Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (107)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (107)

Discrimination against people with mask exemptions

The Apple store at HIGHPOINT Mall in Melbourne discriminate against people with mask exemptions & do not allow you to enter the store for your appointment. They treat you like you are carrying the virus or worse, the bubonic plague. I don’t recommend anyone with a medical condition & exemption visit this store.

Store LocationHighpoint
Spanna

Spanna

Repair Booking System

Impossible to make a repair booking online or by phone with Apple Robina!!!! And they couldn’t offer any further information or assistance. The answer was we don’t know and we can’t help you....not good enough Apple!!!!!

George M.

George M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Climate change

They claim abt climate change and exclude products from box and pushing the sales of those excluded accessories by cross selling, then what about so called “climate change”. If we order online direct apple accessories it takes decades to reach us after they show postage has posted.27 oct posted but still 7 nov not reached .

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 256GB
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Cata T.

Cata T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greedy and reckless

While in lockdown I bought the latest IPhone that as you know is not cheap at all.. I bought it with apple cafe and Apple said the delivery was for free...
of course it was for free it was theworst delivery service ever. Once you have given your money to apple they just don’t care and they will ship it with a company that has 1.2 stars review, when you enquiry about your product they wash their hands saying is related to the delivery company not to them.
I didn’t hire the delivery company I paid directly to APPLE so you should be responsible.
Disgusting

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 12 128GB
justine

justinemelbourne

Very bad service

With support from apple staff I lost all information on my phone. The staff [name removed] promised to call back with a solution. They haven’t called back even after I emailed. So frustrating. I won’t buy an apple product again. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff. Am still waiting for the phone call. I have not received promised call to resolve original problem and the additional problem caused by apple staff.

Rebecca D.

Rebecca D.Victoria

Will not honour 3 month free Apple Music offer

JPL

JPLCanberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish. Buy anything but an Apple computer.

The Apple desktop we bought in 2018 is the worst computer we have had! It takes 20-30 minutes to start Chrome and/or iTunes!! Imagine waiting 20 minutes to start a car...

Store LocationCanberra Centre
FRUSTRATED MOVER

FRUSTRATED MOVERSydney, NSW

RUDE AND ARROGANT

Store LocationHornsby NSW
Frank3232

Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Their service and quality quickly degrading

Spent more than a thousand dollar to buy an iPhone X. After 2 years, the battery ran out at 3 PM. Spent an hour over the phone with an Apple agent on diagnosis. While on hold, the call disconnected. The agent didn't call me, and closed the case. Apple's hardware quality and service quality are both degrading fast!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Not showing u how

I bought a MS office and student 2019. I installed but I couldn’t find it in my Mac. I went to the shop, the staffs said we can’t help you.

Store LocationChatswood

I mc and book

Some time very hard to understand apple products but quality of service after sale ( doesn’t matters how old your product) is fantastic ,apple still help me on my 5 year old I mc , which is great . Love that It

Product PurchasedImac
Tom W.

Tom W.Perth, WA

Dreadful

My MacBook Air which is only 13 months old wouldn’t turn on so I took it to one of the only 2 stores in Perth ( 2 million people What!).
I arrived got to find people queued up on the road outside to get in , the attendant said “oh you want a chat with somebody ? That’s a 3/4 hour wait”.
Ok I thought I’ll wander around , I came back at the appointed time only to be told “oh you have to wait another hour! “
So essentially they wanted us to wait on the road for almost two hours ! That’s the worst service I have ever had , Wow! That’s what happens when you give a multinational a virtual monopoly. Don’t buy Apple their service is crap.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osbourne Park
Product PurchasedApple MacBook Air 11-inch 2011 Mid
Kira

KiraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Even more expensive for even less!

I have recently purchased the very expensive new iPad Pro 12.9 inch as I require it for my work in using this device for one hour I have discovered they provide nothing with it except a charger no USB cable I cannot connect to my computer without spending more money as they’ve changed the port again! The Apple Pencil 2 that is required for this iPad as you cannot use the 1st gen you do not get extra tips as provided with the first gen and it’s over 100$ more overall I am very disappointed Apple products have become more and more expensive with almost no real worth in return and seems designed to simply get you to spend more money and for a billion dollar company this is disgusting and I’m over it.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB (3rd Generation)
David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t be fooled by the free Apple TV subscription

Purchased an Apple TV told I also get free Apple
Tv subscription for twelve months can watch all movies and tv content free
Watched three movies and was charged tried to get it sorted by Apple and they kept brushing off
Total rip off BUYER BEWARE

Store LocationRibina
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple TV 5th Generation - 4k (2017)
Shane

ShaneSydney, NSW

Very Rude Customer Service

Store LocationPenrith Westfields
Electronics & Computing Shops

I bought a macbook and it constantly crashed

It works right up untill warranty experies, apple doesn't actually carea bout customers, they only want your money, once my warranty experied the macbook randomly shut down every hour. After seeing an apple technician they said it was a write-off and I would have to buy another. This is just a complete scam, do NOT buy apple products.

Product PurchasedMacbook
Sharen C.

Sharen C.Hobart, TAS

I pad pro 12.9 and magic keyboard purchase

I am extremely happy with my iPad Pro and magic keyboard. Jacob who placed my order over the phone was great. I will definitely shop this way again, great service Well done!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedApple iPad Pro (4th Gen)
Keshav B.

Keshav B.South East Queensland, QLD

They are just trying to make people fool

One of the worst experience I have ever had. Don’t ever believe in the discount they offer. These people think they are the only smartest people exists. We never asked for any discounts then, I don’t understand why they act like giving discounts and charge more in return. Disgusting.

Store LocationBrisbane

Hilda V.

Hilda V.South East Queensland, QLD

There was no 0 star option

OMG!!!
Wish i found this page earlier !!!
200% true 1 star reviews!!!
Worst customer service ever.. that's the reason i sold my IPhone 11 pro after only couple months after purchase.
Lost so much money but i thought my peace is worth much more.
Gone back to Samsung/Android
I'm now happier than ever!!!