Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 7)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (23)

Very knowledgeable and polite rep - a huge help!

The lovely gentleman I dealt with walked me through every step with clear explanations, to help get my Mac back in action. I couldnt be more pleased with his service.

Li Li

Li Li

technical support

Thank you jeya from tech support who assisted me very supportive patient and guided me step by step untill the issue was resolved i would give her 10 stars if i could thanks again

Ken Mclachlan

Ken MclachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple genius not so genius

Went to apple
In Highpoint with Apple Watch Nike
The glass had Smashed /come away for watch and not from being dropped
Clearly broken . Process send watch away for Repairs which apple watches can’t be repaired I am told do I want to pay for replacement which is just the watch no new band or charger and pay more than what you can buy it for off shelve in jb Hifi for without the 10 day wait
WHAT The
Apple genius I think not

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you.

Thank you to Carita, Alex and Lucas at Chadstone yesterday for their consideration, expertise and assistance.
A great, friendly team .
I appreciate your generosity and listening ear.
Good to see such a positive, friendly staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Linda and Brent

Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.

Damo.

I can’t knock Apple

evants

evantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

When I scheduled my time to go and visit apple store for device damage assessment, Tech genius who attended me was disrespectful by not listening to my need. I need a letter from apple for my insurances claim but the Tech genius wording was so poor and refused to listened to my advise.
She wanted to say the damage in the product is minor. To me, regardless it is minor or not, she shouldn’t say “only cosmetic and not effecting the functionality”. I was so upset with the word “only”. To her it is only cosmetic, but to me it is not and I’m annoyed by the cosmetic damage on the screen. Even though at the end she took the word “only” out, but the treatment i had was very disrespectful. I’m very disappointed with apple tech genius named Steph.

Nuno

NunoSydney, NSW

Excellent after service. Extremely happy with Apple

Since I’ve owned Apple products which goes back to the first iPhone my experiences with warranty service has been phenomenal. 3/4 were out of warranty and Apple fixed it completely free. Very helpful and patient staff.

EMMA W

EMMA WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

I went into the store due to my phone not allowing me to hear when I received or made phone calls. I spoke to an Andrew who was lovely and really helpful. Unfortunately due to the nature of my issue it was no easy fix so he issued me a new iPhone 7 for free! My warranty which was 2 months out also was restarted from that day for a whole 1 year! I was not expecting that outcome, I thought I was going to be up for a few hundred dollars in repairs! Very happy and very impressed!!

NidNoi

NidNoiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vintage MacBook Pro

Adrian Tobie

Adrian TobieGold Coast

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

I am always a big fan of Apple products. And the customer service is amazing, staff are really friendly and energetic!

Excellent service

Excellent service as always @ store, bit of waiting but it was worth, spot on with the issue and provide best solution.

We bought 2 pairs of Apple airpods

The apple website is very easy to navigate but make sure you are on the Australian website. We got excited thinking the price was reduced, but realised we were looking at the US website in US dollars.

Still very happy with our purchase and fast delivery.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Don’t bother with Apple supplied screen protectors!

Apple supplied and applied screen protector for 8S phone are poor quality, multiple cracks with 1st few weeks despite not being dropped. If you go to the store to let them know, they don’t care. I’ve never had this problem with all previous screen protectors on all previous phones!

mutz

mutzMel

wanted exchange

I walked into the Apple store in Doncaster Victoria, all I wanted to do is to exchange my apple head phones. The sales assistant in the front said that I have to wait in line, so I did then the sales assistent took my phone number and other details and said when I receive a text message I need to go to another person, I waited for the text message and went to the person she said to go to, he entered more details and said to wait were that tables were and another sales assistant will assist me, why can't Apple stores mainstream your process, I find it very unprofessional going into a store and seeing 3 persons before you receive assistant, this is bad for business and this experience has detered me to enter an Apple store again.

JENNIFER LINDEN

JENNIFER LINDENGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple genius bar Highpoint vic

great service saved my life with repairs on my apple mac well done highpoint vic you are not called the genius bar for nothing

Lesley D

Lesley DBrisbane

Battery replacement

One would expect if you make an appointment, your matter will be attended to there & then. Not such the case with Apple, Brisbane City. I even phoned first. Cannot believe for a simple battery replacement I would have to make 3 visits !! There seems to be a lot of staff waltzing around supposedly doing something important & a lack of Technicians fixing things. Thumbs down Apple.

Peter M.

Peter M.

Perfect customer service!

Thanks to the staff at the Apple Store in Broadway! All your staff are courteous and helpful, thanks in particular to one of your Geniuses (I didn't get his name unfortunately) who was able to fix my iPhone's screen in under five minutes, giving me a great amount of relief as I was worried my device had been irreparably damaged.

A big thank you to all the staff of that store! You're an example of the world class customer service and support that defines Apple's philosophy! :)