Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 5)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (13)

We bought 2 pairs of Apple airpods

The apple website is very easy to navigate but make sure you are on the Australian website. We got excited thinking the price was reduced, but realised we were looking at the US website in US dollars.

Still very happy with our purchase and fast delivery.

JENNIFER LINDEN

JENNIFER LINDENGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple genius bar Highpoint vic

great service saved my life with repairs on my apple mac well done highpoint vic you are not called the genius bar for nothing

Peter M.

Peter M.

Perfect customer service!

Thanks to the staff at the Apple Store in Broadway! All your staff are courteous and helpful, thanks in particular to one of your Geniuses (I didn't get his name unfortunately) who was able to fix my iPhone's screen in under five minutes, giving me a great amount of relief as I was worried my device had been irreparably damaged.

A big thank you to all the staff of that store! You're an example of the world class customer service and support that defines Apple's philosophy! :)

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Matt is great. Deserves promotion

An employee named Matt was very helpful for me and my family. He was very patient and kind. Great work Matt.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient & Great service

Purchased an iPad Pro online for pickup in store, the turn around time was less than an hour and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. 5 star service.

Della

DellaPerth

Excellent Friendly Service

Did not buy a new product, but got Excellent and Friendly assistance from Charlie at Apple Store Perth yesterday morning. Charlie went above the call of duty in helping me with my needs. I would recommend him 100 percent, very happy customer. Please send on my regards and gratitude.

Jessie and Michael

Jessie and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

I had an intermittent problem recharging my iPad Pro. Booked a time at Doncaster. Michael immediately saw what the problem was and he gave us (free) a new cord and plug. He generally checked things out and answered questions politely, using language that I could understand (that is, not overly technical). He has great communication skills, great technical skills and is both professional and friendly. We were very impressed. Thanks very much Michael for both your skills and your “niceness”.

CFD

CFDSydney

Apple store online

Order online delivered with express post on the day of launch. Online team sent emails confirming updating through apple app and so on the best experience.

Way better then dealing with onsite team. Plus I didn’t even leave the couch

mark

markGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Quality service

Visited the Apple Store in southland , was great to be served and updated with the information I needed , they were also happy to help set up the computer

Kelly G

Kelly GAU

highly recommend Apple Store - Bondi Junction

Apple store Chadstone... Great service

My iPhone stopped working suddenly last week and as it was a couple of years old, I was sure I was facing a big bill for repair or replacement.
I made an appointment at the Chadstone Apple store and told my sorry tale.
The customer service man tested the phone and confirmed it was indeed dead. To my surprise and delight I was offered and took a replacement equivalent at no charge. GREAT SERVICE!!

Kenny

KennySydney

My iMac was getting very slow and I brought it in Apple store at Broadway shopping centre. They diagnosed problem. At first they thought its a software issue but then it turned out to be hard disk problem. They replace the hard disk and they also replace the outside screen glass as it had a tiny crack on it. The guys served me very helpful and solved problem.

Romit

RomitGoodwood

Apple iPhone X has little trouble but ok

I brought iPhone X and inserted my sim card by face recognition set up.
after couple of hours it asked for a passcode that I never had.

Now it has stopped reading my face and I do not have passcode with me. Entered password wrong several times made my brand new iPhone blocked.

I can not use it. Proof of purchase is attached, it is not even a day old.

Apart from that it is okay

Pablos

PablosSydney, NSW

Apple's excellent Return Policy

Foxy

Foxybooker Bay

Great Service at Apple Store

I went to the Apple Store with my iPhone 6 which was very quiet for listening to phone calls. The staff were very efficient and fast and organised and fixed my phone with a new screen and speaker within 2 hours. Happy people, totally responsive and helpful.
Like your work, Apple people.

Honeybadger

Honeybadgerperth, WA

Always a good outcome at Apple Stores

ANT

ANTADELAIDE

Apple Store Rundle Mall

Phone was not working so I called and went though tests with apple over phone.
Phone was still having sound issues with in 12 months of buying.
They booked an apt that suited me in and I put the phone in for repair which was fixed promptly.
They folleed up with a sms advising it was ready for collection and there opening store times.
All agent in store and phone where just so polite. This service is the best service I have ever received in Adelaide. Phone repaired at no charge. Due to ACL
Well done apple - I will continue to buy your products

Nazi

NaziSydney, NSW

Unforgettable experience!

I bought an iphone 6Splus about a year ago and unfortunately it felt in the salt water. When I was completely disappointed, Apple has offered me a new phone, 50% discount same model same colour as long as the date of purchase is not more than two years.
I am so pleased.

Ann

AnnMelbourne

CNt live without apple support for my iphone

I would like to thank the apple employee at the fountain gate shopping centre Apple Store for his excellent information regarding using my iPhone and regarding the purchase of another iPad he was very patient with us as we are not very technically minded so thank you Shaun ( English fellow) and please pass on our gratitude I would only ever buy an iPhone due to its great back up from this store

Jill