Apple Store Australia

Apple Store Australia (page 2 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (20)
Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Give It Up For Apple!

I personally found the Apple Online Store easy to navigate and it provided more than enough information to make a well informed decision. The range of products available for purchase is phenomenal.
I suggest if you're in the market for anything Apple and you can't make it to your nearest store, then jump online immediately. The shipping costs are quite reasonable and the tracking available is peace of mind.
I got an awesome deal on my new iPhone & matching case thanks to the team at Apple and I was kept informed of the progress of my order & shipment via text msg and email every step of the way.

Steve

SteveHunter Region, NSW

Total quality service.

After experiencing screen issues with my iPhone I made an appointment with the Genius Bar. Within 10 minutes I was served. The Apple rep saw my issue and took full responsibility for my screen issue. They took my phone then and there for repairs. I went and got some lunch. When I returned my phone wasn’t quite ready so I joined in on one of the classes running in store. So I now can use the Clips app with ease and had my phone repaired and returned in under 2 hours.

Duncan

DuncanSydney, NSW

I can’t knock Apple

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Apple Store Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally got my iPhone X replaced

Got to give a shoutout to the employee at the Genius bar in high point I wish I could remember her name!i’ve had nothing but problems with my iPhone X and after taking it 3 times to get looked at finally the lovely young girl ran some tests and she replaced my iPhone within 5 minutes!she was super helpful and friendly and totally understood my frustration!

Jimmy

JimmyTasmania

Most people will deliver good, quality service

jamin

jaminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like our apple products

Appreciate the apple product, design and service. Had really good experiences once you get to speak to someone at apple.
Wife was happy to pay a bit extra for apple and in hindsight no regrets!

We have apple phones and a macbook.

Alan c

Alan cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Iphone replaced after issues carindale store very helpful staff

I had an iphone issue booked online and went in store, was served very quick as per my meeting time, customer service was great helped me and was very reasonable with the price. Have replacement phone now no issues very happy.

Nuno

NunoSydney, NSW

Excellent after service. Extremely happy with Apple

Since I’ve owned Apple products which goes back to the first iPhone my experiences with warranty service has been phenomenal. 3/4 were out of warranty and Apple fixed it completely free. Very helpful and patient staff.

EMMA W

EMMA WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed!

I went into the store due to my phone not allowing me to hear when I received or made phone calls. I spoke to an Andrew who was lovely and really helpful. Unfortunately due to the nature of my issue it was no easy fix so he issued me a new iPhone 7 for free! My warranty which was 2 months out also was restarted from that day for a whole 1 year! I was not expecting that outcome, I thought I was going to be up for a few hundred dollars in repairs! Very happy and very impressed!!

Adrian Tobie

Adrian TobieGold Coast

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

I am always a big fan of Apple products. And the customer service is amazing, staff are really friendly and energetic!

Excellent service

Excellent service as always @ store, bit of waiting but it was worth, spot on with the issue and provide best solution.

GMR

GMRBrisbane

Frustrating day, but Apple came through

Posting this in case anyone else has a similar problem. I updated to iOS 12.1.1 on my iPad Air 2. It caused massive issues with the display, making many images impossible to correctly see. The user interface was less crisp and images and videos were useless to view as they were blurred with greens and reds making them look like abstract art. Very concerning after simply downloading an update. After over 2 hours on the phone with Apple (a lovely support person, albeit no fix) I had to go to their store. Following further checks at the store, they replaced the iPad free of charge. A frustrating day, but at least Apple made good on the problem.

We bought 2 pairs of Apple airpods

The apple website is very easy to navigate but make sure you are on the Australian website. We got excited thinking the price was reduced, but realised we were looking at the US website in US dollars.

Still very happy with our purchase and fast delivery.

JENNIFER LINDEN

JENNIFER LINDENGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apple genius bar Highpoint vic

great service saved my life with repairs on my apple mac well done highpoint vic you are not called the genius bar for nothing

Peter M.

Peter M.

Perfect customer service!

Thanks to the staff at the Apple Store in Broadway! All your staff are courteous and helpful, thanks in particular to one of your Geniuses (I didn't get his name unfortunately) who was able to fix my iPhone's screen in under five minutes, giving me a great amount of relief as I was worried my device had been irreparably damaged.

A big thank you to all the staff of that store! You're an example of the world class customer service and support that defines Apple's philosophy! :)

Matt is great. Deserves promotion

An employee named Matt was very helpful for me and my family. He was very patient and kind. Great work Matt.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient & Great service

Purchased an iPad Pro online for pickup in store, the turn around time was less than an hour and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. 5 star service.

Della

DellaPerth

Excellent Friendly Service

Did not buy a new product, but got Excellent and Friendly assistance from Charlie at Apple Store Perth yesterday morning. Charlie went above the call of duty in helping me with my needs. I would recommend him 100 percent, very happy customer. Please send on my regards and gratitude.

Jessie and Michael

Jessie and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

I had an intermittent problem recharging my iPad Pro. Booked a time at Doncaster. Michael immediately saw what the problem was and he gave us (free) a new cord and plug. He generally checked things out and answered questions politely, using language that I could understand (that is, not overly technical). He has great communication skills, great technical skills and is both professional and friendly. We were very impressed. Thanks very much Michael for both your skills and your “niceness”.

CFD

CFDSydney

Apple store online

Order online delivered with express post on the day of launch. Online team sent emails confirming updating through apple app and so on the best experience.

Way better then dealing with onsite team. Plus I didn’t even leave the couch