Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 23)

Physical store, Online store

2.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (73)
Richard

RichardCentral West, NSW

Hard to discuss false charge

I was charged $400 on my credit card. I am prepared to say that Apple were not responsible for this, but it took about four hours on the telephone for them to clear the matter up. I am convinced that Apple were not responsible for this, and my bank's fraud squad are looking into it. I just feel that it could have been settled in 15 minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Apple needs to be more proactive, take ownership and actually help.

Store LocationApple Carindale QLD
Product PurchasedApple Airpods 1st Gen
Michelle L

Michelle LPerth, WA

Excellent and fast service

Always busy but quick to get served. It’s like Disney land when you in. Had a watch out if warranty but Apple helped in getting the issue sorted. Was super fast and very friendly

Store LocationApple PERTH
Product PurchasedWatch 3rd generation
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

HopePerth, WA

Absolutely hopeless

So 3750 dollars later apple tech today tells me device is not fit for purpose so why sell them if a product is a few months out of warranty how is it not fit for purpose and no i do not want to buy newest gadget just a reliable product obviously something apple can not give

Store LocationPerth city
Product PurchasedApple iPad Air
Hope

Bad service and poor product that breaks just out of warranty so convenient

No wonder billionaires

Richi

Richi

MACS 2019 is scam

Scam alert!! Macs alert!! MAC Display models don't have the same software as the original products. In simple words, they showcase Apples but sell oranges. Really disappointed , my MacBook Pro is overheating but they refused to fix it as they were unable to detect it. Poor Customer service, Please don't get ripped off, Its a BIG BIG SCAM !!

Product PurchasedApple MacBook 1.83 GHz / 2.0 GHz
Sheila Ryan

Sheila RyanSydney, NSW

Poor service for a premium product

Apple directs you to perform self diagnostic checks before bringing your device in for check/repairs. Even when you know what is wrong you still need to wait days for a booking to talk about it! What a joke. The arrogance is palpable.

Store LocationBroadway
wolfgang25

wolfgang25South East Queensland, QLD

not working

Software is not good last calls show up 2 days later. Swipes only work occasionally. Not happy. the same with my mackbook pro. Most apps not compatible... Totally over rated

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best Mac ever

On Tuesday 28th January 2020 I got a iMac 21.5" 2012 as a replacement for my MacBook Pro 15" 2012 since they came and took it on Monday night and since I put Windows 10 on it wasn't working so they couldn't fix it.

Store LocationDoncaster
Karen

KarenWarnervale

Incorrect invoices

Beware of how Apple invoice you for your purchases.
If you buy with a "free" promotion item they take the value of the promotion item off the value of your item. Which means if you have it insured, want to claim it on your tax, or salary sacrifice the item, you cannot claim for the actual value only the value on the invoice. Apple REFUSE to show the items correctly. Customer service in Australia refer this to Singapore office, where the representatives are happy to give a lecture on processes but not listen to the needs of the customer. I have referred this matter to the department of Fair Trading.

Khairani khairani

Khairani khairaniWoodbine

Disappointing experience with Apple support team

I need to unlocked my phone, sent proof of purchase but they need more documents but it’s unclear what they need & when I called no one can helped and rude.

Mitesh

MiteshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apple devices are not reliable and their warranty service is horrible! Buggy Software

Store LocationApple Fountain Gate
Product PurchasedOnline

Refuse to replace faulty product.

Never by an ipod from Apple online. I bought an ipod from them six months ago that is riddled with faults. Support refuses outright to replace it and insists on spending hours with me trying to get my faulty ipod to do what it was supposed to do. I have been through this process three times now as Apple offers no other form of product support.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPod Touch (7th Generation)
Ilya K.

Ilya K.Sydney, NSW

Apple devices are not reliable any more and their warranty service is terrible!

Store Location1 Bay St, Broadway NSW 2007
Product PurchasedApple MacBook 13-inch 2019
Iman

ImanNew South Wales

Excellent customer service

Apple store Miranda is a great store with efficient customer service! Staff are very friendly and ensure to provide excellent and honest advice. Highly recommend Apple at Miranda! Well done!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedPhone case and screen protectors
Melb fashionista

Melb fashionistaMelb

Apple Store - Highpoint Melb. Zero customer after sales customer service

Purchased and installed Screen cover for iPhone. Within 2 weeks the screen snapped in half even though I have a flip phone case and phone wasn’t dropped. Rang store & was advised by I think name Adriana? There’s nothing they can do and as far as she’s concerned... the screen did its job.
I proceeded to contact the manufacturer and was told their screens have 2 yr warranty and they have offered me a replacement.
Thanks for your appalling customer service Apple Highpoint!!!!

Store LocationApple Highpoint shopping Centre

Abul Kalam

Abul KalamSydney, NSW

App stores

App Store Kogarah stolen my money ($500) from my card. My mobile App downloads is disable without any notifications. I am not happy at all with App Store Kogarah. Thanks

Amy D.

Amy D.Sydney, NSW

Genius bar not honest

I need to replace the ear phone and be rejected. The staff wrote a report of physical dent and there is no dent on it. The right set of ear phone had not been working before any damage but I just did not want to bother if I can hear with the let side and the another party still can hear me. The staff is rude and dishonest without any objectivity. I regret so much brought Iphone pro max. will definitely change to another brand for my next phone.

Store LocationApple George street
Product PurchasedApple iPod In-Ear
CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.

Store LocationFountain Gate. Narre Warren. Victoria
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 11-inch 2012 Mid
Brendan Kaczorowski

Brendan KaczorowskiHunter Region, NSW

Iv never waited so long for someone to take my money

I was told I needed a phone replacement and then waited for 2 hrs for someone to replace my phone. What was the wait for ? It only took 2 minutes to actually replace the phone

Store LocationCharlestown apple
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11
Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

History with Apple macbook, imac & iphone.

Product PurchasedMacbook Pro 16-inch 2019

Elsie Roussac

Elsie Roussacasked

Online store

where can I buy a refurbished iphone in Australia zipp code 3500?When I tried to buy one online my zipp code was declared invalid [email removed] I have all Apple products.

Terry

Terryasked

Store Australia

Why won't my iPad Pro work after a software upgrade? The screen is blank and there is no sign of life after trying to restart it multiple times by pressing the power button, etc. I totally blame the software upgrade for this situation! Is this Apple's way of forcing me to replace what was a perfectly functioning iPad? I'm not impressed.

Mark

Markasked

Store Australia

Why don’t your products last ver long ?

bidol
bidol

I can only speak from my experience,but apart from having problems with my iPhone X I still have my iPhone 4s,5s and 6s and they are all still working.

Hi Mark,
I bought my iPad mini in 2014, the iPad is now quite old. It did last quite a while (until 2019). On the other hand, my newer iPad should last longer.
Kind Regards,

Jimmy

Basically, the older iPad will not last as long. Alternatively, the newer iPad will as apple improved the product.