Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 28)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No (140)

Youssef B.

Youssef B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Sydney Blue

Sydney BlueSydney, NSW

It doesn't need to be this way

Superbo service with Ben

Couldn’t have been happier after my visit to the Highpoint store in a wheelchair this morning...had an appointment, wheeled straight to desk with Ben and my old clunker iPad from Vietnam, prompt diagnosis, super friendly and laughed at my Baby Boomer jokes and made light of my expertise.(lack of !). Out in a flash and had lunch at a great joint he recommended as a personal fave....no kickbacks ! What’s not to like ?

Andrew L.

Further proof to me that Millenials aren’t aaaallllll bad !?!:)

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Worse than Telstra

R Stella

R Stella

In app purchases

I downloaded a free app for my son, however, it had in-app purchases which he accidentally clicked and bought. I rang apple store, but after spending 1 hour on the phone the customer service person couldn’t find my apple id. He told me what reason to select from the dropdown box and submit. It got declined the next day. When I rang customer service to put a complaint, they couldn’t find my record. Shame on you Apple! Some of your online staff are STUPID!

joe

Zero online service

Clair

ClairPerth, WA

Why make an appointment

Made an online appointment 1 week ago, arrived early but told to return 5 mins before, have now been waiting over 20 mins past my appointment- unacceptable service. Come on Apple!

jayg

jayg

Shipping and complaint handling

Bought apple product online , but was shipped somewhere else , I had to follow back myself and had to go to the depot to collect myself instead of rescheduling it, seems like downfall of apple has begun

Tony8029

Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast when buying, non-existent when you require support

Rv

RvSydney, NSW

Do Not buy Engraved Devices from Apple online store.

They took away the pinching fingers emoji therefore this is horrible

I haven’t been able to navigate anywhere
Extremely
It was ok would have been amazing if the emoji was still there

ads1212

ads1212Sydney, NSW

Apple Chat Support

tl;dr - don't use Apple TEXT CHAT SUPPORT service. Soooo bad.

The reason I'm writing a review about Apple support txt CHAT (as opposed to Phone call support) service is because I am just so gobsmacked how poor it is in comparison to Apple's historic excellent service levels.

For the simple replacement of some AirPods, I was disconnected three times and then was finally put through to a supervisor – which made it the 4th Apple representative I had to speak to. The process took over 2 hours and then they said someone will call you back and just disconnected. Unbelievable. Whats up Apple???!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Serge

SergeBonython 2905, ACT

Apple Canberra is terrible

Store LocationCanberra
Bushra

BushraSydney, NSW

Worst Customer Service

I don't know where to begin from but apple have the worst customer service in this world. They are liars and mislead people so much by providing incorrect information. I bought Iphone 12 128GB which later i wanted to swap with 256GB(within 14 days). I made number of calls and was given completely incorrect information from day one. I had to buy new Iphone12 256GB as apparently they had no option for me to swap the phone. Now i am trying to return 128GB and they are treating me like animals. Its been more than a month and i am still no where near getting my money back. Worst worst customer service in the history. Shame on you Apple

Celia O.

Celia O.Sydney, NSW

Misleading

After filling up my details and iPhone details , my preference on date and appointment time for collecting my order was changed to a post office.
This is the second time I spent too long time trying to buy a new phone.
There is no an email address to reply.
Very disappointing, especially for seniors that need a bit of support

Barba

BarbaSydney, NSW

Child Mistake cost $926 - Partial Refund

On the 12th December 2020 my son had a few kids over for his birthday. Unbeknownst to me they worked out my Apple ID and made over $900 worth of purchases (50 different purchases) between 11am-5pm. I 1st noticed at 5.15pm and immediately made a dispute as it was obvious it was a mistake! There were around 50 transaction made in that time frame!
After hours on the phone I got nowhere! I though that by explaining to a human, they would understand the story is legitimate mistake.
Apple has pretty much stolen $631! It's criminal behaviour. I've bought over 20-25 devices from these people and this is how I get treated for product loyalty!! Not to mention I use them in my business!! Terrible!!

Deb

DebVictoria

Apple Support - impossible to access

Very disappointed

I bought a new iPad Mini 2 and I am still waiting for it after 5 weeks! Very poor service, Apple really needs to step up its customer service. Very disappointing! Please step up your game!

Neil

NeilGold coast

Products overpriced and do not match advertisements

After years of being a loyal customer, I am amazed at how the store responds to faulty products. I brought a brand new Apple Watch which was advertised showing a drill on the glass and not scratching. I went in the creek and somehow the face had numerous scratches to it. Took it back to the store to say it is meant to be scratch resistant and was just told, okh you hav scratched it and Refused to swap or repair. Also, my battery expanded dangerous out of warranty and was told just get a new phone. Terrible response to faulty products.