Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 2)

Physical store, Online store

1.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (21) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (21)
RDR

RDR

Poor customer service from Apple Sydney

My 16 month old iPhone 8 Plus has very poor battery performance, when i went to Apple in Sydney (George St) I was told to reset the phone to factory settings and not restore from my backups. I said that is a lot of work on my part when replacing the battery worked for me. I had a follow up appointment a few days later, reset the phone as requested battery life is now worse. Apple has walked away from their product and left me with a degraded phone. Very poor product and very poor experience. I suggest people buy Samsung.

Store LocationSydney George St
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus

quasarsindahauseasked

Apple Store Australia

Will Apple users be so broke from their faulty Apple products that they will soon have online help groups where they swap parts and cry into each other’s coffee about being suckers?

Tracey S.

Tracey S.asked

Apple Store Australia

Don't get sucked in by Apple's Interest-free option of "Latitude". It costs $4.95 a month in fees. I am so disgusted I'm going to the Ombudsman about it.

world_traveller
world_traveller

The loan is interest free, however the monthly fee of $4.95 is commonplace in the finance insider for all loans, both small and large (even zipper do this).
Perhaps read the terms and conditions below complaining.

quasarsindahause

World traveller can you shut up and stop being a corporate shill. It’s completely misleading advertisement and Apple knows it.

Beth A S.

Beth A S.asked

Online store

Compare new SE wit the more expensive new pone

See all Apple Store Australia questions