Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 8)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (30)
CatherineM

CatherineM

An Amazing Customer Support Service, before and after purchasing my MacBook Air and iphone

I was given great advice by Customer Support Service before I purchased an iphone and a MacBook Air. I needed to attend the Apple Store for support in navigating through what was a new experience for me, on a quite regular basis for a number of weeks. On every occasion that I needed support I was assisted patiently and respectfully by Staff either by phone or at the store until my confidence was such that I was able to navigate my lap top without assistance. I am extremely delighted both with my purchases and the ongoing support that I have received, since then.

Geoffrey G.

Geoffrey G.Sydney, NSW

Very slow service due to poor equipment.

Today at the Sydney Broadway shop I traded in an I Phone 7 for an 11. Deal went well, then I tried to fix my watch 2. It cannot be updated, only 2 years old. Crazy
I decided to trade it in for a new watch. It took 2 hours to work out how to cancel the old watch. I had to renter my information and sign five times.

Once resolved,then the shop had to use 3 devices to make the payment. My poor dog was waiting.
The service provider was helpful. I asked for some water as we were there 4 hours in a heat wave, Apple does not have water, crazy.
I complained to the Broadway store manager, he just looked at me, no comment.
Poor service from Apple.
I do like my new phone and watch.
Geoff Gray
Gray.Geoffrey8@gmail.com

Sheridan Hills

Sheridan HillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed all issues - no charge

First time I went in, i had issues with my 6s. Camera wasn't focusing at all and battery was draining quickly. A quick look and they saw there was dust or something in the lens, so they gave me a whole new phone for free. Amazing, since i bought the phone second hand on eBay! So i had no insurance or anything for it.
Battery issues happened with new phone, it was draining when off. Went in, they plugged it in and checked a few things, again gave me another new one no issues.
I then sold it and bought an X and haven't had an issue since.
Super responsive, super efficient. Very happy.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very knowledgeable and polite rep - a huge help!

The lovely gentleman I dealt with walked me through every step with clear explanations, to help get my Mac back in action. I couldnt be more pleased with his service.

Li Li

Li Li

technical support

Thank you jeya from tech support who assisted me very supportive patient and guided me step by step untill the issue was resolved i would give her 10 stars if i could thanks again

Ken Mclachlan

Ken MclachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Apple genius not so genius

Went to apple
In Highpoint with Apple Watch Nike
The glass had Smashed /come away for watch and not from being dropped
Clearly broken . Process send watch away for Repairs which apple watches can’t be repaired I am told do I want to pay for replacement which is just the watch no new band or charger and pay more than what you can buy it for off shelve in jb Hifi for without the 10 day wait
WHAT The
Apple genius I think not

Matthew G.

Matthew G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My iPad Pro 3rd Generation. I really enjoy it. I have already worked out how this device can come in very handy. BUT!

I ordered it 6 weeks ago and found the price dropped by $300 last week after 4 years. I requested a $300 voucher for AppleStore but they refused! Very disappointing!

Lois

LoisSydney, NSW

Good stuff! Caring people!

I recently went to this store for data recovery for my Mac. Plus replacing my Ipad Air after my baby crashed it. Apple Bondi Junction store really have amazed me with their caring service.
Charlotte is the young lady who served me at their genius Bar. Professionally resolved my problem after with my Mac after my dramatic incident. There were chances of cross selling a new IPad where they can charge me more. However they thought ahead for me , judging I have a young baby, it’s best not to upgrade with something too fancy in case my baby accidentally ruins it again. Will definitely go back to this store.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you.

Thank you to Carita, Alex and Lucas at Chadstone yesterday for their consideration, expertise and assistance.
A great, friendly team .
I appreciate your generosity and listening ear.
Good to see such a positive, friendly staff.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Linda and Brent

Linda and BrentSydney, NSW

No exchange new watch strap unopened

Apple staff could NOT exchange a brand new unopened watch strap bought in the USA - I just wanted a different colour than the gift that I was given ! Very inflexible

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.

Damo.

I can’t knock Apple

evants

evantsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

When I scheduled my time to go and visit apple store for device damage assessment, Tech genius who attended me was disrespectful by not listening to my need. I need a letter from apple for my insurances claim but the Tech genius wording was so poor and refused to listened to my advise.
She wanted to say the damage in the product is minor. To me, regardless it is minor or not, she shouldn’t say “only cosmetic and not effecting the functionality”. I was so upset with the word “only”. To her it is only cosmetic, but to me it is not and I’m annoyed by the cosmetic damage on the screen. Even though at the end she took the word “only” out, but the treatment i had was very disrespectful. I’m very disappointed with apple tech genius named Steph.

bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally got my iPhone X replaced

Got to give a shoutout to the employee at the Genius bar in high point I wish I could remember her name!i’ve had nothing but problems with my iPhone X and after taking it 3 times to get looked at finally the lovely young girl ran some tests and she replaced my iPhone within 5 minutes!she was super helpful and friendly and totally understood my frustration!

jamin

jaminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like our apple products

Appreciate the apple product, design and service. Had really good experiences once you get to speak to someone at apple.
Wife was happy to pay a bit extra for apple and in hindsight no regrets!

We have apple phones and a macbook.

Alan c

Alan cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iphone replaced after issues carindale store very helpful staff

I had an iphone issue booked online and went in store, was served very quick as per my meeting time, customer service was great helped me and was very reasonable with the price. Have replacement phone now no issues very happy.

Nuno

NunoSydney, NSW

Excellent after service. Extremely happy with Apple

Since I’ve owned Apple products which goes back to the first iPhone my experiences with warranty service has been phenomenal. 3/4 were out of warranty and Apple fixed it completely free. Very helpful and patient staff.

EMMA W

EMMA WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

I went into the store due to my phone not allowing me to hear when I received or made phone calls. I spoke to an Andrew who was lovely and really helpful. Unfortunately due to the nature of my issue it was no easy fix so he issued me a new iPhone 7 for free! My warranty which was 2 months out also was restarted from that day for a whole 1 year! I was not expecting that outcome, I thought I was going to be up for a few hundred dollars in repairs! Very happy and very impressed!!