently I was not eligible for a refund.

Ninja warrior

Ninja warrior

Won’t be buying Apple anymore. Still dodgy company

Bought phone 2 years ago and it just went out of warranty (2 months ago whilst in lockdown) and what do you know, the black screen of death appears and it now cost $600 to fix the phone!?! You’re kidding right Apple? Still up to your old tricks. Don’t trust them anymore. Went to the store and they were hopeless in helping to make a booking for repairs. Getting a Samsung now. Apple does not care for its customers. Disgusting.

Store LocationDoncaster
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Worst repair service I’ve ever talked to

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

MacBook Pro $5500 drama

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro 16" 2019 - Intel Core i9

Severely autistic toddler unknowingly bought game.

My severely autistic toddler, grandson, was playing on the wrong iPad. He loves to click everything from light switches to google searches. He didn’t realise that he bought an online game for $159.99. My iPad was out of its case and he thought it was his. After online attempts and a phone call explaining the innocent mistake, Apple refused to put it right and reimburse me. I couldn’t believe that they would treat a loyal customer, of many years, in such a heartless fashion.
Update: a week after contacting The department of Fair Trading, Apple issued a full refund. I’m pleased with the outcome and am happy that Apple came good..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAccidental purchase by an autistic toddler

Hind

HindSydney, NSW

Deceived at Apple Castle Tower Store

Store LocationApple Store Castle Towers
clinton45

clinton45Queensland

They consistently lie to you about your phone.

Apple them self are probably the worst and narcissistic company that is out there,Ive spent weeks trying to get data from a phone. As it was important and was told by Apple it isn't possible!, Turns out it is. I went to a 3rd party store and they had it repaired in 2 hrs they completely board swapped the chips and my data was saved.

Store LocationChermside

Product PurchasedApple Macbook Air 13" 2020
murtaza

murtazaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

iphone repair

Horrible horrible service, i will never buy from apple again. my camera on my iPhone is not working, been on the phone with apple for weeks trying to get a appointment, finally managed to make one last week, today i show up to my surprise that a appoint was never made, asked the guy if i could line up he said no and that i could not wait as there is not enough time today. i will be getting a refund for my iPhone under the Australian law, screw apple

Store Locationrundle place SA
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Sarra

SarraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE at Apple Rundle Mall in Adelaide (SA)

The guys at Apple Rundle Mall store in Adelaide offer an INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... every time I have been there and had an issue with my phone, I was taken care of. Everyone that served me was helpful and professional, kind and made me feel good about any questions I had. I own an Iphone 11, MacBook Air and an Ipad 6th generation... and I love apple products. I've had some issues with previous iphones but I must admit, every time I visited the Rundle Mall store it was a very positive experience.

Store LocationRundle Mall Adelaide, South Australia.
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus
Howard J.

Howard J.Sydney, NSW

30 years of Apple and now I am thinking of other options

Store LocationBondi
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPad (7th Generation)

Ekta

EktaPerth, WA

The service at Gineus bar is not Genius at all !!!

Worst service experienced at Apple store Perth City. One Apple rep was serving three different customer at the same time.. not consumer focused at all... had to wait...wait... and wait for hours as she was just switching between three consumers and finally ended up without any solution.... and Apple rep was insisting me to buy new product.... Soory mate! Your service sucks!! No more business with you guys.

Store LocationApple store, Perth City
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

They have no idea about what they do

After 10 days from returning an online purchase to store, I haven't received the money back into my account and have been told from my financial company that they have not even received any refund request from Apple yet.

Product PurchasediMac
Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t get my iPhone fixed, no staff can help me

Make a call to Apple to book in my phone as my battery is faulty. Their option was to just keep trying as their system can’t go past 7 days. What a joke?
I’ve spent over 2 hours of my time chasing their tail. Well maybe they can chase mine, I’m so close to going over to Samsung. I understand we are in a pandemic, but I also have a business and need my phone working...
Someone please touch base with me, or Apple is over for us.

Mimi

MimiSydney, NSW

If I’m lucky my phone will work? If I’m not it won’t!!

I got my iPhone7 replaced on Feb, and then it stopped working from April again! I got a refurbished junk!! The receiver doesn’t work, and the customer support online suggests it might be a service provider or a software issue? I’m using the same service provider in another handset works perfectly fine! And voice WhatsApp both broken, how can be a software issue? And on top of that camera is not clicking! Whatever happened to apple integrity.

Store LocationHornsby
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7
Hate Dell

Hate Dell

Not so smart

It’s some times difficult to find help, however once you do, things get easy and smooth. Apple warranty is great, no fuss of phone is under warranty you are looked after.

Store LocationCarindale