Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 7)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (131)

Buyer beware they take thousands more than purchase price from your account after purchase!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 256GB
Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refuse to buy online again! Change the courier!!

Awful courier service TNT so many complaints made about their delivery service yet apple still uses them. Im that close to asking for a refund and cancelling the order! Made to wait and find time off to sit at home and wait for my iphone! Hard to cover my shift at work and it should have been delivered Last Friday. Its now tuesday afternoon!

Martin

MartinAdelaide

Charged for a service I didn’t order

Got a free trial to drop box , but didn’t use it
Wasn’t aware you have 20 days to opt out.
Have been paying $18.49 per month for the last 14 months. Contacted Apple and they said they can only refund the last 2 months,
Be very careful with free trials this is fraudulent

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

EKW

EKWMid North Coast, NSW

Scammers!

I purchased one games package online, and received one games package. I got billed for two purchases yet apparently I was not eligible for a refund.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible!! Online iPhone 11 Purchase without included headphones/charger!

I didn't receive headphones or a charger plug and can't charge my phone I bought online directly through apple! I am dissatisfied with my purchase and would like the unincluded items to be sent as I paid full price expecting such items to be included.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12

Discrimination against people with mask exemptions

The Apple store at HIGHPOINT Mall in Melbourne discriminate against people with mask exemptions & do not allow you to enter the store for your appointment. They treat you like you are carrying the virus or worse, the bubonic plague. I don’t recommend anyone with a medical condition & exemption visit this store.

Store LocationHighpoint
Spanna

Spanna

Repair Booking System

Impossible to make a repair booking online or by phone with Apple Robina!!!! And they couldn’t offer any further information or assistance. The answer was we don’t know and we can’t help you....not good enough Apple!!!!!

George M.

George M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Climate change

They claim abt climate change and exclude products from box and pushing the sales of those excluded accessories by cross selling, then what about so called “climate change”. If we order online direct apple accessories it takes decades to reach us after they show postage has posted.27 oct posted but still 7 nov not reached .

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 256GB
Mato

MatoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Premium Phones, 3rd world delivery choice

After paying $3400 for 2 iPhones, I was disappointed to see that Apple uses the most budget of delivery methods (AustPost/StarTrack) needless to say my package was not delivered in the stated time frame and it was only lodging a complaint to StarTrack that actually got my package moving after 5 days of going nowhere. Very bad choice by Apple, for the amount you are paying I expect better.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 Pro 128GB

Cata T.

Cata T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greedy and reckless

While in lockdown I bought the latest IPhone that as you know is not cheap at all.. I bought it with apple cafe and Apple said the delivery was for free...
of course it was for free it was theworst delivery service ever. Once you have given your money to apple they just don’t care and they will ship it with a company that has 1.2 stars review, when you enquiry about your product they wash their hands saying is related to the delivery company not to them.
I didn’t hire the delivery company I paid directly to APPLE so you should be responsible.
Disgusting

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 128GB
justine

justinemelbourne

Very bad service

With support from apple staff I lost all information on my phone. The staff [name removed] promised to call back with a solution. They haven’t called back even after I emailed. So frustrating. I won’t buy an apple product again. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff.

Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Victoria

Will not honour 3 month free Apple Music offer

JPL

JPLCanberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish. Buy anything but an Apple computer.

The Apple desktop we bought in 2018 is the worst computer we have had! It takes 20-30 minutes to start Chrome and/or iTunes!! Imagine waiting 20 minutes to start a car...

Store LocationCanberra Centre
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Worst repair service I’ve ever talked to

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

MacBook Pro $5500 drama

Product PurchasedApple MacBook Pro 16" 2019 - Intel Core i9
Frank3232

Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Their service and quality quickly degrading

Spent more than a thousand dollar to buy an iPhone X. After 2 years, the battery ran out at 3 PM. Spent an hour over the phone with an Apple agent on diagnosis. While on hold, the call disconnected. The agent didn't call me, and closed the case. Apple's hardware quality and service quality are both degrading fast!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X
Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Severely autistic toddler unknowingly bought game.

My severely autistic toddler, grandson, was playing on the wrong iPad. He loves to click everything from light switches to google searches. He didn’t realise that he bought an online game for $159.99. My iPad was out of its case and he thought it was his. After online attempts and a phone call explaining the innocent mistake, Apple refused to put it right and reimburse me. I couldn’t believe that they would treat a loyal customer, of many years, in such a heartless fashion.
Update: a week after contacting The department of Fair Trading, Apple issued a full refund. I’m pleased with the outcome and am happy that Apple came good..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAccidental purchase by an autistic toddler
Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Not showing u how

I bought a MS office and student 2019. I installed but I couldn’t find it in my Mac. I went to the shop, the staffs said we can’t help you.

Store LocationChatswood

I mc and book

Some time very hard to understand apple products but quality of service after sale ( doesn’t matters how old your product) is fantastic ,apple still help me on my 5 year old I mc , which is great . Love that It

Product PurchasedImac